Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    Tats are close but I think it's a different chick:

    https://www.imageporn.net/user/Cutebuttthrowaway13
    Yup my apologies. After closer inspection Becca is not the woman of Reddit.

  2. #2121

    Pics not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.
    I have been told the pics are not her. Was hoping someone recognized the ad and / or phone number to provide additional verification.

  3. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    Never seen her, but it is an Atlanta number, try that board.

  4. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.

  5. #2118

    This Lauren

    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/

  6. #2117

    Tall thick brunette

    Hi. I've looked through posts for this one, but didn't find any reviews. Has anyone dreamed of her? Thanks.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/544768780196

  7. #2116

    Robbing guys

    Have seen a couple different reports saying this chick and her bf were robbing mongers.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/699974599628

  8. #2115

    Verify phone number

    Is google the best place to verify a providers phone number? Sometimes when I key in the phone numbers I get the ads that they post on sites such as skip the games or erotic monkey so at that point I assume they're legit and sometimes I get nothing that would indicate that these ladies are legit providers at all. Am I missing something or is there a better way to research this out. Any and all info is much appreciated. Pm in you need to!

    Thanks!

  9. #2114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Is she GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous as she is my ATF.
    Does she allow MSOG and is she full GFE?

  10. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this tiny little thing for an hr visit. Sweet girl, no demons, gets into it and sucks a mean dick. She's in town the rest of the weekend and will go back to Gboro. $$hr, GFE. Go see her.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/249812534441
    Saw her last night too. Amazing girl. Very sweet and great head skills.

  11. #2112

    Gastonia Marie

    Has anyone seen Marie out in Gastonia? https://40up.com.charlotte.listcrawl...post/28445794/.

    Wondering if her skills are as advertised.

    She's definitely my type and been thinking about taking the plunge.

  12. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?
    I saw her once about a year ago. Those aren't her pictures but she looks pretty similar. Good body and great rack. She seemed very business like and a little cold to me so I haven't repeated. We just didn't click. But she is legit and if you like the girl in the pictures you probably will like her look.

    At the time she was staying at a decent hotel, her room was clean and smoke free.

  13. #2110

    Providence Rd Asians

    Any idea what happened with the Asian girls off off Audrey Kell and Providence Rd? It was always great service for a great price. Any other Asians that aren't over off of 85 in the motel?

  14. #2109

    Any reviews for Yvette?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2962480

    She looks sexy as hell. Anyone see her? Is she GFE? Cost?

  15. #2108

    Anyone tried Destiny yet?

    Tried researching the number but not much came up. I love me a PAWG, so it'd be great if anyone can vouch for her since I'm an hour out and don't want to make the trip in vain.

    Cheers!

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28468747/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape