Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 18208
-
01-22-19 23:46 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 304My week in Orlando #1
So I was visiting for a conference and started with email contact weeks ago with UTR Kandi. Met her at her very nice incall in Sanford. Heard very good reports and was happy to start my week off with her. Now alittle older in her 40's but I am much older. A little more of a bigger women but I am much fatter. Big at least double D's. Went through the alphabet. Now the big draw is she is a squirter and I mean Multiple squirter. She gives new meaning to the term " Love is sleeping in the wet spot. LOL she finished of with BBBJ and then russion with a pearl neckless. Not my usual type but was quite pleased with the experience. She is easy to talk to, an knows how to treat a man. Will repeat next time I am in town, that squirting is a great experience, and no it is not urine. I would recommend.
-
01-22-19 23:38 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 885Summer 1974
I guess she's not utr anymore https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/28674203/.
-
01-22-19 22:05 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sorry gentleman
Sorry gentleman I posted this review on the wrong page.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
01-22-19 17:56 #4645Regular Member

Posts: 2New to area
Any didgets or place to find. New to area.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 17:39 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 99Holly Altamonte: Expanded Menu
I'm putting this under UTR because this provider appears to be mostly UTR these days with the BP shutdown. She may have an add or two out there in some other places, but I haven't really seen them.
I dropped in to see one of my favorite providers, body rub Holly in Altamonte. It had been a while since I'd seen her. She's always had a pretty strict no FS policy. Though, after seeing her many many times we'd kind of gotten into a bit of a gray area about what, exactly, constitutes FS in our encounters. Today's session was as amazing as usual. Super sexy MILF body with great b-cups and suckable nips. Full attention from her to your entire body and all your needs. You all get the idea.
She also informs me that she's opening up her menu. 200 mario coins for FS hr. I don't know if that offer is for everybody or just her trusted regulars.
I do know that a lot of people have asked about FS with her. And, I can at least verify that it's on the menu. No white knighting here, just passing along information to those that might be interested.
Happy to pass along digits to senior members and those that have helped me in the past.
Stay safe, boys!
-
01-22-19 12:23 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 1170Paige sweet stuff.
I am a little late on this one. I was going on vacation so last-minute contacted Paige to see if she had time for me. Paige responded very promptly as always very sweet very friendly very accommodating in all positions had a good time with her. It was a great way to to start my vacation! Thank you Paige.
Orlo69.
-
01-22-19 11:57 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 1170Carmen Harmony.
Ditto on everything you said OO. She is an amazing provider sweet, no Drama, and really likes what she does. Her BBBJ skills are top notch! I can't wait to see her again!
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
Orlo69,
-
01-22-19 05:32 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 458Bruh
Diggits please.
Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 03:54 #4640Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Always a pleasure
Always a pleasure getting together with such fine gentlemen as yourselves. So looking forward to seeing you again! Be well loves. C.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 00:43 #4639Banned Member

Posts: 66Your visit was appreciated!
We look forward to your repeat business this coming week. We hope to give many members a workout they will never forget!
Originally Posted by ShatterMachine
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
01-21-19 16:26 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 464Agree
OO provides the info you need. She is a good communicator, very GFE, and I have repeated already. The best part is the NQNSWS ending.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 15:37 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 851LOL. Good luck.
Originally Posted by GreatPlains
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 14:13 #4636Banned Member

Posts: 66[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
This was not a thank you note.
A2
-
01-21-19 12:16 #4635Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you baby.
Thank you love, I enjoyed myself greatly, as well! Can't wait to see you again!
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
C.
-
01-21-19 11:22 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 963Carmen Harmony. Passionate Latina MILF
Met her today at her safe, clean incall. Communication through her USA handle was simple and direct. Being an SM here seems to have simplified the vetting process. Send her a PM and introduce yourself, I won't give out her number.
She was very GFE for me, the DFK was passionate and she's a great kisser. She responds well to foreplay and that's a plus with me. I recommend if you enjoy Latina MILFs as I do and I will repeat. Apparently I'm not the only one as she has many positive reviews here with plenty details. Thanks Orlo.
OO.












Reply With Quote





