Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,921 to 19,935 of 32130
-
01-24-19 15:04 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 740Mind sharing what is the house and total damage. You can PM me if you care. Thanks
.
Originally Posted by YellowBlanketz
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 09:57 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 68Pack leader
Who is leading the pack.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 06:24 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 54I've been 3 times. Average NOVA, some roaming and I'm sure it depends on chemistry and the art of negotiation. Overall it is above average but not leading the pack.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 18:32 #12207Regular Member

Posts: 2Yung & Cici at King Spa
In my dreams the following goes like this:
Yung. In great shape. Light abs showing. A cups? Small tight butt. Legs are perfect, skinny but toned / firm. Bald kitty. Face is pretty, more on the innocent look side.
Cici. Great shape but not as toned and tight as Yung. Not even close to Fat but just not as tight / toned as Yung overall. C cups, bigger butt than Yung. Torso slightly longer than Yung, but still Hot. More of a pornstar look / vibe.
Both. Great at TS with the slow-mo in the best area. Massage was average. Ending includes nova standard + prostate if you prefer.
Conclusion. If I want a regular type of girl that's pretty with a tight toned body (not bone skinny), awesome legs, then Yung. If I want a pornstar type of girl that's more on the hot side than pretty with big assets and nice size butt, then Cici.
That's how I dreamt.
-
01-23-19 14:39 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 443How was Pine? Been a while since I visited there but was always the best AMP service in or around that area.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 11:51 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 455Excellent legit massage in Nova
If you're looking for a legit massage in the Nova. Check out Nalee. This is hands down the best legit massage I've had.
703-599-6763.
-
01-23-19 10:41 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 427Four hands
Vivian and Maria (or their WS friends) offer a 4-hand experience.
Originally Posted by TitanOmega
[View Original Post]
I tried it once. Enjoyed / was pleasant, but I have to agree with others that have already advised you the cost / benefit ratio may not meet your expectations.
However, if it is a bucket list item, the WS ladies provide an enjoyable visual and hands-on experience. YMMV (of course).
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/6584901.html
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
01-23-19 10:08 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 335This is mostly a loosing proposition, they get 2 X $ but they each get to work less that a 1:1 encounter. I will say (unicorn) One time the two girls worked in unison, one stroke up and the other stroke down, like a see-saw. That was only one time. Usually it's one working your neck and the other working your legs, it 2 girls but working independently. And the flip is a whole other story.
Originally Posted by TitanOmega
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 10:04 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 335I did like the sauna there, especially this time of year. They would throw me in there after the shower while she reset that area, then come in and dry me. That was a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 09:58 #12201Regular Member

Posts: 12Eden / PV
I have bad experiences with Eden as well. Very unprofessional about scheduling on the other hand I have had some very good luck at Bluegems. Give BG another shot.
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 09:22 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 54There was a positive review here within the last couple of weeks for this independent (no FS)
Originally Posted by TitanOmega
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/all/special-rates-for-new-clients-sensual-
-
01-23-19 09:17 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 54You guys mean Elden not Eldon.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
Was at C&C this week, I have never seen and older fatter therapist, I won't go back, I only have one more spot to sample in my tour of ALL the Herndon / Reston spots. So far my favorite was K&J. The only spot left for me to try is Roger Bacon.
-
01-23-19 07:32 #12198Senior Member

Posts: 614 hands
Anyone can recommend any spots that offer 4 hands? The one spot I knew that offered it never has a second girl available.
-
01-23-19 05:57 #12197Senior Member

Posts: 197Which Eldon street?
I am a fan of Eldon street, but you are being too vague! I assume when you say Eldon you mean 202 Eldon St, aka "Herndon Spa", so by across the street you mean either Eleven or Jing? There is also C&C and Pine along the same street.
Cheers.
--BE.
Originally Posted by WilyWillie
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 05:46 #12196Senior Member

Posts: 197Eden / secret / bluegems
I tend to skip these places since they generally don't have too many busty girls. My last experience was with Sasha, who is a drop dead gorgeous girl, but the massage was lame, no touching, and a mechanical finish. I think I had a better time with Emma (can't remember which of these places she was with) and she was nicer. These places are a bit more YMMV than the AMP scene.
--BE.
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




