Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31

    Amp

    I know this place is not in our area but made the trip to Tampa for Osaka visit after reading so many good reports and must admit it is the place to go for FS. I was met at the back door by Anna and although her review was not good I had a great time. Did not have to play too many trust games. Massage was real good as I opted for the full hour but the 30 min deal works also. Table shower was pretty quick but all the right places got scrubbed. After the flip she did the asking, I said I want it all. After rubbing those well enhanced boobs all over me she proceeded with bbbj and at some point put on the raincoat. It takes talent to have a cover placed without notice with her mouth. Went to multiple positions to finish and nice clean up after. I would go broke in no time if Orlando had a place like this. Hairball

  2. #30

    Thai Massage on colonial

    This place is also legit. Very nice ninety minute massage for 95 bucks. But no thrills at all.

  3. #29
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Massage Parlor Reports

    Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape