Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 6953
-
01-09-19 16:10 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 586Pretty girl behind the counter
That must have been Nicole. Sophia is cute enough, older than Nicole but young by AMP standards (in Connecticut, anyway), so if the girl behind the counter stood out as pretty, I'm betting heavily that was Nicole.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
I went yesterday and saw Sophie or Sophia as well. She was fine, and actually gave a good massage, but not up there with Nicole. Also, she speaks almost no English. Did not even ask "hard or medium. " She knew what "table shower" means and why I asked for one.
-
01-09-19 09:53 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 200Burns
I too made the trek to Burns for the first time last week and got Sophie. Nothing extraordinary to report. All in all she was nice and I left happy.
-
01-08-19 09:41 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 304Burnside
Made time for a first time visit to Burnside. Got my cherry popped by Sophie.
Made sure to take the stairs, still young enough to be able to. Walked in, paid the pretty lady behind the window and she summoned Sophie. Once in the room made sure she knew I was playful and trustworthy. Proceeded with the massage, she excused herself twice to leave the room only momentarily. I will say she needs longer nails for the light touch / tease before the flip. But was enough to get the blood flowing and showed her how I appreciated her effort as I flipped.
I will give it a couple of more tries. Hopefully I will get Nicole next time.
It was quiet while I was there. No other customers for mid-afternoon.
-
01-07-19 11:17 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
-
01-06-19 21:09 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn
Window of opportunity for me Sunday afternoon so I ventured to the Burn, basically routine, carbon copy of my previous post.
The door bell went off every ten minutes or so, I could hear but not make out what mama was babbling. Other than that once again a perfect visit.
-
01-06-19 14:34 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 1715Bof A
Bank of America and Wells Fargo are my guesses in that they have branches.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:28 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 60I think its best to keep on with the abbreviations and then clarification by PM if need be. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
Also I too was at Burn on NYE early night and TheRonFather is totally correct. PACKED HOUSE. I don't know about you but I got turned away and had to get put on a waiting list. Like Cheesecake Factory style. No joke. I was surprised at some other patrons waiting in the hallway? Super awkward so I just left. I wonder if it was like that all day long. Place was a zoo. But as usual, well worth the wait. Yes little has a special "technique" for sure. OH got to laugh. On my way out in that waiting area there was some guy using a translator. He was talking into it and the thing would repeat what he said in Chinese so the girl could understand but she was laughing hysterically. But thought that was clever. He wanted to know how long is the wait and when should he comeback to see her specifically. Funny stuff.
-
01-05-19 20:34 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 64Sorry for the abbreviations
Hey sorry for the abbreviations I'll just say WF is Wethersfield, I've gotten alot of messages about them.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 16:18 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 44Burn
Haven't noticed the Colombians, however I did stop by on NYE day and the parking lot was completely full. After I finally found a parking spot, went upstairs and met a cutie (in her 30's I believe) hot body and a great smile. She was heading downstairs via the elevator and was hard to start a conversation due to the language barrier.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Anyway, went inside and was greeted by Lily and had the experience others have described. She did use a technique I've never experienced before on the flip and it's was very enjoyable.
Have fun out there!
-
01-05-19 16:13 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 44Luna in Manchester
Drove by this morning and noticed this place for the first time. I didn't have time to stop in, but am planning a future visit. Anyone been who would like to share?
-
01-05-19 12:14 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 30BOA in WF.
I've been on here for a while and I'm banging my head trying to figure out what BOA and WF are? Bank of America? West Farms? Can someone PM me, please?
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:01 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 60One thing about Burn.
Yes I really hope guys are treating providers with the utmost respect. Its the right thing to do. I've heard some things where people are getting mad and raising their voice to shortchanging (10? Because they went in thinking one thing but ended up getting another OR just shortchanging because the provider was not a looker but she still provided a good session. But one thing I did want to mention was with Nic. I noticed she brings her cell into the room during a session and at times will get calls / txt (usually right in the beginning of a session) and sorta break away to take calls or read / respond to txt. Not a huge issue because of her great technical and communication skills but it was something I noticed. Anyone else? The other 2 there are A+ also. If anyone else has some more limited experiences (good and bad) of other establishments please keep them coming.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 16:43 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 586Can you share some information about the Columbians down the street?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 11:36 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Treat with respect. I should have posted this a few days ago when agreeing with this post. The 10 who used to see me when she was centerfold in Black Tail Magazine an stripping an escorting in Ct once told me. Ron you get a lot more with sugar than you do with vinegar. I always remembered that an it paid off. She is no longer in the business. But her words ring true.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 20:43 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 45Sdh
I visited a week before the holidays during the late evening, mid-week. Place was dead as expected. The provider was older. Heard another lady talking in a room but didn't get a glance. Massage wasn't the greatest but very playful and fun on the flip, tits were nice. Didn't push for much more. Thought the place was pretty clean, nice towels. Overall, enjoyed it but not sure if I'll repeat. Standard. 4/. 4 for half mile.
One bad thing was TS was all the way in the back and the room was by the front door. There were no blinds or anything in front of the door. Someone could easily walk by and see you. Not ideal.
Celtics.










Reply With Quote






