Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,106 to 21,120 of 28538
-
01-17-19 15:34 #7433Regular Member

Posts: 20She wants 180/ hr for a CAR date? I don't think so.
Originally Posted by TrippyHippy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:58 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone saw this one yet?
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/27268095/
Has anyone saw this one yet? Smash or pass?
-
01-17-19 00:40 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 221Miley
Originally Posted by McNutter
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
Sounds like this Miley. If you check her other pics, there's one that lists her rules. One of them says BBBJ is her choice (if well groomed) and no CIM, so there could be a slight chance after meet up with her.
Originally Posted by GeneralCassius
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...638/6785353400
-
01-17-19 00:20 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 221Since the link didn't work, searched the classifieds to doublecheck, but no hits on "Farrah" in ATL. Also didn't get any results when trying throughout the whole site (all states, cities, and categories). The term "Russian" just brought up some ads down in FL. Guess they deleted it or it was removed.
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 10:12 #7429Banned Member

Posts: 13634Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by RowdyRaleigh
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 09:45 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 49That ad is about two years old. The Miley that comes to my mind in that review is smaller than the pics show and is in Marietta.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 02:47 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 1862Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...968/3313307216.
Originally Posted by McNutter
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 02:25 #7426Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommendations
Any recommendations for independent Asian girls besides Lucy Lee?
-
01-15-19 22:42 #7425Regular Member

Posts: 2Princess Jade
She is a cool chick. Offers BBBJ, CIM, and GFE. Not sure if she offers BBFS. Didn't ask.
She was down to earth, easy to communicate with, and genuinely seemed to enjoy me.
We made small talk when I first arrived, where she was from and how she didn't like Atlanta compared to her small town. But then she grabbed Don Pepe and went to work with her mouth. She couldn't take as much as I would have liked, but she was very enthusiastic about it. She bent over for K9 and took it like a champ. I pounded it and she took it but she dried up quick and had no lube so I had to pull out a few times to spit on it. Went to mish and folded her back and she took it good. Then I pulled out, uncovered and she pulled it straight to her mouth and drained me down her throat. She told me I fucked her good and then I was on my way. She smokes, so my clothes smelled like that which I don't like at all. 1. 5 for half, 2 for H. That is all gents.
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta..../28660140/Jade
-
01-15-19 22:25 #7424Regular Member

Posts: 4FARRAH Russian
Hey gents -.
New to the ATL market and came across Farrah. Anyone had any experience? If not, happy to bite the bullet.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...377&cityid=110
-
01-15-19 22:23 #7423Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen her?
https://blackdynomite.com.atlanta.li.../post/28322117#.
Seen her around for awhile. She doesn't post that much anymore.
-
01-15-19 20:26 #7422Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone had luck with this beauty? Rubi / Starr / Aubri
https://blackdynomite.com.atlanta.li.../post/28322117#.
Just curious if any of you had any experience with this hot young thing. She's used a couple different names and as many burner numbers.
-
01-15-19 10:03 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 37She asked me for a dick pic. I sent it. Haha WTF YOLO my friends!
Originally Posted by Fletch1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 09:32 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 124Beware (Conyers)
Got an unsolicited text from:
https://escortindex.com/search?search=9725254419
Never saw her before nor have I ever text or called that number. May be the boys in blue.
You've been warned.
-
01-15-19 08:20 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 310She didn't when I saw her.
But that was a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




