Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9396

    Re redhead

    I still don't understand why last review says ghst this one doesn't looks good pics are recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C4F39490-D062-493F-8B29-DB2A331E3724.jpg‎  

  2. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Go see Maria, you'll be glad you did:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eneral-Reports
    Thanks, I will look her up.

  3. #9394
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Decent BJ skills but over priced, shitty attitude and about 40 lbs bigger than the pics. I last saw her about 2 years ago and have no need to go back.
    Those pictures are at least 2 years old.

  4. #9393

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    She is been in the game before mixed reviews her body looks good she likes BBD don't know what kind of service she is giving this days

    .
    Her name is Ashley, last couple of visits with her cat was funky, stomach formed into a lot of stretch skin which a lot of these girls have service is so so at best.

  5. #9392

    Sarah.

    She was sober when I saw her two weeks back. Service was good and prices are reasonable. She was in the Bellwood area but I took her to my own place.

    Omar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Nope. That's Sarah S of Midlo and used to work the trailerpark way out on JD.

  6. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I seen many of her ads she looks good I'm no into asians but she looks cute like london any fresh review of her??
    Had a car date with her last week Nice girl, little skittish at first, but gave a good covered BJ. Nice spinner body; small boobs but nice.

  7. #9390

    China doll

    I seen many of her ads she looks good I'm no into asians but she looks cute like london any fresh review of her??


    https://escortalligator.com.richmond.listcrawler.com/post/24219726/China
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BAFFEA7B-236B-4FB3-930A-FACD44D72A62.jpeg‎   4B93A622-B9DF-4421-83FE-7711011AFC55.jpg‎  

  8. #9389

    Re real hoe

    She is been in the game before mixed reviews her body looks good she likes BBD don't know what kind of service she is giving this days

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looks like she could be fun.

    http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/28144455/
    .

  9. #9388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforfunv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, you just saved me some $$ as I was about to hit her up. Anyone know of any decent white spinners out here?
    Go see Maria, you'll be glad you did:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eneral-Reports

  10. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looks like she could be fun.

    http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/28144455/
    That's one of the Ashleys.

  11. #9386

    Anyone seen her?

    Any info? Looks like she could be fun.

    http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/28144455/

  12. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Decent BJ skills but over priced, shitty attitude and about 40 lbs bigger than the pics. I last saw her about 2 years ago and have no need to go back.
    Thanks for the info, you just saved me some $$ as I was about to hit her up. Anyone know of any decent white spinners out here?

  13. #9384

    Remember Terri?

    I just got a call from her and she is looking for some help. No room and out in the weather. She always treated me good. If you need digits PM me. If you know her it's 8634.

    Weather coming in so lets help her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails terri2.jpg‎   IMG_1597.JPG‎  

  14. #9383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Do yourself a favor. Take a pass

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/895736346949

    I remember seeing this girls pic somewhere, but can't remember name or if she has been reviewed. Any info helps.
    Decent BJ skills but over priced, shitty attitude and about 40 lbs bigger than the pics. I last saw her about 2 years ago and have no need to go back.

  15. #9382

    Little Help

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/895736346949

    I remember seeing this girls pic somewhere, but can't remember name or if she has been reviewed. Any info helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape