Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,291 to 22,305 of 26415
-
01-12-19 23:53 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 774Just
Just informed not Kayla it's Drew! Again search the thread for Drew!
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 23:50 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 1820Drew
Not Kayla, Drew. Pics are real and worth a visit even at the higher price point she's at now.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
01-12-19 23:48 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 355Wrong!
This bimbo was never Kayla Last summer she was SW Samantha. Then she became Drew.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/671363059077
-
01-12-19 23:42 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 774Search
Search the thread under Kayla I believe.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 22:51 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 1820She's legit. Pics are accurate. Service and attitude are very good.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
01-12-19 22:28 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 430Anyone seen "Superblonde"
She blew me off several weeks ago and was of the opinion she was a fake. She's added new photo but seems almost TGTBT.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/169373485086
-
01-12-19 18:26 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 277One of my ATF
Mary is one of my ATF. She is a sweet woman and she has a good head on her shoulders. She always stays at nicer places and she gives no indication of being a user. She never rushes. She actually seems like a regular person and she is very good at making me feel comfortable. She doesn't like CIM, but other than that, I think her menu is pretty standard. She loves DATY and CFS. She is one of the few out there I would recommend without reservation.
Originally Posted by Gwildor
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 16:35 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 32Hindsight is.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/908755446469
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
I saw those pictures months ago and was curious too. So I emailed and asked if her pictures were real. She said "yes". So I asked her to email me a current picture, fully clothed, with her touching her right ear with her right hand. No response. I figured fake pictures. Turns out I was right. I have done this a few times, and I don't think I have missed anything great. I did this years ago in Madison, and she sent the picture. I had a great time.
-
01-12-19 11:41 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 146Raya Back in action.
A blast from the past. My first AA connection way back when and she contacted me out of the blue. I enjoyed a memorable reunion yesterday. Still a top notch performer and. Loves to pleasure her clients. Truly something different and a nice change of pace.
-
01-12-19 09:21 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 45Mary Fox.
I saw Mary Fox early in the week. I was considering the Kendall / Mary double but wanted Mary solo first since I have seen Kendall a few times already.
First off, I can't even tell you how nice it is to go to a nice hotel and not just some one room apartment that smells like smoke and cat piss.
Mary didn't immediately jump all over me like Kendall does. We started talking while I got naked, but once we got in to it, she was great. Mary is exactly my type. Cute face, great tits, amazing ass. No real need for too many details, I am pretty vanilla, but I did titty fuck her which I had actually never done before. Great eye contact while I was fucking her which is a lot nicer than the 'eyes closed as tight as possible while their head is turned as far as it can be' thing you get a lot (or at least I do). We went a little over the hh and she never said a word about it.
I definitely recommend, I know I will be heading back.
-
01-12-19 08:56 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 85Sure is.
If I had interest in seeing the provider it would have caught my eye. I've personaly never made a mistake like that while in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 03:41 #4114Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake photo.
Her photos are from an Instagram model, according to Google reverse image search.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 02:43 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 258Wendy
Just a update Wendy is a guest at Milwaukee counties amazing hotel.
-
01-12-19 00:24 #4112Banned Member

Posts: 1121You may want to reread the services, see anything missing?
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 22:26 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 94You should of replied back and told her what you thought of her service.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





