rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53

    Bella

    Saw Bella a bit back at her incall.

    Just wanted some BJ action, thankfully, as she had a smell from down there that wasn't too pleasant. Don't understand how these girls can't take better care of themselves. Anyway, right to work, she actually got into it ans gave a fairly good service minus any CIM action, which I didn't care about that day.

  2. #52

    I wouldn't Recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsallen  [View Original Post]
    My experience was more like the OP. Cute girl, very big. BBBJ and BBFS no problem for either 60 or 80.
    I wouldn't recommend her too anyone.

    Very over weight and rude.

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngeman  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl on sample road in a aptment complex, off i95.

    She rush and puts a timer on. There another person in the other side of the room the she hands money too under the door. No bbj only CBJ available. One of the worst dates in a long time. Save your money.
    My experience was more like the OP. Cute girl, very big. BBBJ and BBFS no problem for either 60 or 80.

  4. #50

    Lynnie

    Went cruising last night and Dixie was red and blue central. Didn't want to travel too far so I called Lynnie off McNab area.

    Set up was easy. I get there and its an OK apartment location, minor sketch. There are cameras outside. I come up and she's staggering around her living room. She says 'I've been drinking, is that ok?' don't know if it was more than that or she was just buzzed from the alcohol. Didn't really care by then.

    She hands the donation to a guy that looks like someone from King Of The Hill who is half sleeping on her couch and we go to the room. I lock the door and we get started.

    She does the most half assed BBBJ and then keeps choking on my dick while its halfway in. I am larger in size, but she was obviously too fucked up to do this right.

    So I get the rubber on lay her down and go to town on her. At first she was fairly dry too and no lube. Now I don't give a shit about anything happening. At one point she mentioned she was laying on something and it was pressing her back (it was a cigarette lighter) and I ignored her and kept going.

    The more I'm pushing in, the wetter she's getting. Its obvious at certain points the dick is too much for her bur she never said anything and she never rushed me either. Which was good. Because between pounding her around and mauling her tits I took my time. Finished in the bag inside and then handed her her clothes and she stumbled back out to get her beer.

    Would only repeat for less cash and in a bind like last night.

    Terrible blowjob but loved that I could pound the shit out of her and she took it.

  5. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiho69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...384/9548656741

    So I seen this add up and I've decided to give her a call because I wanted something quick and easy. Set up was easy enough I called and she was with somebody so she got a ride to me. She comes inside and she's very nice very sweet man smells very nice she smelled good which was always a plus but you could tell she was a little drunk but not sloppy drunk just a little tipsy. So we get down to business and she started off with a BBBJ that was very nice very very very good technique plus she didn't rush you can tell she enjoys doing because you was very good at it. Next we get into Mich and she was so wet it was fantastic. I was already overly excited to begin with so it didn't last long at all and I finished she didn't brush me or anything but it was quick to begin with. So we had a little small talk the person that brought her was calling back to back rushing her and what not but she didn't rush me at all she said that they can wait which I kind of liked. I will definitely definitely definitely repeat in the future she's on the bigger side but she still a very very cute girl and I can't wait to see her again. AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
    Saw this girl on sample road in a aptment complex, off i95.

    She rush and puts a timer on. There another person in the other side of the room the she hands money too under the door. No bbj only CBJ available. One of the worst dates in a long time. Save your money.

  6. #48

  7. #47
    Her rates are low, she always has a deal like 40-50, sometimes 2 girls for a low amount, 2 pops for 40 etc. Text her once and she'll send you her deals

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    What did you pay?
    .

  8. #46
    A lot of them do that for no shows and to take a look at you before they give you real address

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper9954  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it was in a culdesac. She gave me the neighbors address, and when she came out 10 minutes later I reparked. I found that a little odd.
    .

  9. #45
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1085

    Kori

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiho69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...384/9548656741

    So I seen this add up and I've decided to give her a call because I wanted something quick and easy. Set up was easy enough I called and she was with somebody so she got a ride to me. She comes inside and she's very nice very sweet man smells very nice she smelled good which was always a plus but you could tell she was a little drunk but not sloppy drunk just a little tipsy. So we get down to business and she started off with a BBBJ that was very nice very very very good technique plus she didn't rush you can tell she enjoys doing because you was very good at it. Next we get into Mich and she was so wet it was fantastic. I was already overly excited to begin with so it didn't last long at all and I finished she didn't brush me or anything but it was quick to begin with. So we had a little small talk the person that brought her was calling back to back rushing her and what not but she didn't rush me at all she said that they can wait which I kind of liked. I will definitely definitely definitely repeat in the future she's on the bigger side but she still a very very cute girl and I can't wait to see her again. AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
    What did you pay?

  10. #44
    Yeah it was in a culdesac. She gave me the neighbors address, and when she came out 10 minutes later I reparked. I found that a little odd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young561  [View Original Post]
    Was her place the small street / culdasac area? I tried to see her last week, she gave me the address and went ghost.

    .

  11. #43
    Was her place the small street / culdasac area? I tried to see her last week, she gave me the address and went ghost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper9954  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ad for a long time and finally went and saw her.

    Neighborhood is okay, not sketchy but definitely not the greatest place. Waited in my car for about 10 minutes before she came out to get me. She looks just as good as the pictures and looked / smelled freshly showered. No attitude but definitely had a dry, sarcastic personality. Small talk was okay but again she was very dry, which I personally don't mind.

    Went right to business, she got down to just her bra and crawled on to the bed. She put the rubber right on while I was soft which is never flattering or fun.

    CBJ was pretty good but I hate CBJ's. She was twerking while she was doing it which was pretty cool because she has a phenomenal ass.

    After about 5 minutes she asked if I was ready and switched to doggy. Unfortunately, it wasnt my greatest performance, several minutes later I finished in the same position.

    Got dressed she waked me out and I left.

    She texted me a few minutes later which I thought was cute. I may visit again just to push my luck and see if I would get more personality, enjoyment, or extra activities out of her.

    https://escortalligator.com.ftlauder...28462071/bella
    .

  12. #42

    Pass on her, no good

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/ftlauderd...781/17/1499772

    Any info, pics could be old, thanks.
    She has a bad drug habit, if she's on the nod she'll be a waste and if she's not, she's still a waste.

  13. #41

    Bella

    Been seeing her ad for a long time and finally went and saw her.

    Neighborhood is okay, not sketchy but definitely not the greatest place. Waited in my car for about 10 minutes before she came out to get me. She looks just as good as the pictures and looked / smelled freshly showered. No attitude but definitely had a dry, sarcastic personality. Small talk was okay but again she was very dry, which I personally don't mind.

    Went right to business, she got down to just her bra and crawled on to the bed. She put the rubber right on while I was soft which is never flattering or fun.

    CBJ was pretty good but I hate CBJ's. She was twerking while she was doing it which was pretty cool because she has a phenomenal ass.

    After about 5 minutes she asked if I was ready and switched to doggy. Unfortunately, it wasnt my greatest performance, several minutes later I finished in the same position.

    Got dressed she waked me out and I left.

    She texted me a few minutes later which I thought was cute. I may visit again just to push my luck and see if I would get more personality, enjoyment, or extra activities out of her.

    https://escortalligator.com.ftlauder...28462071/bella

  14. #40
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Another Nikki. Info anyone?

    Another Nikki.

    Thinking about taking the plunge on this one, wanted to see if anyone has info? Please help me avoid a disaster LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.ftlauder...post/28594951/

    I followed her on Instagram and she is legit. She even puts all her business out there on social media which has me hesitant. Also she looks like the "I have a handler" type.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNutt69  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Jesse really nice girl take swell on direction wonderful BBBJ will definitely repeat. https://independent.com.ftlauderdale.listcrawler.com.
    Any more info or contact no? Link don't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape