Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 982 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1032 1082 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2334

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy18  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? What kind of allowance was she looking for?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ec72...5-ec515c761bdb
    Was able to get BBJ for. 1.

    She mentioned it wasn't her first rodeo but didn't elaborate.

  2. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy18  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this one. Just started talking to her and she asked if I want anything sexual which likely means she is platonic only but we'll see I guess?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/276e2...3-c3f3321fcabe
    Looks like she has an amazing body.

  3. #2332

    Geneva

    Anybody seen her? What kind of allowance was she looking for?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4ec72...5-ec515c761bdb

  4. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by SkulLord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0cae...f-21a2b5d05851
    We were messaging a few months ago, but never met up. Good luck.

  5. #2330

    Potentials

    I've been talking to all of these girls, and will likely do meet and greets. Anyone have experience with any of them?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d3401...f-63ba9bd5996e

    21 - Desi / Indian / Pakistani. Extremely attractive. My type exactly. Unbelievable. Seems like a party girl, though, and she's been on the site a long time.

    Side note: where can one find more girls who look like her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5aed...2-6d11c811400d

    34 - seems real, relatively older.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2a8f...8-fc575195ab96

    20 why / o. Great personality and seems fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/49b9d...a-425d35998c16

    26 why / o. Colombian.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dce42...5-e005843ea4d0

    22 why / o. Said her last SD paid $1500/ month. So this obviously might not work out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58cb6...9-fbc625c2beef

    26 why / o.

  6. #2329

    Epohka

    Has anybody seen this one. Just started talking to her and she asked if I want anything sexual which likely means she is platonic only but we'll see I guess?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/276e2...3-c3f3321fcabe

  7. #2328

    Penjen info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    One person posted back on this one 6-7 weeks ago. They had a good ppm w / her. Anyone recently? Going to meet with her later this month. Curious if any new reviews available. Post or pm me if you can please. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c9fd...0-2750b1e9d113
    Also interested if anybody other than original poster has any info. Speaking to her now and looks like she is back at school but wants my iPhone number, not burner number, so a little hesitant for obvious reasons.

  8. #2327
    Quote Originally Posted by SkulLord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0cae...f-21a2b5d05851
    I've been attempting to correspond with her for the last month. All I've gotten is a repeated cycle of: A brief message from her, followed by her profile being deactivated, she reappears and recontacts me, and deactivates her profile again.

  9. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by SkulLord  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with this girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0cae...f-21a2b5d05851
    Looks hot but screams GPS at me. Let us know if you hit it?

  10. #2325

  11. #2324

    Diamond in the rough

    I met this baby last year. She is really a flight attendant. Chicago is not her usual gig but when she comes here she loves to play. Pics are real and she is a freak. Scheduling can be a hassle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/34f0e...d-fc6a59ee0e2e

  12. #2323

    Sugarspice8

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9e6b...0-ca2466e6c419

    Super hot 20 year old black co-ed. Hooked up with her a while ago, the damage was $300 and she didn't make me wrap. Ended up finishing inside and kicked her an extra $100 for plan b.

  13. #2322

    Boardline BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before when she was a utr.

    Boardline bbw.

    Great time. Everything on the menu not sure about anal.

    On hell of a lady.

    Pm me for more info.
    I met her for lunch over a year ago and then we texted for a while. She sent me a number of explicit photos and I was hoping to see her but it never worked out. She seemed very interested, but not pushy, about meeting. Maybe I should renew the contact.

  14. #2321

    Know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her a bit, felt like someone mature. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/53a72...3-29acc4cab162
    I've seen her before when she was a utr.

    Boardline bbw.

    Great time. Everything on the menu not sure about anal.

    On hell of a lady.

    Pm me for more info.

  15. #2320
    I've chatted with her a bit, felt like someone mature. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/53a72...3-29acc4cab162

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape