Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,981 to 22,995 of 61441
-
01-11-19 01:18 #38461

Posts: 13Question.
Which hotel has hooker activity, but no bed bugs? Looking for white or Hispanic girls.
-
01-10-19 22:52 #38460Senior Member

Posts: 2419Spoke with her son tonight. He said she was still in st agony's.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 20:21 #38459Senior Member

Posts: 300Years ago I sawsome SW activity around where 32 ends on Main and in some of the cheap Apts. On the West side of town. The big C store gas stations are also a draw.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 19:48 #38458Senior Member

Posts: 530I visited last week. I will find out the scoop inna few hrs. 1 of the best bjs around early in the day.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 19:06 #38457Senior Member

Posts: 29Nikki
Talking about Nikki that normally be, s on aston.
-
01-10-19 17:55 #38456Senior Member

Posts: 705Italian Nikki
Damn! I hope it's not true. Damn.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 17:06 #38455Senior Member

Posts: 2419Waiting to hear back from her family on this before I respond. I was aware of the hospital stay. So I contacted members of her family to get a confirmation. Right now, all I have is she's in the hospital still.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 16:29 #38454Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikki?
Where did she hang out at and any pics.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 13:14 #38453Senior Member

Posts: 1370Nikki
I hope that this news is not true but I haven't seen her in a few months and a few weeks back on of the girls told me that she was missing. All I can say is WOW!
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 10:36 #38452Senior Member

Posts: 407Italian Nikki. With the big forehead.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 10:33 #38451Senior Member

Posts: 38Which Nikki? There are so many Nikkis out there.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 10:20 #38450Senior Member

Posts: 2344Which one?
There are lots of Nikki's.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 09:47 #38449Senior Member

Posts: 694Nikk8.
Nikki which one from what area did she hang any pics?
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 08:57 #38448Senior Member

Posts: 407Nikki
I heard from a reliable source. That another all time great has gone on. She definitely be missed. But not forgotten!
-
01-09-19 18:28 #38447Senior Member

Posts: 694Emerald
Ran into her on Patapsico she had cleaned up and was back to wild ways she always has some kind of hat on today she was wearing one of those ig black winter hats on looks like she just came from Russia she is a trip we played and took her back to Brooklyn.












Reply With Quote




