Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,081 to 28,095 of 30333
-
01-17-19 21:00 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 201Hot Latina. Anyone seen this one?
Spoke in the phone, quoted $120 for Hh. Said it was her in the photos, but then they all say that. Wondering if thisbon and the several other hot latinas that just popped up are together. I won't be able to see her or anyone else until the second week of Feb but I'm trying to run some recon.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1450563
-
01-17-19 20:52 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 165Re Taylor
Actually tried to see her recently but failed her screening. She wanted my full name and occupation and apparently "the service she uses could not find a person doing that job with that name" so she wouldn't see me. Not really a surprise seeing as I completely made up the name and job. I would never give her my real name and real occupation. She didn't mention anything about the burner phone number. I guess you need to be more open than I am if you want to see her.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 19:52 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 187Riley
Only saw her once but I'm pretty sure Riley's one of the only girls that doesn't do this for drugs, but rather money for school.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 18:58 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 7335You know these girls can get edgy when they haven't had their meds? For the most part Riley's reviews have been good. Maybe she is just having a bad day?
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 18:36 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 154Bethany
It was an average dream, Riley's attitude was a big turnoff. I should have cancel but went thru with the deal. I had no problem with Bethany, she did a decent BBBJ for 30 minutes, I just got bad vibes from Riley the way she yelled at me bc I was lost. She told me I was wasting Bethany and her time and I was only 5 minutes ago. BTW the incall place was a dump, thrash was all over the hallways and looked like druggies staying there. Too many other options to deal with bad customer service.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 15:09 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 129Double agree
" I not paying my bucks to get yelled at at, I get plenty of that at home. ".
Double agree on that one.
How was Bethany?
-
01-17-19 14:43 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 351Been discussed on here before, no FS from Ali.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:36 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 426Indigo Skye, Lizzy (MILF).
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:15 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 544Provider incall at home
Does anyone know of any providers that have incall from their home / condo?
I hate hotels and haven't found a great provider who have incall at a private place.
Also, does anyone m ow if Ali (from massage section) does provide FS?
-
01-17-19 11:25 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 126Dream of her once every week.
I've seen her at said budget inn. And in uncc area. Great girl. Go see her.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 10:46 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 1653Never prepay
You should never prepay anything to any provider. You probably won't see the money again.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
With some regulars I see, I've tried turning the tables saying let me hold back some of your money so I owe her.
Funny how they never seem to go for that. So why would I let her owe me?
Don't do it.
GB40.
-
01-17-19 09:41 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 426Possible Scam / You think?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-17-19 07:56 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 7335Great first post. You gain respect here by not asking for a bunch of info right out of the gate. When you give info it works out a lot better to earn the trust.
Originally Posted by Proser30
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 07:52 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 7335I would never prepay. That is a good way to get scammed.
Originally Posted by Travellr
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 06:51 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 3078PK,
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
She has been reported on here before, but it was awhile back ago. Met her once at a nice in call in the university area. Lots of texts, came down to the lobby to bring me back to the room. Imo pics are a good representation of her, if not her at some point. Nice MILF type body, just opted for the nude mutual touch rubdown. It was ok. Upgrades available and I was very tempted as she did some bls during the HJ. She did mention that she normally waits until the second visit to extend extras, as always YMMV. Half hour was $. 4. Have tried to reconnect but she has been out of town and we could never align our schedules.










Reply With Quote




