Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10961
-
01-09-19 14:21 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 29Two days In Suspended.
Hi guys,
So two days in and my account is suspended. WTF. What are the chances of getting it back? Most of the chatting took place via my email or text.
Most chicks were looking for 300-500. Which was crazy.
-
01-09-19 09:28 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 137Gas Money?? Train fare??
Here's another. She started the contact on SB. Said she definitely stays in Boston. Last night she says she's in a bind. At her mother's house in NH. Needs $30 for train fare to get to Boston. If send her the $ she'll give the best time ever. Took a pass.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 05:38 #1329Banned Member

Posts: 251The gas money scam is so common, I must get that at least once a week, its funny though how these girls in the pics are in nice dresses, hair and nails done, wearing heels etc but then can't find 10-20 bucks for gas. I mean its like they think we are stupid and can't figure out there scam but its a good one though, I mean if you get 20 guys to think a hot young chick is interested in them for sex and its a 20 dollar gamble to find out that's 400 bucks.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 20:08 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 602Yes!!
This is so true, well said.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:51 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 203Kasandraox
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5f9d...5-a5fac327931d
Texted back and forth relentlessly with this one. Stated she was new to SA and sugar baby lifestyle. Agreed on an arrangement that worked for both of us. Agreed to meet for dinner and drinks to see if we connect first. Texts me 3 hours before the meet up said she is asking friends for cash for gas. I sort of knew better but went ahead and sent her 20 bucks via cash app. My thought was it is only 20 bucks so worth the risk. An hour before the date she texts me again saying her friend told her that a lot of guys scam the girls and just uses them for dates. So she made an offer where if we both liked each other I would pay her for the meet up date. If we didn't connect, I wouldn't have to pay her. I was like how does that work? I am the one taking all the risk here. Worst case for you is you get a free dinner. I told her I don't pay for meetups, sorry. Last I heard from her. The only silver lining is that I didn't have to buy her dinner so I am only out 20 bucks.
I am seeing an uptick of these scams where a) They conveniently tell you right before meeting they want cash for the initial meetup. Like the timing is going to get you to agree. b) They need gas money.
Seems like the more popular SA has become, the worse it has gotten. Finding a lot more scammers, GPS, rise in prices, backpage hoes, etc. Think I'm going to stick with my current arrangement for awhile. God I miss craigslist talent section. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
-
01-08-19 14:02 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 602Mitch
Thanks for your posting on her today, I've been talking to her and was tempted but now I'll definitely cross her off my list.
.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 11:35 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 176Mitcharixo
Saw this one about a month ago.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1be11...c-cadc083c6c10
Nice, clean curvy body. CFS, BBBJ. Met at my hotel in Nashua, was ok but not the type of girl I am after on SA, so no repeat for me, even at 300.
-
01-08-19 11:15 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sorry I had put that last post in the wrong place--I moved to the Boston Bareback board.
-
01-08-19 11:14
Senior Member
-
01-07-19 22:04 #1323Banned Member

Posts: 251Jasmine
I PMed you about her, she didn't come see you because she's borderline mental. She pulled the same shit with me. You should be lucky you don't want her knowing where you live and shit. I could go on about my nightmare but don't think she didn't come because of that.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:54 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 46Bingo
Correct, kind of ruined my night because she didn't come see me because I was asking about her.
Originally Posted by SAVet2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 06:32 #1321Regular Member

Posts: 36If you follow the link he posted in his original request, it leads to an SB named "Jazmine" Apparently someone from here messaged her and let her know someone was asking about her; at least that's how I interpret his post.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 22:15 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 45[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-06-19 22:01 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 602Ok
The only mention of the word Jazmen on this entire thread is this one so what exactly are you talking about?
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 21:57 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 602Rynn
Anyone know her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd2bd...6-cdf16a654d2a
-
01-06-19 12:49 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 664Billarica
Hour and half 300.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
Worth the trip I would repeat CM










Reply With Quote





