The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #541

    Searching for lost SB

    Has anyone seen niapeices77 from SA She would visit NOVA and worked out of Fredrick and in Charlestown up to a few months go. Sweet as can be. May have gone pro or left the area. May have had a pimp bf. Please PM me. Thanks md.

  2. #540

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Need to clean out your message box Kevin -- My SA has expired, but if you get digits or E-mail I am working in NOVA and interested Thanks.
    Inbox cleaned.

  3. #539

    Clean msg box kevin = mgiovanni

    Need to clean out your message box Kevin -- My SA has expired, but if you get digits or E-mail I am working in NOVA and interested Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/28fbc...0-cdf18f6b5f70

    Anyone popped the cork on her yet? I'm texting with her and looking to see her this weekend, we haven't talked details much but she seems down to meet. Is she real? TGTBT?

  4. #538

    Mgiovanni.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/28fbc...0-cdf18f6b5f70

    Anyone popped the cork on her yet? I'm texting with her and looking to see her this weekend, we haven't talked details much but she seems down to meet. Is she real? TGTBT?

  5. #537

    HustlinWaitress.

    Saw her this week, very petite and enthusiastic. She said she's a stripper who is looking to make some money on the side. Cute Indian girl, from what I gather she grew up in a good family but something went wrong upstairs so now us mongers get to enjoy her.

    Picked her up because she doesn't drive and she gave me BBBJ all the way to the FC. I opted to cover up for her because I was concerned about her mileage with the stripper thing and the face that she acts like a UTR. Overall had a lot of fun, really tiny thing who does not look her age. She talks a big game about being a kinky sub but when I started pushing her limits she quickly clammed up and was visibly shaken.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2518...4-01e5c3e02a88

  6. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantine  [View Original Post]
    Same thing, tried to see her & she stood me up, would not recommend. Says she travels for business, we all know what kind of business LOL, nothing to do with 9 to 5.
    As I recall she said she works as a flight attendant.

  7. #535

    GoldSparkes

    Any intel on GoldSparkes? I'm setting up a M&G with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/abb92...5-87dd5f29dff7

  8. #534

    18 Year old Babies.

    Christmas bills must have come due because I'm having a streak! Anyone else notice this? If you want to swap knowledge PM me.

  9. #533

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Hot-Vegas-Pro turned Chubby-Mommy-UTR, low volume so she has to like your profile LOL. Standard SB PPM for the area.

    Imagine a GFE session with your typical BP-looking provider (apple-shaped, old / flattering pics, tats), got as many pops as I could muster before we were dragged back to our real lives. Will repeat, mostly bc her mouth game was on point, but she is also pretty chill and easy to hang out with. Standard SB PPM for the area.
    She does only CBJ, I think.

  10. #532

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoc  [View Original Post]
    Hot-Vegas-Pro turned Chubby-Mommy-UTR, low volume so she has to like your profile LOL. Standard SB PPM for the area.

    Imagine a GFE session with your typical BP-looking provider (apple-shaped, old / flattering pics, tats), got as many pops as I could muster before we were dragged back to our real lives. Will repeat, mostly bc her mouth game was on point, but she is also pretty chill and easy to hang out with. Standard SB PPM for the area.

  11. #531

    HollyHope0001

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Quote was 4 x $+.
    Same thing, tried to see her & she stood me up, would not recommend. Says she travels for business, we all know what kind of business LOL, nothing to do with 9 to 5.

  12. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Quote was 4 x $+.
    I chatted with her too; negotiated for $350 but she said she can spend only an hr etc. So I avoided.

  13. #529

    Holly hope

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Quote was 4 x $+.
    I chatted with her a while back. And I passed because she had some boundaries and conditions. If I remember correct. Also my max was 300.

  14. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else chat with her? Pretty sure she's a traveling pro. Said her previous arrangements were $$ Blocked on SA as soon as I declined.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bec21...6-23a7ccd17c2c
    I chatted with her last year; she quoted me $500 per meet. Pass.

    I think your assessment of a traveling pro is correct.

  15. #527

    HollyHope0001

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else chat with her? Pretty sure she's a traveling pro. Said her previous arrangements were $$ Blocked on SA as soon as I declined.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bec21...6-23a7ccd17c2c
    Edit: Quote was 4 x $+.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape