Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 15296
-
01-14-19 18:56 #3836Regular Member

Posts: 25Very confusing post by the original poster. I think we all agree Tina is in charge of 98 Mott 6th floor, but a younger Lisa? Haven't even encountered her yet. Also, a rushed session with no payoff? This really doesn't sound like 98 Mott 6th fl at all.
Originally Posted by AmpMiddleman
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 12:03 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 629Most here aren't talking about Tantra though. From what I've read about the girls who advertise as Tantra it's usually hit or miss. I think the asian spin on that is Reiki. If you read the difference you'll see what I mean.
Originally Posted by TexasBuckNut
[View Original Post]
The biggest difference is there's bullshit to toss. You don't go into a massage parlor trying to learn about the inner workings of your spiritual body.
Back when it was starting to hype, there were these girls I noted down that would always complain about tantra isn't about sex blah blah blah and some that outright say there's none involved but shit is implied in the ad.
Ultimately it's YMMV. If you're unsure, check that the girl offering tantra is also offering what you need. I knew of one back in the day that offers them but at different rates which is basically just massage no release.
-
01-14-19 05:10 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 215Private Hottie Website.
The are shutting the website down, you have to go to their other site, gogorelax website for them now.
Originally Posted by Brendan929
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 18:58 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 634Huh really?
That's very odd of her to be like that to somebody. Per haps she did not feel comfortable about you and her.
Originally Posted by Dlhead01
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 16:12 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 58Tantra. Looking for more information
Mongers, I'm visiting NYC in Mid Town Manhattan. I've been reading the forum and the more I read about your tantra experiences, the more interested I am. I've wanted to know more about this for some time now, but haven't really looked into it. In the past, I've been to many AMPs in every city I visit, and escorts around the country, but I'm looking for a different experience, with similar endings. Just looking for more excitement and tantra looks like it could be it for me. What should my expectations be in Tantra? I don't want to scare providers off, but what is the ending? Is it HE, FS? None of the above? I don't know and can't tell if it's just legit or more? Any help is appreciated, and since I am in town for a few more days, any recommendations for providers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -TB.
-
01-13-19 14:04 #3831Regular Member

Posts: 2Private Hottie websiste
What's happened with PH? Their webiste is down as well as several other websites linked on 1 hrgfe? Anyone have the skinny?
-
01-13-19 07:24 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 160Authentic tantra
Heather is awesome! I was extremely nervouse but she put me at ease with the whole bath Ceremony and helped me overcome my issues, and the overall session was about 90 min, which ofcourse she wasn't a clock watcher. I would highly recommend her for her tantra sessions, the massage was the most sensual I ever felt. I will definetly repeat for more sessions to better myself and to learn whole new type of tantra techniques as well.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MidtownHolistic
-
01-12-19 20:48 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 58Saw these here and would like more info
Saw a review that mentioned gfeallstars, pleasure palace and privatehottie. I can't find the site for PH. I'm sure it isn't. Com any more, but any help is appreciated. Contacted allstargfe and pp, but waiting for their response.
-
01-12-19 20:25 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 58Currently visiting Mid-Town Manhattan for a few days, need a few good recommendations
Mongers, I'm currently visiting Mid-Town Manhattan for a few days, need a few good recommendations for an MP. I'll be here until Wed AM and I'm looking for an AMP that is a sure thing, preferably younger women, FS option preferred, but not a deal-breaker. I'm okay with Asian, but very open to Russian women as well. I'm RTFF, but I'd like some recommendations right away and I'm not too familiar with NYC, but with enough info, I'll find what I'm looking for. If you don't mind, please PM me and I owe ya! Happy Mongering!
-
01-12-19 16:04 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 77Mott Street.
Went to Mott Street the other day and finally experienced the big pit provider I have often heard about on this forum. I have been visiting Mott Street for at least the last 6 years and never saw this particular provider which people say her name is Tina. This is incorrect as Tina is the older woman who is the mamasan of this place Lisa was a younger prettier version of Tina who no longer works there hasn't for many years. Come to find out this big tit provider goes by the name Linda. The experience with Linda I definitely will not repeat however it was not a total waste of time because when she did my massage she really dug into my calf muscles which relieved a lot of pain in my legs and feet so it was worth it for the massage alone the ending was not all that happy. Will definitely go back to Mott Street as I said I've been visiting this place for the approximate the last 6 years most times good service a good price. A lot of guys complain about the age of the women but I'd rather have a 45 year old that lets me f* the way I want to versus a twenty-two-year-old did I have to struggle with just to get halfway in her.
-
01-12-19 10:22 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 773rd Street.
Went to a place on 3rd Street they advertised Thai Malay Chinese Korean and Japanese girls call to get address $70 for the hour. When I got there only one girl that I saw three bedroom apartment setup as a spa. My provider was mid 20's I believe either Chinese or Korean. Table shower first time I did this it was interesting somewhat relaxing. I was not actually expecting a massage however it was okay. On the flip additional services of HJ 80 and BJ 100 where offered I negotiated the HJ to 60 again the service was okay. My provider never removed clothes and was not in a position where I could touch or get a good feel of her comfortably. My advice when going to a brand new place you've never been before it's never go when you really need to drop a load what was spent here Mott Street would have been better or another place on Canal Street 2nd Floor for the same price would have been better probably will visit one more time just to see if I could experience the Malay or Thai girl all in all 130 out the door for a handjob a bit expensive to me. As a female colleague of mine would say haven't even smelt the pussy yet.
-
01-12-19 09:28 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 634Glad to hear.
That I'm not the only one doing this to these ladies also Hines. I just wish other guys could walk out if a place like that. I'm able to do it bc in the back of my big head, I'm telling myself there is always another right around the corner with another willing participant wanting to lay in her back, open them legs and have some fun.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 00:16 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 62411 Allen will rush your ass out and make you cum in 15 minutes with a hand job and suck your dick with a grocery bag on it.
Originally Posted by FivLove
[View Original Post]
But I got a homie that goes there everyday and he gets pussy for 70.
74 forsyth the chicks there are below average or maybe the ones I have seen.
Chick there try to up sell me for 140-150.
I wasn't having it.
Told her a hunnid.
And proceeded to get a condom and try to top me off with the rubber on.
Put my pants on and Snatched my bread and left.
No sir.
-
01-11-19 22:33 #3823Regular Member

Posts: 1411 Allen, 74 Forsyth I've never paid more than $100 usually $80 or $90 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by DRMongerII
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 22:11 #3822Senior Member

Posts: 104I've tried at some places and it hasn't worked for me. The place across 11 allen street 6th floor, some massage parlor on canal near 98 mott, and other obscure places not mentioned on these boards in chinatown. The well reviewed places charge 80-100.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





