Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8674

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience here? Google reviews hint at some carnal fun. 3817 32nd street is there advertised address. Thanks.
    Been there several times.

    Haven't been in months but always had a good time there. Don't know what the current lineup is and age range. Most of the girls I've seen were Korean, but I think a few Chinese have passed through but could be wrong.

    They have a table shower, usually all extra menu items are covered. Don't know if prices have changed but for 1 hour + CBJ / DATY / CFS usually set you back about 2 bills out the door give or take a few.

    Last girl I saw there was Ada, cute and fun but not too lively during playtime.

  2. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience here? Google reviews hint at some carnal fun. 3817 32nd street is there advertised address. Thanks.
    I've seen several ladies there with full menu's, friendly staff I had recognized for other establishments. Reasonable tips to them. Didn't like the $60 HF, just haven't been back in that area for a while.

  3. #8672

    Won's Spa

    Anyone with experience here? Google reviews hint at some carnal fun. 3817 32nd street is there advertised address. Thanks.

  4. #8671

    Diamond Day in the old LG

    I tried this spa out in LG by the Union Bank, behind Miss Donut shop on Broadway.

    You'll never find this place even if you're looking for it as it sits way in the back unless you frequent the donut shop. There were some advertising flags out on the Broadway entrance that should make it easier to find.

    So for those if you looking for that descrete entrance this may a good spot for you.

    Very clean, heated pads under the linens and a stand up shower available from what I saw. House fees are comparable to everywhere else, I forgot what the scale was but about a buck a minute.

    I drew Amy, very petite, late 30's early 40's by my guess, decent looking maybe a little plain on the looks but for her age she is not bad. Very nice and speaks decent English.

    Massage was decent maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10. Hot stones are an option as well.

    No "real" sign of teasing before the flip but she does get right into your folds when massaging your thighs with the occasional grazing, which I don't know is on purpose or not.

    On the flip, chest and shoulder massage and she eventually migrated down to jr and looks at you for permission.

    Permission Granted!

    No jackhammer technique, started with a nice slow rhythmic motion with on hand on the stick and the other massaging the sack.

    Allowed some OTC roaming and didn't seem to flinch at any areas where I roamed, but YMMV of course.

    Did not get any hints of anything thing else available on the menu but she did say that there was another girl that works there but have no info on her or what she offers.

    Decent clean place, nice girl, descrete entrance and decent massage with HJ finish.

    I believe I paid 50 for the house and 50 for tip for a 1 hour session.

    When you're done they got some okay donuts next door.

  5. #8670

    Took 2 for the team, well maybe 1

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Great report! Thanks for TOFTT.

    I'd wonder about this place. Location is not ideal. But for a while the front door was bolted with padlock on outside despite them being "open".

    I thought that was a sign of Good things but guess not.

    I've also wondered about the spot around the corner behind the donut shop. I figure it's strictly legit given it's next door to a school and doesn't have late hours.
    Tried that one as well, I'll post a report soon. It's called Diamond Day Spa.

    AA Spa as far as what the older lady was saying, she is the only one there, no other girls.

    I felt bad for her because she seems like she is desperate, not sure exactly how long she has been open and what business is like but gave a very good massage.

  6. #8669
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Alena for a 1/2 last Saturday after a long day of drinking. Very pretty with a nice fit figure. Smaller chest but she has some amazing nipples. Accommodated all positions (even prone bone) which I've found to be a tough sale with the AMP crowd. Great BJ. I'd come with just the amount you're planning to spend. She saw I had a few extra 20's and tried to haggle w me LOL. $ . 6 OTD. I'd see her again if I wasn't curious about some of the other talent there. Someone left a review about a Malaysian girl named coco and Ive been curious ever since.
    $60 tip for BJ & FS? What was the house fee?

  7. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernie2018  [View Original Post]
    Any tips of who to ask for?
    I saw Alena for a 1/2 last Saturday after a long day of drinking. Very pretty with a nice fit figure. Smaller chest but she has some amazing nipples. Accommodated all positions (even prone bone) which I've found to be a tough sale with the AMP crowd. Great BJ. I'd come with just the amount you're planning to spend. She saw I had a few extra 20's and tried to haggle w me LOL. $ . 6 OTD. I'd see her again if I wasn't curious about some of the other talent there. Someone left a review about a Malaysian girl named coco and I’ve been curious ever since.

  8. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    We're you seeing Anna or other girls there in between visits? Maybe she found out? She doesn't like sharing regulars and is really jealous of Anna getting a lot of attention now.
    No, I was strictly only seeing Eva. I was really happy with her until the day she suddenly and surprisingly said she didn't remember me and acted very cold to me. It might have been a month since I had last seen her but I certainly hadn't changed my appearance or how I behaved with her. Not to mention at 71 I'm older than her usual clients so it's unlikely I wasn't memorable.

  9. #8666

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Can't really go wrong with either one. Anna has the better body and her teasing is amazing. She will allow FIV. Eva has a little more access and will allow FIV and DATY. Both give solid massages.
    Hard to go wrong with either on.

    Both are awesome. Good massage and good sensual HJ

  10. #8665

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular with Eva with a good friendly relationship but one day she totally surprised me by telling me she didn't remember me and proceeded to give me a so-so non-sensual massage with a jackhammer HE only after I had to push her. She used to laugh at my really bad attempts to use a few Chinese words with her once in a while so I still can't figure out her sudden change of attitude with me. Nope I had never pushed her for FS. But it bothered me enough that I stopped going to see her and only started going back to Z's after being told about Anna. Anna has become my all-time favorite and is just as sensual as Eva ever was. Anna has a very nice body too. Great boobs and a perfect trim butt. I'll be seeing her today or tomorrow. I think I'll finally try their table shower this time after seeing good comments about how Anna is with them.
    We're you seeing Anna or other girls there in between visits? Maybe she found out? She doesn't like sharing regulars and is really jealous of Anna getting a lot of attention now.

  11. #8664

    A Spa

    I think the same two girls are there. Both are good FS providers, either one is a good choice

    Aleana and Lola.

    Lola is a cute little tiny spinner, really friendly.

    Aleana was a very good experience for me, she's got a very nice fake boobs but look good on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jernie2018  [View Original Post]
    Any tips of who to ask for?

  12. #8663

    Eva Vs Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider7  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes! Totally been there. So one final ask Eva vs ana? Who should be the go to at Z's If I am lucky enough that both are available?

    .
    Can't really go wrong with either one. Anna has the better body and her teasing is amazing. She will allow FIV. Eva has a little more access and will allow FIV and DATY. Both give solid massages.

  13. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider7  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes! Totally been there. So one final ask Eva vs ana? Who should be the go to at Z's If I am lucky enough that both are available?

    .
    Eva didn't seem as attentive or friendly to me on my last visit. The reviews on her here are numerous and true. FIV access and a decent HJ every time. But my vote would be for Anna personally. She has a surprisingly nice set of tits. Always has a great attitude. And she just gets into it more.

  14. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Had nothing better to do with this rain so decided to go with my FavAmp and Provider Leah at Wildflower. The usual shower first and in the room, but this time they put me in the couples room (maybe the other rooms were full? Usual provider massage and talk. I'm on my back and Leah got on all fours facing me on the table and started to "Rock" forwards and back with my cock between her two D's (they are very soft and big hard nipples). Finished me of with the usual giggle and clean then proceeded with 10 min. More massage until our session was up. Pics are real, $60 1 hr to the house, $80 tip, would repeat.
    Oh shit hey man I saw your review on Rubmaps as well, good stuff man. Thanks a ton for the reviews I'll be giving them a visit soon.

  15. #8660

    Will be heading to A spa on mercury.

    Any tips of who to ask for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape