Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 30329
-
01-07-19 22:44 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 719She's on SA
If you ask for her private photos you'll see some of the same ones she posts in that listcrawler provider ad link above. Claims to be 6 feet tall. Damn.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/4054f...7-bfbee5fd45c0
-
01-07-19 22:36 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 719What he said
She's a MILF who has been in and out of the game multiple times over the years. Body is tight, face is cute enough, teeth are jacked up and her voice is 2-pack a day style but I didn't smell any smoke. Great fake tits and nice nips. Lives with another lady that also plays. Would like to get a look at her.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
If anyone has seen her roomie please pm me. Been dropping my seed all over town these last couple weeks, but always interested in new finds.
-
01-07-19 22:32 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 719Jessi
True to pics. Very nice young lady with no demons or handlers. Staying in a rather crappy little spot but mentioned she may be upgrading soon. No issues with the hotel I just find it shady, but it is convenient.
Solid GFE. Donations are fair given she's young, cute / hot (IMO), clean and well kept. Seems like menu is wide open with additional donation, but YMMV. Cool with any position, and genuinely seems to enjoy giving and receiving. Definitely worth a visit. Seniors or those with solid report history can pm with any questions.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/802235950148
-
01-07-19 22:22 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 1653International sex guide
Check here: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...hp?208-Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
ISG is the international partner and equivalent to usasexguide.
GB40.
-
01-07-19 22:19 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 719Sexretary
I got similar vibe. Problem was she didn't have a place and said she needed money to get a room. Make sure she has a room that she's booked before you head to meet. Got a little bit of a scammer vibe from her.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 20:34 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 201Any info on this one?
https://milfy.com.charlotte.listcraw...post/28504057/
Talked to her on the phone, seems nice. Says it is her in the photos, GFE, kissing. May go check her out on weds. Figured wouldn't hurt if anyone else has seen her and can confirm. Thanks.
-
01-07-19 18:38 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 363How would you rate the full service?
Originally Posted by Nickclt
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 18:37 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 7335He said he dropped a "Benjamin". That is a 100 bucks if you know your presidents. It doesn't look like she is bad on the eyes either.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:48 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 516If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage? I've been looking at this one too, and your review makes me even more interested, for the next time I'm down that way.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
--OMR.
-
01-07-19 17:19 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 222Eastern Europe
HI I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe. Specificlly Ukraine. Since USA Sex Guide doesn't have info on that area can anyone suggest a resource or verified website. I am scared that much of what I have seen is fake pics. Also does anyone have any input on European areas that offer hot girls on the cheap?
-
01-07-19 16:58 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 179She stood me up
Charity used to live in Charlotte and had many good reviews. Her prices were much lower than they are now. I had a bad experience, got stood up by her. I had an appointment for Friday afternoon, she then delayed it until Friday evening, then told me that she was out of town, but we could meet Saturday. Called Saturday and she went dark for awhile, then finally answered and told me it was her period. Did not buy it, but I am sure most providers have done something like this or worse. I just think the rates on her ad are totally crazy for any woman, much less one that may be 300 lbs.
Originally Posted by TheLastMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 16:47 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 201This one legit?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...28128883/South
Looks a little too good to be true, any one tried?
-
01-07-19 16:19 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks like she is stacked. Does she offer BBBJ and GFE? Body looks great. It seems like past reports were everything was covered and no kissing?
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 16:08 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 222Eastern Europe
Hey I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe, thinking Ukraine right now. Does anyone have any better suggestions balancing hot girls versus donation cost. I am also trying to find websites that I can be more assured that pics are correct and not a scam.
-
01-07-19 14:20 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 70Charity
I dreamed of her in Charlotte a few years ago, and it was a 'mehhhh' visit.
Originally Posted by TheLastMan
[View Original Post]
I recall being super hyped over reports of her being GFE, and providing a mind-blowing experience, and it was just average for me, so YMMV.
Pretty sure I stayed for a HH. CBJ, CG, K9, and that was it.
Her pics were accurate, but again this was 2 years ago.
Hope this helps.









Reply With Quote





