Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 731 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1343

    I agree completely!

    "I don't think SA is actually auditing this site". Of course, they're not. No possible way that they could.

    You get banned on SA partly due to complaints, but mainly if you use certain words, such as incall, donation, and perhaps standard prostitution abbreviations, BBBJ, daty, etc. They most likely have algorithms which kick out messages or profiles with key words. They cannot monitor a site like this. There are just too many of them. IMHO.

    Cutie's w / booty reaction is just "normal" female to male reaction, "You're gross".

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Well I certainly wasn't the only reporting on her but if you can't review on here for fear of being kicked off then they should start posting on a different site. Honestly I really think she had me confused with someone else because the follow up texts did not make sense and I never saw the lady. I don't think SA is actually auditing this site but who knows maybe it's a slow day at the captain obvious "dating" site.

  2. #1342
    While I don't think SA monitors external sites, they do accept "reports" of escorting activities evidenced by postings on external sites. If someone wants to get an SB profile booted from SA, they could try by filing a report with a link to posts on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Well I certainly wasn't the only reporting on her but if you can't review on here for fear of being kicked off then they should start posting on a different site. Honestly I really think she had me confused with someone else because the follow up texts did not make sense and I never saw the lady. I don't think SA is actually auditing this site but who knows maybe it's a slow day at the captain obvious "dating" site.

  3. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Well, you talking about what she does as "the business" can get her kicked off of SA if it gets back. I think we all should be a little more careful here.
    Well I certainly wasn't the only reporting on her but if you can't review on here for fear of being kicked off then they should start posting on a different site. Honestly I really think she had me confused with someone else because the follow up texts did not make sense and I never saw the lady. I don't think SA is actually auditing this site but who knows maybe it's a slow day at the captain obvious "dating" site.

  4. #1340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    C w / Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    She just texted me saying what we post here is gross. I don't recall any negative feedback on her but I just decided not to take her up on her offer because we left it at 200 + hotel. The good news is she reads the posts so what more can you ask for. She is concerned about her customers feedback. I wish more of the girls took the business as serious as her. Hopefully she views the reports as constructive feekback.
    Well, you talking about what she does as "the business" can get her kicked off of SA if it gets back. I think we all should be a little more careful here.

  5. #1339

    Beach baby 40


  6. #1338

    Cutie with a booty

    She just texted me saying what we post here is gross. I don't recall any negative feedback on her but I just decided not to take her up on her offer because we left it at 200 + hotel. The good news is she reads the posts so what more can you ask for. She is concerned about her customers feedback. I wish more of the girls took the business as serious as her. Hopefully she views the reports as constructive feekback.

  7. #1337

    SA Greek Girls.

    Does anyone know of any? Much appreciated!

  8. #1336

    My experiences were not good.

    This was last year and we txted back and forth over a couple of weeks but could never get her to agree to a date. She seemed nice enough and nothing crazy in her messages. But she just would not confirm a meeting. Very strange so I let it go. Never heard back from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Someone must have info on this cutie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dc5a...f-69e578faa7c0

  9. #1335

    S A Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbos  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So two days in and my account is suspended. WTF. What are the chances of getting it back? Most of the chatting took place via my email or text.

    Most chicks were looking for 300-500. Which was crazy.
    I think the fact that they put 300 or 500 got you banned They did it You did not do it so I don't understand I am banned also.

  10. #1334

    Emfox93

    Someone must have info on this cutie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dc5a...f-69e578faa7c0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emfox.jpg‎  

  11. #1333

    Suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbos  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So two days in and my account is suspended. WTF. What are the chances of getting it back? Most of the chatting took place via my email or text.

    Most chicks were looking for 300-500. Which was crazy.
    Check your email for the explanation if it's for suspicious activity you might be able to get back in. Just email their support and state that you do not believe you violated any of their terms.

  12. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbos  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    So two days in and my account is suspended. WTF. What are the chances of getting it back? Most of the chatting took place via my email or text.

    Most chicks were looking for 300-500. Which was crazy.
    Here's what was listed when I tried logging in from other computer. Is this the same message others got?

    Your account is currently under review by a team of fraud specialists. We have detected some unusual activity on this account. Your permissions have been altered while the investigation lasts.

    During this time you will not be able to contact other users or pay for any services. If you feel that this is a mistake, or if you have any information to add regarding this process, please contact us at customer support.

  13. #1331

    Two days In Suspended.

    Hi guys,

    So two days in and my account is suspended. WTF. What are the chances of getting it back? Most of the chatting took place via my email or text.

    Most chicks were looking for 300-500. Which was crazy.

  14. #1330

    Gas Money?? Train fare??

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    This is so true, well said.
    Here's another. She started the contact on SB. Said she definitely stays in Boston. Last night she says she's in a bind. At her mother's house in NH. Needs $30 for train fare to get to Boston. If send her the $ she'll give the best time ever. Took a pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Greeneyes.jpg‎  

  15. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5f9d...5-a5fac327931d

    Texted back and forth relentlessly with this one. Stated she was new to SA and sugar baby lifestyle. Agreed on an arrangement that worked for both of us. Agreed to meet for dinner and drinks to see if we connect first. Texts me 3 hours before the meet up said she is asking friends for cash for gas. I sort of knew better but went ahead and sent her 20 bucks via cash app. My thought was it is only 20 bucks so worth the risk. An hour before the date she texts me again saying her friend told her that a lot of guys scam the girls and just uses them for dates. So she made an offer where if we both liked each other I would pay her for the meet up date. If we didn't connect, I wouldn't have to pay her. I was like how does that work? I am the one taking all the risk here. Worst case for you is you get a free dinner. I told her I don't pay for meetups, sorry. Last I heard from her. The only silver lining is that I didn't have to buy her dinner so I am only out 20 bucks.

    I am seeing an uptick of these scams where a) They conveniently tell you right before meeting they want cash for the initial meetup. Like the timing is going to get you to agree. b) They need gas money.

    Seems like the more popular SA has become, the worse it has gotten. Finding a lot more scammers, GPS, rise in prices, backpage hoes, etc. Think I'm going to stick with my current arrangement for awhile. God I miss craigslist talent section. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
    The gas money scam is so common, I must get that at least once a week, its funny though how these girls in the pics are in nice dresses, hair and nails done, wearing heels etc but then can't find 10-20 bucks for gas. I mean its like they think we are stupid and can't figure out there scam but its a good one though, I mean if you get 20 guys to think a hot young chick is interested in them for sex and its a 20 dollar gamble to find out that's 400 bucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape