Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 464 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1338
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.
    I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!

  2. #1337

    Mint

    Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.

    PM if you like.

  3. #1336

    Burnside

    I stopped by for a visit on my way back from NYC to Massachusetts. All the reports are true. I drew Nicole. Attractive, fun, and flirty. Really great massage and everything else. I'm kind of glad that I live about two hours away because otherwise I think I would go broke here. After I dressed and was getting ready to leave she gave me a hug and said she was very happy that I decided to stop and visit and asked me to please visit again the next time I am in the area. I assured her I will although I may end up making a special trip.

  4. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    That must have been Nicole. Sophia is cute enough, older than Nicole but young by AMP standards (in Connecticut, anyway), so if the girl behind the counter stood out as pretty, I'm betting heavily that was Nicole.

    I went yesterday and saw Sophie or Sophia as well. She was fine, and actually gave a good massage, but not up there with Nicole. Also, she speaks almost no English. Did not even ask "hard or medium. " She knew what "table shower" means and why I asked for one.
    Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.

  5. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Its one of those super secret monger terms.

    The night the ball comes down.
    Can't believe I missed that one.

  6. #1333

    Nye

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the ignorance what's NYE?
    Its one of those super secret monger terms.

    The night the ball comes down.

  7. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Slim you should be FLYING not driving over there right now. MLK.
    Sorry for the ignorance what's NYE?

  8. #1331

    Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    What is this new MLK day? Should I be driving over there right now? LOL.
    Slim you should be FLYING not driving over there right now. MLK.

  9. #1330

    Sophia

    I also went on Sunday. Got Sophia. Kind of straight forward. I don't like when they can't speak much english because I can't get any repair going with them. Standard fee, Standard results.

  10. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.

    NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
    What is this new MLK day? Should I be driving over there right now? LOL.

  11. #1328

    Pretty girl behind the counter

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    Made time for a first time visit to Burnside. Got my cherry popped by Sophie.

    Made sure to take the stairs, still young enough to be able to. Walked in, paid the pretty lady behind the window and she summoned Sophie. Once in the room made sure she knew I was playful and trustworthy. Proceeded with the massage, she excused herself twice to leave the room only momentarily. I will say she needs longer nails for the light touch / tease before the flip. But was enough to get the blood flowing and showed her how I appreciated her effort as I flipped.

    I will give it a couple of more tries. Hopefully I will get Nicole next time.

    It was quiet while I was there. No other customers for mid-afternoon.
    That must have been Nicole. Sophia is cute enough, older than Nicole but young by AMP standards (in Connecticut, anyway), so if the girl behind the counter stood out as pretty, I'm betting heavily that was Nicole.

    I went yesterday and saw Sophie or Sophia as well. She was fine, and actually gave a good massage, but not up there with Nicole. Also, she speaks almost no English. Did not even ask "hard or medium. " She knew what "table shower" means and why I asked for one.

  12. #1327

    Burns

    I too made the trek to Burns for the first time last week and got Sophie. Nothing extraordinary to report. All in all she was nice and I left happy.

  13. #1326

    Burnside

    Made time for a first time visit to Burnside. Got my cherry popped by Sophie.

    Made sure to take the stairs, still young enough to be able to. Walked in, paid the pretty lady behind the window and she summoned Sophie. Once in the room made sure she knew I was playful and trustworthy. Proceeded with the massage, she excused herself twice to leave the room only momentarily. I will say she needs longer nails for the light touch / tease before the flip. But was enough to get the blood flowing and showed her how I appreciated her effort as I flipped.

    I will give it a couple of more tries. Hopefully I will get Nicole next time.

    It was quiet while I was there. No other customers for mid-afternoon.

  14. #1325

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Window of opportunity for me Sunday afternoon so I ventured to the Burn, basically routine, carbon copy of my previous post.

    The door bell went off every ten minutes or so, I could hear but not make out what mama was babbling. Other than that once again a perfect visit.
    BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.

    NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.

  15. #1324

    Burn

    Window of opportunity for me Sunday afternoon so I ventured to the Burn, basically routine, carbon copy of my previous post.

    The door bell went off every ten minutes or so, I could hear but not make out what mama was babbling. Other than that once again a perfect visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape