Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,066 to 28,080 of 30797
-
01-14-19 18:56 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 657Damn, if there is some kind of award for thievery she is definitely the front runner!
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:49 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 530Wait!
Beware of a Goldsboro theif, talked about a lot on the Fayetteville forum. I think your second link might be same person. I recommend checking with the group in Goldsboro and Fayeteville to confirm. Check this link from Faye STG.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
http://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames....e/984733611701
-
01-14-19 18:39 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 666First girl is AJ
Raleigh SW. Check the SW thread and some posts here. Unfortunately, you cannot search for AJ because it's too short, but there should be some reports near the top. I have not seen her, but not for lack of trying. She responds to texts at random times hours later. If you do see her, please post.
Originally Posted by CarlosPeligros
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:33 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 198Faith, dude?
I have never seen her, but she looks like she could be a dude. Not that anything is wrong with that, if that is what you are into. Ju'sayin'.
Originally Posted by ColtsYeah
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:17 #2728Regular Member

Posts: 14Haley Julia
Has anyone seen Hayley Julia as of recent? I'm looking to possibly book her, but I can't find any reviews on her.
-
01-14-19 18:01 #2727Regular Member

Posts: 14Does she also do outcall?
Originally Posted by HptnRoadsGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:00 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 128Thick sexy and ready
What's up fellow gents.
I was considering a visit with the thick MILF in the link below, anyone have any dreams of her?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/583339579322
-
01-14-19 17:59 #2725Regular Member

Posts: 14So is Dawn of NJ a good legit provider, or should she be avoided?
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 16:57 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 657Mind you I have never met either. The Raleigh girl had someone posting that she was HIV and a few other things. She addresses it in her ad and it is probably not true. So do your homework. The Goldsboro girl used to go by Taylor and she has many reports as a cash and dash and all around thief. Check the Goldsboro thread under Eastern NC.
Originally Posted by CarlosPeligros
[View Original Post]
RBD out.
-
01-14-19 16:07 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel on Raleighwood Workers
Hi All,
Monger from Greensboro looking for some new options given the decline in my home market. Was curious if anyone could share intel publicly or privately about either of these.
Dirty Little ****. She looks perfectly trashy and the description is exquisite. I think it's all hype and no performance though. Anyone given it a try? Is she as dirty as she professes? Should I double bag?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...*/670555419028
Really and Ready in Goldsboro. Fantastic spinner body, not face shots. Anyone given this a try? It's a bit of a drive but if the services are worthwhile I will travel.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/472854979044
Thanks in advance for any information. If I can answer any queries about the Greensboro scene let me know.
--CP.
-
01-14-19 12:24 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 67Nya OK for me.
Early in January I dreamed I had a pretty nice time with Nya aka xNya. This was not without challenges but was a welcome change from the horrible service at the fake Asian places. Good attitude, genuine girl, very receptive and responsive to requests, and was open to everything in my dream. The room was tidy enough but hadn't seen cleaning for days, and it reeked of smoke something horrible. The irony was she had me waiting outside for quite some time for the maid service to finish. Obviously it was an excuse for needing more time. Started with BBBJ which is something I don't have often, so it was very nice for me. After a while on went cover which was surprisingly small - 'cause I'm not all that big. And way too tight. Tried K9 and mish for a while but the constriction wasn't working. Went back to BBBJ and bls with ending CIM. The whole time she seemed interested in meeting my needs. Even if it wasn't real / sincere she made it seem so and that goes a long way for me. 60 for QV. I'd welcome having this dream again. Nya encouraged me to come back to see her with her roomie who reportedly is even smaller. I might. Next dream I'll have my own cover.
-
01-14-19 12:22 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 67Nya a nice change.
Early in January I dreamed I had a pretty nice time with Nya aka xNya. This was not without challenges but was a welcome change from the horrible service at the fake Asian places. Good attitude, genuine girl, very receptive and responsive to requests, and was open to everything in my dream. The room was tidy enough but hadn't seen cleaning for days, and it reeked of smoke something horrible. The irony was she had me waiting outside for quite some time for the maid service to finish. Obviously it was an excuse for needing more time. Started with BBBJ which is something I don't have often, so it was very nice for me. After a while on went cover which was surprisingly small - 'cause I'm not all that big. And way too tight. Tried K9 and mish for a while but the constriction wasn't working. Went back to BBBJ and bls with ending CIM. The whole time she seemed interested in me. Even if it wasn't sincere she made it seem so and that goes a long way for me. 60 for QV. I'd welcome having this dream again. Nya encouraged me to come back to see her with her roomie who reportedly is even smaller. I might. Next dream I'll have my own cover.
-
01-14-19 11:24 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 435Good Job Don't Be Afraid To Leave !!!
Great report keep up the good work I'm proud of you don't settle for less.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:33 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 238Rhonda
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/28700469/
Decided to try this. Shady motel on capital, went up and she opened the door. I always have that feeling as the door opens (ok, maybe, o hell naw I got to bail). Well it was I got to bail, she looked like she had been up a couple days, lips looked dried up and body was beat up. Bruises all over her legs and one on her thigh looked like a spider bite maybe big ass circle bruise with a dot in center. Her voice sounded dried up and coughed sounded like a lung was coming up. Also her skin looked like she use to weigh 400 lbs, very flabby. Most of all her feet were dirty. I saw all this as her female roomate was leaving. After roomie left I told her sorry but I can't and bounced. Menu was wide open.
-
01-14-19 07:32 #2718Regular Member

Posts: 10Faith
I have seen her ad back in late 2017, has anybody heard anything? Really attractive.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9842893927












Reply With Quote




