Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,916 to 27,930 of 37359
-
01-16-19 14:53 #9444Senior Member

Posts: 74Raiders Gal
Wow! I met that chick a couple of years ago on tinder. Banged her on the second date. Weird thing for me was she has no nipples. Experience was so so. I dropped her off and never called her again. Interesting to see she is in the biz. Sad to hear some jackass was beating on her.
-
01-16-19 14:17 #9443Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone Have Any Information On Her?
I have been seeing her adds for a couple of weeks, she looks good but I can't find any information on her.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079086366465
-
01-16-19 12:44 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 59This is the one. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/153215148049.
Originally Posted by Simplevaman
[View Original Post]
Appreciate your help.
-
01-16-19 11:08 #9441Senior Member

Posts: 132RE: Delilah
I reviewed her and had a good experience. She is really an Aussie.
Originally Posted by ReyMysterioJr
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 10:39 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 438Stuff
Just stuff you guys may already know.
Roxanne aka Trish is no longer on the state sponsored vacation. As soon as she gets a room, she'll let me know. Some of you may already seen her since she's been out. I haven't yet. I'm not a huge fan of car dates, so I'll wait. Anyways, her number is still the same.
Winter- Saw her a few weeks ago. Car date, imagine that? I love the fact that she's into the hard deepthroat pounding and swallowing. She truly embraces the moment. Loves it. She is the go to girl if you're in need of a different level of getting the knob polished ocassionally. WoW!
Suzee- Saw her a couple weeks ago. Visit seems usual, at least for my visits she likes to stall or go in or out the other rooms until maybe she has a reasonable buzz and then she's ready for action. Anyways, that evening, she just basically paraded around totally nude in my presence for about 30+ minutes while drinking. Maybe this time she had a different buzz than before? I have no idea, but her head game for me on that visit was the best I've ever had from her. And probably the largest load of mine she's had to engulph. I think the nude parading for 30+ minutes may have build that load. That damn body in her very early 40's is banging. Not many in this hobby have a body like hers.
Bella- Out from state sponsored vacation. I'm assuming she's probably still in the game, but I don't have her number anymore. If one of you do, please contact me so I can help her out.
Celeste. Downtown Richmond. Saw her about a month ago. I think she was utr when I met her. Since then, or recently, I saw she has an ad in Skip the games. Anyways, she did a great job during my visit.
DTLQ- Haven't seen her in several months. A little too far away for me. If she was hott, I'd make a special trip. Anyways, for the one visit, she did a great bbjcim. Prior to my visit, she was very open to greek and embraced the idea so easily, that I think she actually like it. I didn't sample though.
9384- Last 4 digits of a provider in Hopewell. Haven't seen her yet, but. I think I found her in Skip the games. Been chatting on / off for about a month or two. Just haven't met yet. She's committed to BBBJCIM and swallow, but I don't get the vibes that it's worth my time yet. Maybe better photos will encourage me, eventually. Any feedback can be appreciated if anyone has sampled.
-
01-16-19 08:14 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 59Any intel on Gemma near Diamond
Appreciate if you could help me. She is on SA too.
-
01-15-19 20:36 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 560Dtlq
Texting her this evening. She needs help tonight or is on the streets. Her daughter's birthday is coming up. I'm seeing her when I'm in town in a few weeks but she needs help now.
-
01-15-19 09:45 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 435Oh ok I remember her now but I didn't get a chance to see her she went GHOST and stop responding to my texts I 1st seen her ad off craiglist a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 09:05 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 317That's her
The STG ad is definitely Pauline, pure pleasure.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 09:03 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 317Pauline
That looks like Pauline, the ink on the tits are the same and the number is new. She is a big girl and a delight to get in bed with. Go enjoy.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 08:16 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 136Lol
Really? Beating up a girl is funny?
Originally Posted by SteelRod
[View Original Post]
Come on man.
-
01-15-19 07:18 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 560Airport Teri or Ashley G
Anyone know if either of these two are around? I don't see them on the henrico guest list.
-
01-15-19 00:51 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 435Yes sir she sure is.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 22:49 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 1333She is thicc.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-voluptuous-bbw-540-418-0/499236016851
-
01-14-19 20:33 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 1774That's funny?
Originally Posted by SteelRod
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




