Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 611 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9164
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5609

    Juat like the US Postal Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I got a chuckle when I saw the girl with the umbrella. The postman's creed ran through my head.

    Does anybody know that girl in the orange dress?
    I laughed at the same thing.

    "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

  2. #5608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Re: Trop talent

    I got a chuckle when I saw the girl with the umbrella. The postman's creed ran through my head.

    Does anybody know that girl in the orange dress?

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few from the last couple of weeks.

  3. #5607

    Good job Crave!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few from the last couple of weeks.
    Nice work, way to go!

  4. #5606

    Trop. Talent

    Here's a few from the last couple of weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0793.jpg‎   IMG_0798.jpg‎   IMG_0803.jpg‎   IMG_0807.jpg‎   IMG_0810.jpg‎  

    IMG_0812.jpg‎   IMG_0814.jpg‎   IMG_0815.jpg‎  

  5. #5605

    Tropicana ave.

    Drove through Tropicana ave last night around 9 pm and then again around 10 pm, no signs of any girls which is unusual as I have always seen few girls on various intersections.

  6. #5604

    Lots of action on Trop, Thursday at 9 pm

    CES does seem to be bringing them out. Thursday at 9 pm saw a cluster of 3 BSWs and a shorter, chubby WSW, all hanging together in the usual spot next to Burger King. Also, farther west, near the RR overpass, a third, slender BSW making her way towards the Orleans.

  7. #5603

    No drama, cute, BSW Daniela

    Visited BSW Daniela for the second time yesterday. She generally works the southeast corner of Trop / Procyone Ave (near the Starbucks). Hard to miss her. She's slender, 6 feet (wears flats to avoid appearing too tall), early 20's, attractive, stylishly dressed, and with a nice little butt. First time she was quite skittish about LE. Not at all rushed. Pleasant attitude, no drama, and easygoing. 100 for CBJ and FS, though likely less in-car. An extra 50 for BBBJ, but clearly not her thing, and no CIM. But apart from that, a definite recommend.

  8. #5602

    Return from hiatus!

    Evening guys. After an extended break due to surgery, I've finally got back in the game. Took a look at the trop loop and it was quiet as ever. There was a couple of hood rat looking BSWs behind the 7-11. I would think with CES starting soon that they would be out in droves. Guess I thought wrong.

  9. #5601

    Ali Baba blow info

    Time: 4 pm.

    Phone: didn't get it.

    Street: Ali baba by motel.

    Tittys: DDD.

    Age: 25- 30.

    Hair: long black.

    Ass: big ass.

    Body: chubby.

    Intelligence: below average.

    BJ skill: blow the fk out of you.

    Titty play: yes.

    Had to pay phone bill: (her yes).

    Should've bang her in my fk room: yes.

    Cost: 50 balloons.

  10. #5600
    Around what time did you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadIsland  [View Original Post]
    Found a young big tity phillapino on Ali baba st it runs parallel to Trop.

    She sucked the shit out of me with tity play. Not the smartest Ho though.

    But did the job. 50 balloons.

    Guess she was tired of walking on Trop.

  11. #5599

    Nice find! Please share.

    What time of day / night did you score? Also, if you're passing out contact info, please include me on a PM. I'd appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadIsland  [View Original Post]
    Found a young big tity phillapino on Ali baba st it runs parallel to Trop.

    She sucked the shit out of me with tity play. Not the smartest Ho though.

    But did the job. 50 balloons.

    Guess she was tired of walking on Trop.
    .

  12. #5598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadIsland  [View Original Post]
    Found a young big tity phillapino on Ali baba st it runs parallel to Trop.

    She sucked the shit out of me with tity play. Not the smartest Ho though.

    But did the job. 50 balloons.

    Guess she was tired of walking on Trop.
    You got digits can you PM them?

  13. #5597

    Lots of action around ballys

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Vegas for the first time mid January. I'll be staying at Bally's. I will be on foot. Would it even be feasible for me to try and scoop up SW to take back to my room? Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I was in the shops in front of ballys and had several girls come up to me. It was around midnight. I find it best to find a place to sit and just watch the pretty girls go by. Try to make eye contact. If they maintain eye contact and give a little wave, you have a winner there. Another good place is the seating area on the second floor of cosmo just south and across the street. On that part of the street it isn't that hard. Just sit and let them find you. Eye contact is the clue.

  14. #5596

    Ali Baba blow

    Found a young big tity phillapino on Ali baba st it runs parallel to Trop.

    She sucked the shit out of me with tity play. Not the smartest Ho though.

    But did the job. 50 balloons.

    Guess she was tired of walking on Trop.

  15. #5595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572

    Friday 8 am

    On my way to work this morning, had to stop for gas, pulled over to the gas station on trop and Maryland but decided what the hell I may as well cruise down drop to the other side of the freeway. Drove down the terrible's didn't see much got my gas, went around the back side nothing there. Oh well Sia take myself to work. Headed back down Trop towards the 15, spotted a really cute light skin BSW near w w w. Pulled over picked her up told her I was working then have time but gave her a ride to 7-Eleven on Decatur. Got the digits hopefully to hook up with her later. Dropped her off headed around the back side by Lowe's and saw another light skin BSW! Stopped her also got the digits. Headed out on my way go through the alley towards Orleans and I see two more nice ones both BSW's one was really hot and perfectly thick. Got her number toon headed back towards 15 hopped on the freeway headed to work. This all happened in a matter of about 20 minutes. This was better then at any time last weekend when I spent hours out there late at night excuse any typos I'm dictating this to my phone as I drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape