Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 166 of 179 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2675
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Pleas post your top 5.

    Here are mine.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/995472374374 - Kiki is by far my ATF! Best DATY and GFE / PSE in the area!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/328673040614 - She can host and has a safe incall location (BBBJ Is great) Always good in a rush!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/007132996043 - She is cool. Thick. Great BBBJ skills. Nice shaved peach. Worth a visit. Would repeat.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/599819944151 - Have seen her a few times. BBBJ is ok. She mostly only does outcall and car visits now. Okay in a crunch.

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/876349792992 - actually met her with Kiki and was going to do a 2 hirl show but she was sick. Seemed nice. Cute spinner.

    NOW for my uncharted territory WISH LIST!

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/579711823039 - Can't wait to see Ms Carly!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/434497638756 - heard nothing but good things about this hottie!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 - She is new on my radar. I like spinners.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/410380468153 - New. Don't know much about her. Any Intel?

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/868613862590 - Look at that ass!

    And FINALLY my BEWARE. Black List.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/458542036796 - Crazy Psycho Text Girl. Not Even sure she's real.

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/679610803424 - Seen her working the street. Heard She will Rob you too!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/168970413570 - Heard she will rob you!
    That's a solid list. Not to be too greedy (my UTR is now In Raleigh) what are some price lists?

  2. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation?
    I don't discuss that on here but I will say it was more than reasonable and in line with what others ask.

  3. #198

    Busty Brunette in Conover

    Had a dream about this one. Got the address and arrived at at mobile home on a road that almost need 4 wheel drive to get down. Place was a dump. Pics looked nothing like the girl in person. Thought with the wrong head and stayed. Should have bolted. Did nothing like the ad says and did not even remove the bottoms. Paid for hh and after about 15 minutes just got up and left. Worse experience I have ever had. Should have listened to fellow mongers that when they check everything on the list that they do it is usually a scam. http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/460444748002.

  4. #197

    Top Girls

    Hey Guys.

    Pleas post your top 5.

    Here are mine.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/995472374374 - Kiki is by far my ATF! Best DATY and GFE / PSE in the area!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/328673040614 - She can host and has a safe incall location (BBBJ Is great) Always good in a rush!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/007132996043 - She is cool. Thick. Great BBBJ skills. Nice shaved peach. Worth a visit. Would repeat.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/599819944151 - Have seen her a few times. BBBJ is ok. She mostly only does outcall and car visits now. Okay in a crunch.

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/876349792992 - actually met her with Kiki and was going to do a 2 hirl show but she was sick. Seemed nice. Cute spinner.

    NOW for my uncharted territory WISH LIST!

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/579711823039 - Can't wait to see Ms Carly!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/434497638756 - heard nothing but good things about this hottie!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 - She is new on my radar. I like spinners.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/410380468153 - New. Don't know much about her. Any Intel?

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/868613862590 - Look at that ass!

    And FINALLY my BEWARE. Black List.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/458542036796 - Crazy Psycho Text Girl. Not Even sure she's real.

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/679610803424 - Seen her working the street. Heard She will Rob you too!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/168970413570 - Heard she will rob you!

  5. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne  [View Original Post]
    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...t/643065132929

    Until Saturday the best girl I had met in this hobby had been a sweet little number in Barcelona. This girl gives her a run for her money. She is much better looking than her pictures and very seldom have I seen a girl and had no regret at all about it. This one is the real deal. That won't last long in this business.
    What was the donation?

  6. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her but tried more than once. Both times I was told I must be LEO and that she was blocking my number because I wanted a same day appointment. Now her ad asks for 24 hours notice. Try TOFTT and set up an advance appointment and see what she says. I would tread cautiously when asking any questions as she seems very nervous.
    Tried her again Friday. I at least got to the point that she acknowledged she might see me before she told me NO. She is either a flake or has the most insane vetting process ever. Twice before she blocked my numbers just for asking when we could meet up.

  7. #194

    Best I have had in the US

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...t/643065132929

    Until Saturday the best girl I had met in this hobby had been a sweet little number in Barcelona. This girl gives her a run for her money. She is much better looking than her pictures and very seldom have I seen a girl and had no regret at all about it. This one is the real deal. That won't last long in this business.

  8. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    She is a scam artist.

  9. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesLoad  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get link to post but does anyone have experience with her off stg?
    She is only doing out-calls and car sessions now.

    She is OK in a pinch.

  10. #191

    Anybody?


  11. #190

    Candy's fantasy

    Couldn't get link to post but does anyone have experience with her off stg?

  12. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPop  [View Original Post]
    I think this is correct.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/567079185407

    Report please?? LOL.
    That's who he was talking about. She's thick and a sweetheart. Anything is on the menu. I wouldn't make s trip from Asheville just to see her personally but if your in the area she is a good time.

  13. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPlayboy  [View Original Post]
    Well like everyone says YMMV LOL. My recent post weren't to defend or recommend her, just my experience. That's been months ago though, and we all know how fast these ladies can change from good to bad.

    You're right, not smart at all to use the business number, but we don't like them for their brains so I'm not surprised LMAO.
    I've seen her 4 or 5 times at the residence y'all are speaking of. She is always dressed sexy in lingerie. Anything your heart desires is on the menu and. 6 gets it done. Description given by others is accurate. Not the prettiest face but not bad. Nice body and she's usually got a x movie playing. For the price I personally recommend her and I've seen her in the last 2 weeks

  14. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask again but. Has anyone ever seen this one and advise any info?

    Thanks!
    I texted her asking to set up an appointment.

    She replied with psycho texts about me being stupid and ignorant.

    I think she is a nutcase that just posts so that she can talk shit to guys.

    I blocked her.

  15. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper61  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask again but. Has anyone ever seen this one and advise any info?

    Thanks!
    I have never seen her but tried more than once. Both times I was told I must be LEO and that she was blocking my number because I wanted a same day appointment. Now her ad asks for 24 hours notice. Try TOFTT and set up an advance appointment and see what she says. I would tread cautiously when asking any questions as she seems very nervous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape