rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 728
This blog is moderated by HawaiianD
  1. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with the secretbenefits.com site? I've been talking to a few ladies on there and then went to texting however haven't met anyone yet? Just curious if anyone has had any luck yet?
    Sure, out of the 36 or so SB's I have been with about 60 to 70% were from SeekingBenefits, the others off SeekingArrangements and WhatsYourPrice.

  2. #277

    Secret Benefits Website

    Anyone have any luck with the secretbenefits.com site? I've been talking to a few ladies on there and then went to texting however haven't met anyone yet? Just curious if anyone has had any luck yet?

  3. #276

    How much.

    Quote Originally Posted by GobBluth  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know about the freebie thing. This one asked me how much I'd be comfortable with. I avoided this far. Trying to give it a go on Sunday.
    You can see from this thread and on other city boards the going rates. Mostly it will depend on how hot she is and how badly she needs money. I had one quote me a number, then when I asked what this would involve, crickets. I think it also depends on whether the arrangement is with a pro, semi-pro, hobby hooker or bonafide in-need. If you're looking for something fresh, you're going to have to work it a little but next time I will avoid discussing particulars. Once you're sure you have a serious prospect, arrange a meet / greet at a nice restaurant or bar and see where it goes. Get one of the hotel booking apps on your phone and you can set up a room quickly and at a bargain price if the situation warrants. I really think this one is about the thrill of the chase. It's going to cost a little more but if you want a fresh fish, you have to use fresh bait and play it easy or they'll spit out the hook.

  4. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    Some of the girls know we've figured out the messages, how to read without upgrading. They know we have 10 one-way freebies and want to make contact before we run out. I have 2 fish on, a 20 why / o college girl who moved to text after 3 messages, then quoted $$$ before the end of the day, but said she's negotiable. Another is a hobby hooker who sent her email in the second message, quoted $$ for 2-3 hours but says she will go lower if we click. Both are verified and both have FB with the same pix under the same names. I like this new game.
    I didn't know about the freebie thing. This one asked me how much I'd be comfortable with. I avoided this far. Trying to give it a go on Sunday.

  5. #274

    Quick to Text.

    Quote Originally Posted by GobBluth  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6afc...d-50496caa442b

    Any intel? I could swear there was a report before the site went down but I can't find it now. We move right to text, she sent me a naked picture pretty quickly, seems legit and doesn't sound really like a true pro but moving to picture so quickly seems odd.
    Some of the girls know we've figured out the messages, how to read without upgrading. They know we have 10 one-way freebies and want to make contact before we run out. I have 2 fish on, a 20 why / o college girl who moved to text after 3 messages, then quoted $$$ before the end of the day, but said she's negotiable. Another is a hobby hooker who sent her email in the second message, quoted $$ for 2-3 hours but says she will go lower if we click. Both are verified and both have FB with the same pix under the same names. I like this new game.

  6. #273

    Kaychrissy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6afc...d-50496caa442b

    Any intel? I could swear there was a report before the site went down but I can't find it now. We move right to text, she sent me a naked picture pretty quickly, seems legit and doesn't sound really like a true pro but moving to picture so quickly seems odd.

  7. #272
    Cleaned up the mailbox. Also, sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    Your mail box is full.

  8. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    TheresaJoy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0885c...8-90f62250ebfc

    Good to go!

    Senior members PM for details.
    Your mail box is full.

  9. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    And it is almost like second job. Takes up lot of time. Site is filled with flakes, GPS and pros. But IF you find a good one for the right price then it will be worth for few rotations.
    Seems different lately. About a year ago plus minus a few months I had a couple SBs, not the hottest but also more like NSA civvies. I paid for dates and hotels, no allowance. I have one that told me she was out of the bowl not long after we got to a trust point. Allowance p4 p but she needs a babysitter, she just started texting me again.

    Actually had a BBFS a ways back but looks like she's having some candy and arrest issues. Kind of UTR I guess.

    Just seems like it used to be easier in TB.

  10. #269

    It is exhausting.

    And it is almost like second job. Takes up lot of time. Site is filled with flakes, GPS and pros. But IF you find a good one for the right price then it will be worth for few rotations.

    Quote Originally Posted by GobBluth  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. This forum has been slow. I've taken a break for a while, the process is pretty exhausting.

  11. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by YavaRaj  [View Original Post]
    TheresaJoy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0885c...8-90f62250ebfc

    Good to go!

    Senior members PM for details.
    Thanks. This forum has been slow. I've taken a break for a while, the process is pretty exhausting.

  12. #267

    TheresaJoy. Massage and more

    TheresaJoy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0885c...8-90f62250ebfc

    Good to go!

    Senior members PM for details.

  13. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    Here is a very good guide to Sugar Babies from the Grand Rapids Michigan forum. Since the link it cutting off the post, it is post number 1 in that forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...uide&p=3962714#post3962714.
    Thanks for link I will have to check it out.

  14. #265

    Sugar Baby Guide

    Here is a very good guide to Sugar Babies from the Grand Rapids Michigan forum. Since the link it cutting off the post, it is post number 1 in that forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...uide&p=3962714#post3962714.

  15. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohns  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about signing up and giving this a try. Just don't want to waste my time if it isn't really worth the effort.
    If time is an issue, don't bother. I have seen posts here and on the big arrangement thread on the Virginia forum that this is like a second job. That was my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape