Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10971
-
01-10-19 19:37 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 650Well I certainly wasn't the only reporting on her but if you can't review on here for fear of being kicked off then they should start posting on a different site. Honestly I really think she had me confused with someone else because the follow up texts did not make sense and I never saw the lady. I don't think SA is actually auditing this site but who knows maybe it's a slow day at the captain obvious "dating" site.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 18:16 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 624C w / Booty
Well, you talking about what she does as "the business" can get her kicked off of SA if it gets back. I think we all should be a little more careful here.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 16:53 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 30Beach baby 40
Anyone seen her before?
https://www.seeking.com/member/9715b...6-e995a29853b4
-
01-10-19 13:29 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 650Cutie with a booty
She just texted me saying what we post here is gross. I don't recall any negative feedback on her but I just decided not to take her up on her offer because we left it at 200 + hotel. The good news is she reads the posts so what more can you ask for. She is concerned about her customers feedback. I wish more of the girls took the business as serious as her. Hopefully she views the reports as constructive feekback.
-
01-10-19 12:27 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 30SA Greek Girls.
Does anyone know of any? Much appreciated!
-
01-09-19 22:04 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 299My experiences were not good.
This was last year and we txted back and forth over a couple of weeks but could never get her to agree to a date. She seemed nice enough and nothing crazy in her messages. But she just would not confirm a meeting. Very strange so I let it go. Never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 21:19 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 664S A Banned
I think the fact that they put 300 or 500 got you banned They did it You did not do it so I don't understand I am banned also.
Originally Posted by Gabbos
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 19:14 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 602Emfox93
Someone must have info on this cutie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1dc5a...f-69e578faa7c0
-
01-09-19 18:47 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 338Suspended
Check your email for the explanation if it's for suspicious activity you might be able to get back in. Just email their support and state that you do not believe you violated any of their terms.
Originally Posted by Gabbos
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 17:37 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 29Here's what was listed when I tried logging in from other computer. Is this the same message others got?
Originally Posted by Gabbos
[View Original Post]
Your account is currently under review by a team of fraud specialists. We have detected some unusual activity on this account. Your permissions have been altered while the investigation lasts.
During this time you will not be able to contact other users or pay for any services. If you feel that this is a mistake, or if you have any information to add regarding this process, please contact us at customer support.
-
01-09-19 14:21 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 29Two days In Suspended.
Hi guys,
So two days in and my account is suspended. WTF. What are the chances of getting it back? Most of the chatting took place via my email or text.
Most chicks were looking for 300-500. Which was crazy.
-
01-09-19 09:28 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 137Gas Money?? Train fare??
Here's another. She started the contact on SB. Said she definitely stays in Boston. Last night she says she's in a bind. At her mother's house in NH. Needs $30 for train fare to get to Boston. If send her the $ she'll give the best time ever. Took a pass.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 05:38 #1329Banned Member

Posts: 251The gas money scam is so common, I must get that at least once a week, its funny though how these girls in the pics are in nice dresses, hair and nails done, wearing heels etc but then can't find 10-20 bucks for gas. I mean its like they think we are stupid and can't figure out there scam but its a good one though, I mean if you get 20 guys to think a hot young chick is interested in them for sex and its a 20 dollar gamble to find out that's 400 bucks.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 20:08 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 602Yes!!
This is so true, well said.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:51 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 203Kasandraox
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5f9d...5-a5fac327931d
Texted back and forth relentlessly with this one. Stated she was new to SA and sugar baby lifestyle. Agreed on an arrangement that worked for both of us. Agreed to meet for dinner and drinks to see if we connect first. Texts me 3 hours before the meet up said she is asking friends for cash for gas. I sort of knew better but went ahead and sent her 20 bucks via cash app. My thought was it is only 20 bucks so worth the risk. An hour before the date she texts me again saying her friend told her that a lot of guys scam the girls and just uses them for dates. So she made an offer where if we both liked each other I would pay her for the meet up date. If we didn't connect, I wouldn't have to pay her. I was like how does that work? I am the one taking all the risk here. Worst case for you is you get a free dinner. I told her I don't pay for meetups, sorry. Last I heard from her. The only silver lining is that I didn't have to buy her dinner so I am only out 20 bucks.
I am seeing an uptick of these scams where a) They conveniently tell you right before meeting they want cash for the initial meetup. Like the timing is going to get you to agree. b) They need gas money.
Seems like the more popular SA has become, the worse it has gotten. Finding a lot more scammers, GPS, rise in prices, backpage hoes, etc. Think I'm going to stick with my current arrangement for awhile. God I miss craigslist talent section. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.









Reply With Quote






