Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 19300
-
01-18-19 14:09 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 112Paige DelRay has current ads up on the sister site and STG. She's open for business.
Originally Posted by DellQ
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 09:24 #3789Regular Member

Posts: 19PaigeDelRay
Does anyone know what happened to PaigeDeRay? She was on of my ATF. Is she still in the business?
-
01-17-19 16:59 #3788Regular Member

Posts: 24Rene Titusville
Saw Rene in TVille a few days ago. Easy communication. She was willing to wait being that I live a decent distance from Titusville.
Very accommodating and kind. Was ready and presentable when I arrived. She allowed me to take a few and borrow the bathroom to freshen myself up a bit after that long drive. BBBJ moderate pace and steady, with a little more tongue action than other providers I've seen. Went down for DATY, and everything was clean and fresh, then she went back down for another bit of BJ to get me back up to speed, and off we went into mish. Made sure to take it easy so she was comfortable and despite not starting off very moist she started lubricating a lot more over time. Went at it for a few and then flipped over to do it from behind where I finished outside her onto her crack. She continued on herself a bit and got off.
Great visit and she is a nice person. The only speed bump for me is the distance.
-
01-17-19 14:42 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 49Sunny's new girl "Bunny"
I think I'm the first to write a review of her I'm not sure. She lives with sunny as far as I know. Cute girl, probably about 5 foot 10,140 lbs. Nice perky b cups. Her ass is really nice.
I opted for a quick visit because I like to test the waters before dropping more money on a newbie. I wish this review was better because she is overall a nice girl and good looking. Started with a BBBJ which I have to say was pretty good, 8. 5 out of 10 stars. Some eye contact during which is always a plus. She stopped way too soon, which really bugs me about some providers. Three minutes into BBBJ they just assume you are ready to go. Really annoys me. Asked for date /69 and was denied. Another bummer because I asked sunny before the visit if daty is okay and she gave me the green light, nope. Missionary, doggy until complete in the cover.
Really wish things would have went better because like I said before she's good looking with a good body. But because of the rushed feeling and no daty I won't be repeating. I had high hopes because I've seen sunny plenty of times and she's great. Maybe she will warm up after awhile. If so then I will return.
Scheduling with her is through sunny directly.
-
01-17-19 12:21 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 112Ashley
Saw Ashley today. She's at MM today with a few other girls. Spent a non rushed hhr with her and absolutely enjoyed my time. The place is clean and discrete. She looks just like she does in stg ad and she tastes and feels amazing. 50 marios for the door fee and her hhr tip is in line with going rates. CBJ, DATY, and mish on the table. No massage, But I didn't ask for one and didn't want one.
To respond to the question about Barbie below this post. She was there as well. No she is not in her 20's they are all just sharing stg ads. She is pretty as well just like her pics.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/672055312631
-
01-17-19 11:14 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 117Twins?
The add has the same phone as this new add from 'Cakes'. Something seems suspicious that me.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/317967049403
-
01-17-19 10:41 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 136Age?
I know most providers fib about their age a little, but if she's twenty-anything, I'm 13.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/346800677954
-
01-17-19 10:32 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 381Well I heard back from her? And sent what appears to be a couple photos from same time as what was posted, kept promissing more to confirm its here and safe, but crickets since. I'm going to heed that warning and have to pass.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 07:58 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 381Thanks for the info, says she's in Sat Beach, waiting on her to get home and send a current selfie.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
Ill post more of I hear back again.
-
01-17-19 07:39 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 112Yellow Flag
This girl popped up on stg this morning. She looked pretty cute but a google search on the phone number showed previous ads by a male companion. She could be legit but proceed with caution.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/212914371476
Snake.
-
01-17-19 07:09 #3780Banned Member

Posts: 551Shelly DDD.
Glad you had a good time. If anyone wants her number, PM me. Once you get to know her, she opens up a lot more and is full GFE. I've taken her out for drinks and she is a hoot, had her bring a friend (she's bi) even had all-night. Check my original post for pictures.
Originally Posted by PbgMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 02:40 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 975Selfies?
She wants selfies to screen dates? Really. I'm single but with my job, too much at stake for me.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 23:00 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 634Shelly
I took DJmiles up on his offer to share digits to help Shelly out. I called her as directed and she was pleasant and patient as I was driving up from S FL. She was as he described. Older MILF, huge hooters, and personable. Head screwed on right and no use as far as I can tell. Service is QV style so don't bring the champagne and glasses and expect to feed each other cheese. Since I had a long drive I was pent up and gave her a very good pounding. She's built for it. BBBJ, CFS. No complaints and a good time for the money. Afterwards I took the long way home and stopped at a nice Chinese place in Sebastian. So a good day for me.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
If the options are limited up there, she's safe and reliable. Worth a try if you like them a little bigger and older and not high.
-
01-16-19 20:34 #3777Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erica
Awesome girl with great body!
Originally Posted by MightyMouse34
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 20:24 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 1755Search For Sara
Just search this thread or the old Backpage thread for Sara. You'll find plenty of reviews. When they say she has some really nice enhancements, they aren't telling lies.
Originally Posted by Artanis1915
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






