Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2910
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.

  2. #2909

    This Lauren

    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/

  3. #2908

    Tall thick brunette

    Hi. I've looked through posts for this one, but didn't find any reviews. Has anyone dreamed of her? Thanks.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/544768780196

  4. #2907

    Robbing guys

    Have seen a couple different reports saying this chick and her bf were robbing mongers.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/699974599628

  5. #2906

    Verify phone number

    Is google the best place to verify a providers phone number? Sometimes when I key in the phone numbers I get the ads that they post on sites such as skip the games or erotic monkey so at that point I assume they're legit and sometimes I get nothing that would indicate that these ladies are legit providers at all. Am I missing something or is there a better way to research this out. Any and all info is much appreciated. Pm in you need to!

    Thanks!

  6. #2905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    Is she GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous as she is my ATF.
    Does she allow MSOG and is she full GFE?

  7. #2904
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441
    Saw her last night too. Amazing girl. Very sweet and great head skills.

  8. #2903

    Gastonia Marie

    Has anyone seen Marie out in Gastonia? https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28445794/.

    Wondering if her skills are as advertised.

    She's definitely my type and been thinking about taking the plunge.

  9. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?
    I saw her once about a year ago. Those aren't her pictures but she looks pretty similar. Good body and great rack. She seemed very business like and a little cold to me so I haven't repeated. We just didn't click. But she is legit and if you like the girl in the pictures you probably will like her look.

    At the time she was staying at a decent hotel, her room was clean and smoke free.

  10. #2901

    Providence Rd Asians

    Any idea what happened with the Asian girls off off Audrey Kell and Providence Rd? It was always great service for a great price. Any other Asians that aren't over off of 85 in the motel?

  11. #2900

    Any reviews for Yvette?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?

  12. #2899

    Anyone tried Destiny yet?

    Tried researching the number but not much came up. I love me a PAWG, so it'd be great if anyone can vouch for her since I'm an hour out and don't want to make the trip in vain.

    Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28468747/

  13. #2898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Ashley a no show

    I was all set up with her via texts two days ago for a one hour incall and confirmed with her early today about 3 hours before the appointed time. With her address in hand I drove to the location, was right on time and got no response to my texts and calls. Nothing from her for hours afterward either. Like maybe an apology! Very disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT yesterday and met Ashley, early 30's, thin and very cute. She was the girl in the pics and was a sweet girl. YMMV on GFE etc, but she has had some bad experiences and could use some decent, respectful attention. She's off 85 near 77, sketchy motel, but worth it. I might even repeat since we connected and she was that sincere and kind.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27201654/

  14. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Same. Saw her yesterday. Breath of fresh air in a sea of skank scammers.
    I'm jealous as she is my ATF.

  15. #2896

    Alexis legit or.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...518/7042005756

    Has anyone seen her before, so far seems legit but there's no reviews for any of her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape