Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4058

    Ashley H.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    This is the gal that had me chasing across town to then go dark on me. I HIGHLY DOUBT she is a friend of a pro like Kendall Snow. See my post about 10 days ago.
    I get it and don't doubt the across town standup, she showed me the picture of her and Kendall on her phone. Just describing my experience.

  2. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    This is the gal that had me chasing across town to then go dark on me. I HIGHLY DOUBT she is a friend of a pro like Kendall Snow. See my post about 10 days ago.
    She did doubles with Kendall briefly maybe 6 weeks ago, before Kendall and Mary Fox were working together. I'm under the impression it didn't work out for a variety of reasons.

    HS.

  3. #4056

    Re upsellers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Did you actualy see her? I was textin her and just couldn't get together but the pics and where she was intrigued me. Tell us more!
    Yes, actually saw her. Cute little body, little bit of a piglet face, not worth the time. Kicked her and her friend out after 15 minutes. Consider yourself lucky. I got a text from the friend later wanting to "make it up to me," but it's bs. Same chick posting the 2 girl ad with the 2 black girls. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

  4. #4055

    Ashley H

    Quote Originally Posted by Badford  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...3/970206910017

    First post in Milwaukee area* So pictures are from a time in the past. After reading through past post, I was surely reluctant to meet. She cleared the cop questions up, and provided good incall location. A cute face and thick body, had some small talk and got to the basis of the visit. BBBJ was enjoyable, couple positions with an initial snug fit. I know she has gotten a bad wrap, this visit went well, clear communication and prompt service. She is actually friends with Kendall Snow and claims to spend time with her. Worth the time, maybe she has turned the leaf into serious consistent provider.
    This is the gal that had me chasing across town to then go dark on me. I HIGHLY DOUBT she is a friend of a pro like Kendall Snow. See my post about 10 days ago.

  5. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by BionicGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I guess I'm in white knight mode today. LOL. She has discussed this review with me and wants it stated that she is NOT a user and that she told you that. In any case she is subject to random testing for the next year. She has told me several times she has a very high metabolism and would like to gain weight. She is thin, I agree. For my taste, slender and toned appeals to me and I don't think she is too thin, but she'd look great with a few more well placed pounds too.
    I messaged Bella this morning. She will be disappearing for 45 days starting today. She will be back after.

  6. #4053

    Is Sweepy still around?

    Does anyone know if Sweepy is still around? Saw her a bunch for about 2 years then last year she changed numbers like 3 times but none of the three numbers I have work anymore. She was a lot of fun and wallet friendly.

    Here is an old ad.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bp-mo...py__1-1948510/

  7. #4052

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by VinceRahm  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in her place and agree with GC. Good bolt ons and nice kissing and good vacuuming skill. Overall good and might repeat. Was a bit on the high side on price, but since I still have some holiday cheer left, said why not. Only downside is that she is a bit too think (per another members input). Not sure if she is a user but being that thin raised some doubt in my mind. She will be AWOL for the next about 45 days as she has to be a guest but once she is back am sure she will be active again.

    Enjoy!.
    Well, I guess I'm in white knight mode today. LOL. She has discussed this review with me and wants it stated that she is NOT a user and that she told you that. In any case she is subject to random testing for the next year. She has told me several times she has a very high metabolism and would like to gain weight. She is thin, I agree. For my taste, slender and toned appeals to me and I don't think she is too thin, but she'd look great with a few more well placed pounds too.

  8. #4051
    It's a good strategy using Kendall snows name when you are a provider with a shitty reputation to try to regain credibility.

  9. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMix414  [View Original Post]
    Saw angel at a motel. Definitely the girl in the pictures. Body is perfection and has great hygiene. However she has a butterface. And bad teeth. That isn't too bad and I was able to ignore it. But what I had a problem with was that there was someone in the bathroom the whole time. Music was playing in there and the light was on. Then I heard coughing and it sounded like someone was talking on the phone in there. Made me very uncomfortable. I'm not sure if I could repeat.
    The person in the bathroom is another provider, or at least it used to be. I don't know if her situation has changed. I think she goes by the name Sierra.

  10. #4049
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Damn, dude; that is one very classy chassis! I love girls with slim hips! Any chance I could show her my appreciation in person?
    I second that motion.

  11. #4048

    Thanks

    Let me know. I am not an abuser and I wouldn't mind finding a love in situation. Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    If she calls again I'll ask if she is looking. The vibe I got was she looked me up to possibly have a relationship. She needs a guy take her in. Last time 20 plus years ago same thing. She was escorting until a friend fixed her up with a guy to have a live in relationship. He abused her. Daily anal. Complained about her lame bjs. Believe me they were not lame.

  12. #4047

    Loddie Jones

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/620664199450

    I've seen this one twice now. Worth a visit IMHO. No BS or games with her. She's clean & fun. Very personable. Reasonable donation. No clock watching. Northside appelton ave hotel. Good skills & a GFE pleaser. Attractive with a great smile, she is thick but proportionately toned.

  13. #4046

    Loddie Jones

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/620664199450

    I've seen this one twice now. Worth a visit IMHO. No BS or games with her. She's clean & fun. Very personable. Resonable donation. No clock watching. Northside appelton ave hotel. Good skills & a GFE pleaser. Attractive with a great smile, she is thick but proportionately toned.

  14. #4045

    Jenn

    Same Jen on STG everyone is talking about. I don't know how to post links. Anyway very easy to set up with, clean room in good area. A little older than I expected but not bad. Very nice smooth skin body. Nice squeezable ass and titties. Shaved pussy. Very nice wet BLS followed by very excellent BBBJCIM. Knows how to please. One of my new fav's.

  15. #4044

    Angel Rose

    Saw angel at a motel. Definitely the girl in the pictures. Body is perfection and has great hygiene. However she has a butterface. And bad teeth. That isn't too bad and I was able to ignore it. But what I had a problem with was that there was someone in the bathroom the whole time. Music was playing in there and the light was on. Then I heard coughing and it sounded like someone was talking on the phone in there. Made me very uncomfortable. I'm not sure if I could repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape