Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,081 to 28,095 of 30330
-
01-17-19 18:58 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 7335You know these girls can get edgy when they haven't had their meds? For the most part Riley's reviews have been good. Maybe she is just having a bad day?
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 18:36 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 154Bethany
It was an average dream, Riley's attitude was a big turnoff. I should have cancel but went thru with the deal. I had no problem with Bethany, she did a decent BBBJ for 30 minutes, I just got bad vibes from Riley the way she yelled at me bc I was lost. She told me I was wasting Bethany and her time and I was only 5 minutes ago. BTW the incall place was a dump, thrash was all over the hallways and looked like druggies staying there. Too many other options to deal with bad customer service.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 15:09 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 129Double agree
" I not paying my bucks to get yelled at at, I get plenty of that at home. ".
Double agree on that one.
How was Bethany?
-
01-17-19 14:43 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 351Been discussed on here before, no FS from Ali.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:36 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 426Indigo Skye, Lizzy (MILF).
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:15 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 544Provider incall at home
Does anyone know of any providers that have incall from their home / condo?
I hate hotels and haven't found a great provider who have incall at a private place.
Also, does anyone m ow if Ali (from massage section) does provide FS?
-
01-17-19 11:25 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 126Dream of her once every week.
I've seen her at said budget inn. And in uncc area. Great girl. Go see her.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 10:46 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 1653Never prepay
You should never prepay anything to any provider. You probably won't see the money again.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
With some regulars I see, I've tried turning the tables saying let me hold back some of your money so I owe her.
Funny how they never seem to go for that. So why would I let her owe me?
Don't do it.
GB40.
-
01-17-19 09:41 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 426Possible Scam / You think?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-17-19 07:56 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 7335Great first post. You gain respect here by not asking for a bunch of info right out of the gate. When you give info it works out a lot better to earn the trust.
Originally Posted by Proser30
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 07:52 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 7335I would never prepay. That is a good way to get scammed.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 06:51 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 3078PK,
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
She has been reported on here before, but it was awhile back ago. Met her once at a nice in call in the university area. Lots of texts, came down to the lobby to bring me back to the room. Imo pics are a good representation of her, if not her at some point. Nice MILF type body, just opted for the nude mutual touch rubdown. It was ok. Upgrades available and I was very tempted as she did some bls during the HJ. She did mention that she normally waits until the second visit to extend extras, as always YMMV. Half hour was $. 4. Have tried to reconnect but she has been out of town and we could never align our schedules.
-
01-17-19 04:48 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 589Taylor?
Anyone seen this Taylor?
PK.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937544
-
01-16-19 23:50 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 154Tall blonde
I have dream of Megan a few times when she use to advertised under BP massage with upgrades. The pictures are dated and the service has declined since the first time. She use to stay at the Budget Inn near SC, I saw her a few months ago near UNCC at a decent place. I didn`t see any signs of demons but I got lost OTW and she freaked out thinking I was going to cancel like she already place her pharma order. I also had the same thing happen last night with Riley when I went to see Bethany and got lost on route and text Riley I was lost. She got pissed at me saying I was wasting her and Bethany`s time. I felt the pimp attitude from Riley which I had always good experience as provider. I not paying my bucks to get yelled at at, I get plenty of that at home. Two things that I won`t tolerate that is demons and pimps in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 23:22 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 187Tall blonde
Anyone seen her? Remember seeing her ads on older sites about massages and seems to have upgrades, probably for a higher than average donation but if she's legit, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a tight young blonde like her. Can't seem to find any reviews she mentions but I seem to recall there were a couple, just can't find them. Anyone?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/690695907804










Reply With Quote




