Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 26,041 to 26,055 of 27137
-
01-17-19 22:00 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 36Ashley Taylor
Wow are you serious? I've seen her 3 times and she was a slam dunk BBFS! I wonder what happened!? Maybe she caught something?
Originally Posted by Samson733
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 21:58 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 31Ashley
Not sure what you did wrong here. If you asked her booker when you were making the appointment, then you fucked up. Normally everyone just books the appointment, meets with Ashley and just puts it in raw. She'll never say a word about.
Originally Posted by Samson733
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 21:53 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 702You get out of it what you put into it. If you treat them nice, they treat you nice in return. Over the years I've had escorts stay anywhere from an extra half-hour to all night simply because of the way I've treated them. NO extra money. I remember the time I went to an apartment in London (they don't really have brothels. Girls rent out a flat and put up signs outside by an open door). Anyway, after spending an hour with this girl, she asked me to come back at midnight when she was "done for the night" and I ended up spending the night with her, for free, after her "handler" had gone home. Another time, in Australia, an escort I had over for an hour spent the night without asking for another dime just because she liked me. And, another time, I was with a porn star, who was here in NYC on tour and she invited me to come stay with her and her husband if in Vegas. And this is a small sample.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
I'm not good looking. I've never been rich. I'm probably not better in bed than any of you. I just treat them with courtesy and respect, as people and individuals rather than as pieces of meat to use and discard.
It doesn't always make a difference. And, truthfully, there are plenty of ladies out there who just see us as ATMs and it doesn't matter how you treat them. But, the times when it does make a difference, it is SO worth it.
-
01-17-19 19:47 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 1Bareback a no go with Ashley Taylor; Terminates Appointement
Been crawling the boards for some time and came across Ashley Taylor being listed here as BBFS provider. A heads up to fellow users: The Ashley Taylor internet model with the site missasgleytaylor.com does not have it on her MENU. Offered up to $150 Extra and was told "Absolutely not", lectured on the dangers of intercourse without condoms, and was directed toward her client conduct page which she told me I should have read which she pointed out to me states " any suggestion, request, or allusion to anything that may be considered unsafe or otherwise place either party at high risk will result in immediate termination of the appoinment and permanent ban. ", before my appointement was terminated. I learned though that this provider does provide BBJ she considers BBFS to be extremely (and gave what I have to admit was a pretty compelling, despite my disappointement, argument on the dangers of HIV, and other diseases that are NOT transmitted orally but are dangerously so through unprotected vaginal sex) and completely out of the question.
Just an FYI that if your looking for BBFS Gina Rollins and / or Piper Peri are the only optios I'm aware of. Ashley Taylor the one withe website missashleytaylor.com (I found three different Ashley Taylor's online) is a definite NO GO.
-
01-17-19 18:23 #1093Banned Member

Posts: 65[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-17-19 16:31 #1092Banned Member

Posts: 420I'm just speaking my mind and like I clearly said I could never do what is being done by him if that post has any truth and I'm not gossiping and didn't post that info I'm just talking about it with the rest of the group.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 15:22 #1091Banned Member

Posts: 27From what Gina has told me (I have no clue if this is true or not) she has been married to the same man for a long time. He is older and is disabled. She is responsible for their entire income and she loves sex. According to her it works out great.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 15:20 #1090Banned Member

Posts: 27Public service announcement
This is not a report on any specific girl, but I have been striking gold repeatedly with a certain site that has the letters stg associated with it. Just absolutely incredible the amount of girls that have agreed to go bareback on there. I can't even begin to tell you guys how hot that site has been for me and I've had success over the entire tristate area. Most of you should be able to figure out what I'm talking about and if not. Pm me.
You're welcome.
-
01-17-19 15:19 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 629What would you be bringing into the relationship? Like wow. That's totally fucked. Unless you know it's fact that's what is happening with Gina, it's not nice to gossip.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:17 #1088Banned Member

Posts: 420That's the only way I'd ever see myself marrying an escort is if I got most of the money she made but I'm no pimp and could probably never be one and I don't like sharing my girl with other dudes I mean I like to fuck around that's why I'm here with why'all yes I know double standards but hell that's how I was raised.
Originally Posted by Passports
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 13:20 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 294I really don't know what to say to that. I guess if I had seen that I would have been worried myself but the lady I saw showed no signs of being a tranny pre or post. Just an old lady who has had breasts and ass work done. Unfortunately if you have played in Queens enough you can tell the difference by now. Because of the area I wouldn't be surprised if a tranny or two pre or post have come in and out of that place. Now that I think of it there did seem like there was another lady working in the apartment.
Originally Posted by Imnotbbfs
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 12:42 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 624This is where we agree to disagree.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
No women that sells her self for sex is going to be placed on a pedestal by me.
I don't disrespect anyone or hurt anyone.
But if you are fucking countless dudes for money.
Like come on.
Porn chick or prostitute.
I will not treaty you like a princess no way no how.
-
01-17-19 12:40 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 624That is nuts. You have to be wired different to have someone fuck your wife in front of you and be OK with it.
Originally Posted by Passports
[View Original Post]
Now if you don't give a shit about the chick and you make money off her. I can see it.
I rarely deal with providers / prostitutes or pornstars that have their helicopter husband around.
You have to pay them. They take the money they are always around.
It gets messy.
Dude I'm trying to fuck you wife not you.
Get lost.
They drive them to the location and introduce themselves.
-
01-17-19 00:34 #1084Banned Member

Posts: 65Your second theory is the right one. She is married and he does indeed get half of what she brings in or better yet most.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
The Stepford Wife personality Gina has is because the man she is married to is a stomp down pimp and has complete control over her.
-
01-16-19 22:44 #1083Regular Member

Posts: 8When I looked up her number, I see a bunch of old ads for transexual escort. Spooked me out a bit. Should I be worried? LOL.
Originally Posted by PWnyc69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





