Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 35480
-
01-23-19 17:09 #25475Senior Member

Posts: 434Two mean SWs
Last night by the book store near Wawa, I encounter two WSWs. One a blonde and the other a heavy brunette who had very large tits. Unfortunately she and her friend had a bad attitude so I moved on. Did anyone had any problems with those two? Take care and stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
01-23-19 16:49 #25474Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420Name That Ho
I met this girl around a quarter to ten. She wrapped her love around me all date long. Hope you like polka dots. I do.
AT midnight we were still going strong. She said shake me. Shake me all night long. She's been gone awhile but now she's back.
Now let me tell ya it sure felt right --Now let me tell you it sure felt tight. Who is this girls and she has digits. Yeah!
-
01-23-19 14:32 #25473Senior Member

Posts: 203Barbie runs off again
Saw her near the wendys yesterday in a grey hoodie. I parked my car ahead of her path and as she approached I motioned her over. She looked at me and turned her head back and kept walking. I've had some pick ups but either I'm giving off a LEO look or doing something really wrong. It's the second time this has happened with her.
-
01-23-19 10:50 #25472Senior Member

Posts: 207Hanging out with Jenn.
If she's just breaking into the hobby Jenn is not someone she'd want to be learning the ropes from. If she's anything like Jenn she will get unpopular quickly. At least with this group she will.
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 10:34 #25471Senior Member

Posts: 489It's Bad Luck
Nothing is wrong with the hours, day or temperature when you went. Rain can be an issue. I would prefer during the day. So you can get a real good look at them before the pickup. I only do night with girls I know and I usually have a couple of backup girls just in case I have bad luck. But most of the time, the trail does not disappoint.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
I usually go to Tampa to do the strip joints mainly. Boy are they hot out there. But don't know where the SW's hang out. That info would be nice as well as best times and days. You can always send me a pm.
-
01-23-19 10:18 #25470Senior Member

Posts: 489Tinkerbell
Not to sure what to say about Tinkerbell. Tried to contact her. She replied back with a "hey" and never replied again. So I guess she don't like talking either.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 01:53 #25469Senior Member

Posts: 205Yep
That's the one. That's Megan. I didn't see any hand problems. She's tall though.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 23:50 #25468Senior Member

Posts: 887Tinkerbell
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27543883/ I guess they don't like to walk no more.
-
01-22-19 21:39 #25467Senior Member

Posts: 122I saw this girl on the trail with big titty jen. Her hand was swollen to 2 times the size of a normal hand. She looks just like her pics but I didn't want that hand near me.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 11:51 #25466Senior Member

Posts: 1776Thanks. I figured it was weather and time. Like I said. You see almost naked girls on the streets of Chicago in January with a foot of snow on the ground. It drops below 60 in Florida; forget it.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 11:18 #25465Banned Member

Posts: 242Shelly's younger friend.
After reading your post I was curious to see what this younger friend looked like so I checked her latest ad. Here you go.
Originally Posted by Dicktracey
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....8727852/jordan
TMC.
-
01-22-19 11:11 #25464Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420[Deleted by Admin]
Will you never fucking learn that if you use the report post button they get dropped in the grease but you do not?
A2
-
01-22-19 10:40 #25463Banned Member

Posts: 220[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-22-19 10:31 #25462Senior Member

Posts: 291Glad you had a good time with her but she is not worth the trouble for me. Plenty of better options on the trail. The trail is for good service and hoping you don't catch anything not looks.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 10:29 #25461Senior Member

Posts: 291A lot of girls won't come out if its cold, that's when it advantageous to have digits. Also midnight and 4 am are the prime times to pick up girls. There is no confusion for them, they know most of the cars on the road are customers.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






