Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,036 to 28,050 of 30790
-
01-16-19 10:36 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 276Yeah. There is no way.
That is what came to the door when I bit on this one back in the spring I think.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
Skinny, blonde, no tits and a skin pallor like a dime store mannequin that has been repainted too often.
First provider in forever that could NOT get me hard with a blowjob. Takes a bit to get me going sometimes.
But it always happens. She tried BBBJ for about 3 minutes, then HJ for a bit and then sort of said that it.
Was up to me to take care of myself.
I just got up, got dressed and told her that I should have walked when it was obvious she was not the girl in the pics. She agreed!
-
01-16-19 08:35 #2754Banned Member

Posts: 103Another reason why picking up the sprite is not a good idea. If it is a set up, it identifies you as the target.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 08:21 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 121Striptease massage in Cary
I haven't seen her but I've texted with her a bit. I got her rates. She definitely looks interesting but I'm not going to have time to check her out this week or next. I hope she's legit, good at what she does, and around for a while.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 02:20 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 172DAMN! Hey, LifeCoach252! Glad you are okay and this is why I will never do an incall. I will never put myself in a situation that I may not be able to get out of. Incalls are a trap waiting to happen! You can get recorded and exposed, mugged, assaulted or worse.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
Geo.
-
01-15-19 21:45 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 239The real person
This is a link to the real girl in the photos. She does body rubs in Las Vegas. Seen her ads while prepping for a trip.
Originally Posted by ByAllMeans
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1112596
-
01-15-19 21:26 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 239The real girl
The girl in those pics lives and works in Las Vegas. Remember seeing her real ad while prepping for a trip out there.
Originally Posted by ByAllMeans
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 21:13 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 122Does anyone?
Know an escort with removable dentures, if so could you PM me details on how to get in contact with her.
-
01-15-19 19:58 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 116Fake ass pics
I've seen her before and when she came to the door, I asked, "Now just who might you be?" She definitely was not the girl in the pics by any means and it was a bad session as well.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 17:42 #2747Regular Member

Posts: 10Kandi and Contact
Do you have the work or non-personal contact info?
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 17:35 #2746Regular Member

Posts: 3Lauren campbell
Has anyone seen this provider?
-
01-15-19 16:40 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 563
-
01-15-19 16:03 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 300Kandi
Kandi is still around, really fun lady.
Originally Posted by ColtsYeah
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 15:49 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 513Visits.
Often here. Seen her ads before. Lucious / LaLa. Not big on visitors but luv those curvs. Any info? Anyone see her?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/054185181803
-
01-15-19 11:31 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 530Cleaned up
Sometimes an extended family trip to visit uncle LEO is a good thing. If there long enough, she will come out clean, with supervision and possibly demon control councelling requirements. Keep us posted if she comes back. Tried to hook up once but she switched to outs only.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 09:15 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 1710Bella
Saw Bella recently.
She's the girl in the pics and is very cute. I found her room to be clean, and she was lucid and nice enough. Trouble is she's incredibly robotic and doesn't know how to have sex. Start with a terrible BJ with tight cover. 5 seconds and she's mentioning the clock. Couldn't feel a thing. Then only one position offered: Mish and she did that fucking annoying pushing at me and not fully spreading her legs. That and the half-way insertion and a blaring TV sitcom made it tough to even stay hard. I hate that. Anyway, you get the idea. Nothing more of a waste than a hot girl who doesn't get sex. She did allow cumming on her tits, but of course that freaked her out since I coated them all over. I guess she's used to guys who barely cum.
Anyway, YMMV but I'd be very hesitant to repeat even though she's very cute. One review claimed she's a junkie. I didn't see any signs of that other than some marks on her arms but they weren't extreme. I'm sure she's used, but she seemed fine when I saw her and looked healthy.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/28717226/









Reply With Quote





