Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2643

    Scam Alert

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...-town-11911329

    She is a bulky woman, greeted me with a baseball bat and grabbed the donation, kicking my pity ass out. Stay away!

  2. #2642

    Legalese

    Quote Originally Posted by Coltsyeah  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have an encounter seems too good to be true. Help a person out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9842893927/1
    Quid pro quo.

  3. #2641

    Burner Phone over everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Just get a new number.

    Burner phones and SIM cards are also dirt cheap these days.

    Don't ever use your real phone number. Just like you don't ever use your real name. Or your house. Or your credit card. Or send a deposit.
    Google is known to cooperate with LEO. Theoretically if everyone cooperated they could trace it back via logs and ISP's and VPN services. A burner phone is the way to go and turn off your phone when you're not using it. GPS, SIM Card, Cellphone towers blah blah blah just do it.

  4. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    If they were also on the board, sent you a PM with a phone number, and you called or text them.
    Maybe. But that's a lot of hoops to jump through for very little gain. At the end of the day you have a few numbers from a few guys on a message board.

  5. #2639

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Not making any accusations but this Fiasco got me thinking about a hypothetical situation. What if a troll or LE made a post on some of the popular sites complete with pictures and a phone number. Maybe just to see who calls or texts and they start gathering phone numbers. Then to take it a step further they post on this board and gather phone numbers that they can linked to usernames. Just some food for thought.
    I started asking myself was I tool. But she hasn't been busted and I fucked get Monday. Was going to see he again but she ghosted. If your not switching numbers and using a text app associated to a generic email, well then you should be. Then it doesn't matter how much info or phone #'s they collect. Sorry for any issues I created with this UTR.

  6. #2638

    Google Voice is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Not making any accusations but this Fiasco got me thinking about a hypothetical situation. What if a troll or LE made a post on some of the popular sites complete with pictures and a phone number. Maybe just to see who calls or texts and they start gathering phone numbers. Then to take it a step further they post on this board and gather phone numbers that they can linked to usernames. Just some food for thought.
    Just get a new number.

    Burner phones and SIM cards are also dirt cheap these days.

    Don't ever use your real phone number. Just like you don't ever use your real name. Or your house. Or your credit card. Or send a deposit.

  7. #2637

    Aj.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert80  [View Original Post]
    I saw AJ last week. A bit flakey, had to wait outside for 20 minutes. She was sharing the room with another girl who was in the bathroom when I got there. Lots of evidence on the forearms. Willing to please, decent dream.
    Went to see her myself. Great personality although daemons are there. A sweet girl but not an enthusiastic playmate. Probably just to chemically altered.

  8. #2636

    Troll or LE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt314  [View Original Post]
    How would they link your phone number to the username on this board?
    If they were also on the board, sent you a PM with a phone number, and you called or text them.

  9. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Not making any accusations but this Fiasco got me thinking about a hypothetical situation. What if a troll or LE made a post on some of the popular sites complete with pictures and a phone number. Maybe just to see who calls or texts and they start gathering phone numbers. Then to take it a step further they post on this board and gather phone numbers that they can linked to usernames. Just some food for thought.
    How would they link your phone number to the username on this board?

  10. #2634

  11. #2633

    Visiting your fair city

    Gentlemen and friends.

    I'll be visiting your fair city. I'd love to see a nice young gal, pref UTR, blonde, red, or a black girl. Loooing to spend about $200-$300 for decent quality. I'm staying near NC State. What's the best option for the money?

    Feel free to PM if preferred.

    Will gladly reciprocate for anyone visiting KY, OH, or MI.

  12. #2632

    Took the Plunge with Piper. Oh why did I do that?

    Seen her posts for quite awhile and it looked like she would be a nice little diversion. One time was enough.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1152074

    Met her outside her place in and. Raleigh. Lower floor apartment in back of complex.

    She is small. But the best word I can think of to describe her is "dumpy".

    It's hard for big head to get little head excited when a companions belly sticks out farther than her boobs.

    But. Since I was there and she had already counted out money, I gave it a try.

    CBJ along with cowgirl and mish. I had to close eyes and fantasize about doing a girlfriend in ass to get off.

    Conversation was slightly above high school level as she was a bit flakey in that department.

    If you in for quick and easy and not particular about looks. It's legit.

  13. #2631

    Troll or LE?

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    As I've explained to many of you already her text app screwed up or something and now I can't even get ahold of her. Smh.

    That's what I get for tryin. Never again.
    Not making any accusations but this Fiasco got me thinking about a hypothetical situation. What if a troll or LE made a post on some of the popular sites complete with pictures and a phone number. Maybe just to see who calls or texts and they start gathering phone numbers. Then to take it a step further they post on this board and gather phone numbers that they can linked to usernames. Just some food for thought.

  14. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a lot of warning posts for the girl some call AJ.

    I am sure yall know who I mean.

    I would like some 411 on what a dream with her was like.

    Anyone?
    I saw AJ last week. A bit flakey, had to wait outside for 20 minutes. She was sharing the room with another girl who was in the bathroom when I got there. Lots of evidence on the forearms. Willing to please, decent dream.

  15. #2629

    Faith from October

    Anybody have an encounter seems too good to be true. Help a person out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9842893927/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape