Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25361

    My extra phone

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt22  [View Original Post]
    I need something where I can easily block all notifications and pop-ups when I am home.
    Sorry to be off topic. And I am not sophisticated with Apps. I keep a secondary phone, in my car in a magnetic "stash box" under the carpet trim in the truck. I have known too many people who go to bed and their spouses are on their phone prying around. In the end I believe that it is best to keep this type of life on a separate phone. There is nothing worse then having your primary phone beep in front of your spouse when a great photo comes in. It can be difficult ot explain the look of shock on your face.

    Best of luck.

  2. #25360
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    There are many with different features depending on what you want. I used to have Sideline but it really messed up all my contact lists because I think it shares the same contact list as your phone so I got rid of it. Right now I am trying Burner as my 2nd number for my job as a consultant. Now after a couple of months it still seems to work great but it does cost a few dollars a month. I still have my separate monger phone for hobbying.
    I need something where I can easily block all notifications and pop-ups when I am home.

  3. #25359

    2nd number apps

    There are many with different features depending on what you want. I used to have Sideline but it really messed up all my contact lists because I think it shares the same contact list as your phone so I got rid of it. Right now I am trying Burner as my 2nd number for my job as a consultant. Now after a couple of months it still seems to work great but it does cost a few dollars a month. I still have my separate monger phone for hobbying.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt22  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like a great idea. Are there any apps you can recommend from experience?

  4. #25358

    Second phone apps

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    An alternative to a separate monger phone is simply to download one of the many apps that you can find if you just search for something like "second phone number". You might have to pay $5 or so for a certain number of minutes of voice calls, but texting is usually free in these apps. You can also choose to turn off notifications in your phone settings so that when you go home, you don't get any calls or texts on the app.
    This sounds like a great idea. Are there any apps you can recommend from experience?

  5. #25357

    Tham

    Quote Originally Posted by WalthamKid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Walthamkid here. Haven't been very active. Looking for someone that knows the waltham scene that can tell me the best option for non FS in area. Looking for a decent looking girl that will get naked and give me HR for less than 120-150. Pms are cool.
    Crescent, Moody, High st, Main st (two good ones), Waverly (H20) many options.

  6. #25356

    Phone line

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    An alternative to a separate monger phone is simply to download one of the many apps that you can find if you just search for something like "second phone number". You might have to pay $5 or so for a certain number of minutes of voice calls, but texting is usually free in these apps. You can also choose to turn off notifications in your phone settings so that when you go home, you don't get any calls or texts on the app.
    But then the app is sitting on your main phone.

  7. #25355

    What gives?

    Not sure why my post was deleted. I made no reference whatsoever about anyone's sexual practices.

    All I did was give reasons for having a separate monger phone. Including how I almost got busted by my SO.

    Exactly which words violated the Posting Guidelines?

  8. #25354

    Best way to spend in the tham

    Hey guys. Walthamkid here. Haven't been very active. Looking for someone that knows the waltham scene that can tell me the best option for non FS in area. Looking for a decent looking girl that will get naked and give me HR for less than 120-150. Pms are cool.

  9. #25353

    Alternative to monger phone

    An alternative to a separate monger phone is simply to download one of the many apps that you can find if you just search for something like "second phone number". You might have to pay $5 or so for a certain number of minutes of voice calls, but texting is usually free in these apps. You can also choose to turn off notifications in your phone settings so that when you go home, you don't get any calls or texts on the app.

  10. #25352

    Bedfrd

    Tried Great Rd. Place a couple of weeks ago. Forget the provider's name. She was thin and prob on the older side (well preserved 50 year old prob). Massage was good. Some tease before the flip (hour session). Gave the HE motion. Then roamed UTC up & down. No mention of "how much you teep". Sucked on her B cups. Asked her to kiss my balls and she eventually did. She licked my balls & shaft hoping she would do BBBJ. But she wouldn't suck it. Maybe next time. Enjoyed it and tipped. 6 on way out. She was the only one on hand that day. Will return.

    6 hse fee, . 6 teep.

  11. #25351
    Quote Originally Posted by Floatinglife  [View Original Post]
    Recently met Marissa of 224 4th floor. Dialed the number and she came down to get me. Usual question "been here before", of course I sad yes but hadn't. Said I must have seen her fried, Coco.

    No mention from either of us on 1/2 or full hour. I just went with the flow and paid the 60 std hr fee, plus 80 for a pretty decent CBJ. She definitely has some years, mabe 50 but super hot body that she offered to show off. Very nice time. Wonder if there are more options. The cover did not seem negotiable.

    She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.
    Marissa's a veteran in this game. She's been around for years. And yea, for her age, she takes very good care of herself. Not sure who Coco is. You should always ask to meet the others before leaving. That way you can plan appropriately for your next visit. Turns it into a success, not only on the front of leaving satisfied but by also doing some recon.

  12. #25350
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #25349

    224

    Recently met Marissa of 224 4th floor. Dialed the number and she came down to get me. Usual question "been here before", of course I sad yes but hadn't. Said I must have seen her fried, Coco.

    No mention from either of us on 1/2 or full hour. I just went with the flow and paid the 60 std hr fee, plus 80 for a pretty decent CBJ. She definitely has some years, mabe 50 but super hot body that she offered to show off. Very nice time. Wonder if there are more options. The cover did not seem negotiable.

    She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.

  14. #25348
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieStyle  [View Original Post]
    She is not going to offer you anything. You need to offer her! On a side note, isn't her (Jenny's') nose a bit too big for a Chinese woman?
    Heh good point, and yes I did notice that! It struck me as odd, but also not the part of her anatomy that was interesting me most.

  15. #25347

    Monger Phones

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I agree that having the name and number of AMP (or escort) girls that you see regularly is a good idea, but I would recommend a monger phone. Girls will call you when business is slow, or they need extra cash (for a vacation). I have been both out of state and outside USA and had girls call in the past at inopportune times, I play it off as spam, and don't answer, but it can still put you at risk if you don't have the phone on you at all times. For less than 450 and a Trac Phone card, you are much safer, if you are single, none of these rules apply to you. The mention of appointments is also something I mention about, if you a regular, make an appointment for an hour before opening time, service can be much better to maybe even PSE. Rules at an AMP may not apply during off hours, in some girls minds.
    Hey, if you are married or in a relationship and intend to partake in this hobby with AMPs or Escorts. You are a complete freakin idiot if you do not maintain a burner phone and number. You can buy a really good cheap phone for $50 or less with a totally discrete internet address and untraceable number. I try to log into unprotected Wi-Fi servers when ever possible. You do not have to provide any identifying info either. I dump my account once or twice a year and start over regularly. You can deal with your regulars by saying your phone broke or your account was compromised. And be selective who you keep up to date. Be SMART and SAFE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape