Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,996 to 35,010 of 41309
-
01-20-19 12:44 #6314Regular Member

Posts: 18Kay baby.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/972515344252
Has anyone seen her? I'm interested but I would like some input.
-
01-20-19 11:38 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 243Rose red on the westside
First visit, got me a " I'm not there, on the Northside". Next morning tried again saying she was on the the Southside off mustang. Showed up no response and left. Later that she said she was available and no mention of the morning. Agreed upon 230 but I want coming just to see wait she said, nothing when I didn't show up. At 830 that night she text me and says she is at the avenues mall and needs a ride. I figure it's close why not. I go pick her up she seems fine no sign of candy usage that was obvious. She was asking for $. 60 for hour. BBBJ was good to start, switched to missionary and doggy, nothing to rave about. Had her finish me off with BBBJ, she can dt. We spent 15 minutes together and she wanted the full, I gave her $ and I ride back. Not worth a repeat visit.
-
01-20-19 11:28 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 919Fetish next door
Has anyone tried it yet? She looks interesting but too new for me. Advertising on skipthegames.
-
01-20-19 11:24 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 217Diamond
She stopped doing BBBJ? The first time I saw her it was uncovered. Did she switch to covered for everyone now?
Originally Posted by EmbedWiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-19 10:45 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 933Rain
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/782608765675
Anyone seen Rain lately? Her room is close by but haven't seen any reviews of her lately. Pm is ok.
-
01-20-19 01:23 #6309Regular Member

Posts: 24Red head
Good comms.
Dream was an outcall, got here in about an hour. BBBJ, mish, k9. Good experience, would repeat. $. 20.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/830779850812
-
01-19-19 22:52 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 36More reports on recent events
Hi again,
This week after much thought I decided to give Diamond a try.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/067267594727
She was staying on the Westside so I stopped by on my way to work. Very cool chick. Excellent attitude. GREAT mic skills. But covered. She enjoyed DATY as much as I did 😉. Cfs. Reasonable damage, $ for hh.
She's definitely a big girl with big natural boobs and big butt, and very cute. If that's what you are into there is plenty of it here. I can tell you all the right junk in all the right places. I will definitely repeat. I and recommend it.
Thanks again, stay safe.
-
01-19-19 22:33 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 36Reports on recent events
Hi ya'll fellow mongers, I would like to report on recent activity.
Saw Amber, "CUTE COMPANION WITH AMAZING TOP".
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/725311154649
She is a very cool girl, with good attitude. She seems to be thinner than the pics. Originally I thought she was a small BBW, but as it turns out she's not. She's got a small belly, may be some baby damage but definitely not BBW. Ok, on to the visit. Nice mic. Skills (BBBJ). No DATY, covered FS. But she made a comment that made me believe uncovered FS may be on the table. If you're into taking risks. No cow girl. Something about her hips.
From my point of view.
1. BBBJ. GREAT! 👍.
2. No DATY. Bad 👎.
3. No Cow girl. Bad👎.
4. Attitude. Good 👍.
5. The possibility of BBFS. Caution. 👎.
May repeat for a mic check, headache relief but not for FS.
Thanks and be safe out there.
-
01-19-19 21:12 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 173Missed out
You missed the opportunity for the duo. They only did it for one night. Lindsay, the second girl, is apparently back with baby daddy and unreachable.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 17:50 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Payton Jeanette
Yep, that's exactly what happened!
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 17:48 #6304Banned Member

Posts: 97No that's the bad ariel.
Originally Posted by Parabola1984
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 16:06 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Ariel
No, he's talking about this Ariel. See photo.
Originally Posted by Parabola1984
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
01-19-19 12:34 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 522Ha. Still recall those reviews. I'd just moved to Jax and she caught my eye. FZ review 1: she's awesome. ATF material. Cool, I thought; she comes with FZ recommendation. Before I could meet a week later, FZ review 2: terrible. Worse ever experience. Just hopped in bathtub and tuned out. Will not repeat. Rotfl. Things change fast but that still sets the record.
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 11:17 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Payton Jeannette
Payton Jeannette is a classic case of a missed opportunity. She could be very successful in the hobby. She has a really cute face, a lovely smile, and a nice body, but her attitude wrecks everything. I'm not sure, but I suspect the candy plays a part. Having seen her twice (but never again), I think basically she just doesn't want to put much effort into her sessions.
Originally Posted by Parabola1984
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 10:19 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 933Victoria
Is still around as of two weeks ago. Love her petite body. She keeps trying to get me to do a double with her friend. She sent me a of her and I remember another monger posting her pic when he scheduled a meet with Phoebe but ended up seeing another provider when he showed up at Phoebe's old location off timiquana. She tells me how amazing it will be but I haven't done it yet.
Originally Posted by Franks904
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





