Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 31835
-
01-08-19 08:05 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry for the late response. She's not GFE how I've seen it described here. I don't think she offers bbj but I also didn't ask, I prefer everything covered. And she comes into town on fridays and leaves on sundays. She's typically in Murfreesboro but the weekend of 10-12th she'll be near airport. If you do choose to contact her, she will say it's just massage she's offering but it's just sex.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 01:47 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 244What's the story on Juicy?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...488/9312553470
Anyone had a recent visit?
-
01-07-19 23:30 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 33My exact experience with Hayden
I met her today. Sketchy looking guy sitting in a car in directly front of the room. Her body and skills are wonderful, but session was definitely very rushed on her end.
Originally Posted by Rickforfun
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 21:49 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 244I would keep it moving on this one
Seems fake to me.
Originally Posted by Murfy3712
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 19:18 #12031WJames9799Guest
Happy New Year all! Lurker looking for recommendations (sorry if not allowed)
Hi everyone,
Been lurking a couple months and I'm finally ready to take the plunge. Unfortunately, I'm super inexperienced (Only ever been with my spouse), and I'm looking for someone who can potentially take control of the situation so to speak as I think I'll be far too timid. Does anyone know of a provider locally that does well at being in charge?
Thanks again for reading, and apologies if this isn't allowed.
-
01-07-19 15:37 #12030Banned Member

Posts: 63Any Info on this girl
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/733117424565
I've googled the number, photos show same gilr with dark hair.
She posts on STG regularly.
-
01-07-19 14:42 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 1656Upsell
If a provider tries to change anything, services, timeframe or $$$ I say GOOD BYE right away no more conversation or haggling. Were done.
Originally Posted by Fitr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 14:34 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 79Same
Same with me apparently BBBJ or CBJ s aren't her thing. Don't know why she doesn't specifically state she hates it she obviously does. She treats it like a business and no DFK or GFE allowed. But FS is pretty fun with her.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 14:33 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 79Lsme
Ah, there are the reviews. Looks great, thank you!
Originally Posted by Larry19
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 14:27 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 68Utr h
Saw UTR H last night. Nice body and great tits. Really loved her tits and long slim body. She was outside smoking when I arrived dressed in sweats and no makeup. Paid for the hour and was out in about 20 minutes. It was a one and done as she was dressing as soon as I was finished. The pussy was tight and a great fit. The head was on point. Finished with BBBJNQNS which is always nice. She was sweet enough but there was a guy, a friend of hers leaving the room when I pulled in to park. She walked out with me and headed to the friends car. Looked like she was needing medicine after the session. I am on the fence on a repeat. The pussy, head and body were good and so was the service for the time I was there. Did not like the friend hanging around and the fact she made no effort to look the part and the one and done for the price paid.
-
01-07-19 10:19 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 1136Angel
She said the same thing to me. Kept starting and stopping, along the things in my other post, I won't see her again. Too bad, I told her I was looking for a good local regular.
Originally Posted by Kamajo1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 04:01 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 68Lilsexyme
I have never seen her as she is I like the young one. I have never seen anything bad about her. She has glowing reviews on here and other sites.
Originally Posted by Larry19
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 00:29 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 339Lsm
She is a lot of fun and anal is her thing. If you are into Greek she is the one to see.
Originally Posted by JoeCa003
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 22:43 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 34Angel Eyez. I won't repeat
She is pretty and very nice. But when I saw here she twice told me how she would be upset if I came while I'm her mouth, really unsettled me.
Originally Posted by Hechnawh
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 22:30 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 156Madison
Does she offer GFE? Personally BBBJ is a must have LOL. Also do you mean today Sunday or Sunday next weekend?
Originally Posted by QuinnEtj89
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





