Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,011 to 35,025 of 41299
-
01-17-19 18:07 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 61Had a dream, but it wasn't a very good dream
I took a chance on this girl and while she did deliver as expected. It was as lackluster as any I have had. She seems nice enough but heavier than what I look for. All in all, I doubt that I will be back.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/818611427786
-
01-17-19 17:01 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 197You would be be correct.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 15:30 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 43Tigger
Anyone bounce on this yet? http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/601568837085.
-
01-17-19 12:08 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 628Allie
Sweet, friendly, pretty face, decent service but nothing exceptional. She is a big girl, more than is my preference, tbh; but when she was getting reviewed regularly here, comments were generally pretty positive.
Originally Posted by Zemmy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 11:32 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 120Allie
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/056784777949
Texted but realized she was too far away for the time I had allotted. Any experiences with her?
-
01-17-19 10:06 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 318The Arch
Sooo maybe I am extremely behind the times, but is this" arch" some of the girls are advertising? It seems it goes along with a big booty, but I've never seen it talked about here.
-
01-17-19 09:04 #6283Regular Member

Posts: 9Starr
Had a dream with her a couple months ago off Beach. It got the job done but nothing special. She was sharing an apartment wit a couple of other girls so it was difficult to relax and enjoy.
Originally Posted by IraLob
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 06:52 #6282Regular Member

Posts: 24She cleaned up and moved out of Mayport. I talked to her around Thanksgiving, said she was living with her sister on the northside.
Originally Posted by DMan696
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 01:19 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 433Her skills remained superb as of Thanksgiving.
Originally Posted by TongueMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 23:14 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone seen her? Your sexy BBW Latina
Any Intel on this one? Thanks.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/430884450110
-
01-16-19 20:31 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 52Rachel
Anyone see tatted up Rachel on west side recently? Msg her today and she's at star inn. Been a few months but been missing that BBBJ.
-
01-16-19 20:12 #6278Regular Member

Posts: 18Starr at Mandarin?
Anyone know anything about Starr? I saw one other guy looking into her but he never posted again.
-
01-16-19 11:50 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 450You will be missed! Thanks for the good times.
Originally Posted by UtrBrittany
[View Original Post]
JZ.
-
01-15-19 22:41 #6276Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185We never met but Best of luck my dear!! I'm sure you'll be missed but fondly remembered and happy to hear it's on your terms. Xoxo.
Originally Posted by UtrBrittany
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 20:42 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 168Take care Brittany
You take care of yourself Brittany, it was always a pleasure seeing you. Best wishes to you.
Originally Posted by UtrBrittany
[View Original Post]
MM.











Reply With Quote




