Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25308

    Nikki the librarian

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the librarian since she started placing an ad on the sister site.
    Do you mean Nikki the librarian? She gave me a call a few weeks back asking if I wanted to see her. She said she was staying with a friend in saint cloud. I can slide you her digits but IDK if they still work.

  2. #25307

    Updated Program Guide

    Suddenly, there are lots of new handles on this board. I know I can't keep up. Can I borrow someone's updated scorecard? Thanks.

    EEG.

  3. #25306

    Librarian

    Has anyone seen the librarian since she started placing an ad on the sister site.

  4. #25305

    Miriam

    Just ran into Miriam, got an amazing BBBJ. Super cool chick she's hanging out by the 7-Eleven and Citco. Wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

  5. #25304
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 420

    Head Nurse

    Whirled into Holando last night and I of course was looking for some strange. And as usual I found one! She was walking notorious SOBT.

    She was a sexy, white girl who informed me on the way to the spot- she was an RN! She was all made up and smelling good.

    I was flabbergasted as I was in need of some good head. When we got to the spot she told me she didn't have any hats- so I thought-.

    " she probably doesn't want to be artificially inseminated". So I obliged her- and she said thank you- as I proceeded to fill her up.

    Living in a dream M2!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20181226_145044 (2).jpg‎  

  6. #25303

    AJ'S Back in Town!

    Hey why'all.

    It's been awhile. I'm finally back in town for a couple of days, anybody have some must sees or digits they can spare? If anyone decides to visit up north, I got a few to spare up there.

    AJ Out!

  7. #25302
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Tinkerbell Fotos

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.
    Bro, amazing fotos. Impressive. Thoroughly checked out Tinkerbell's Twat. Sweet!

    Nutted.

  8. #25301

    Bsw

    Fell asleep and went for a drive tonight saw this nice ass BSW by the mall a bunch of leos out so waited for her in chick fla parking lot she hop in started asking a bunch of LEO question got annoyed pulled out mr. Johnson and said I got money you got a mouth figure it out. Agreed on. 4 for bbj and roaming gave a 10 tip cause she got naked and it was cold out. Great ass didn't catch made a mess but couldn't complain. Couldn't find a place so tookher back to my place and got it in the parking lot it was only 15 mins away. Wouldn't stop complaining so couldn't wait to kick her ass out great booty thou shame didn't get digits but drop her off at wally world.

    Safe hunting brothers.

  9. #25300

    Attorney

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer11  [View Original Post]
    Gaputh, yeah TH has a copyright on it. Here's what TH texted me, " thinking about seeing my Attorneys at Morgan & Morgan about copyright INFRINGEMENT " ! LOL.

    E11.
    You better go see the same attorney what with all the trouble your in recently.

  10. #25299
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple pics of Melissa.
    She's a cutie with a nice ass, thanks for sharing.

  11. #25298

    What would you do

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer11  [View Original Post]
    Gaputh, yeah TH has a copyright on it. Here's what TH texted me, " thinking about seeing my Attorneys at Morgan & Morgan about copyright INFRINGEMENT " ! LOL.


    E11.
    Maybe it's better if we settle it out of court. I certainly wouldn't want to be required to show my ID. And I definitely don't want to deal with a lawyer so fat they have to name him twice. Tell th I'll get him all the "4 letter word starts with an m" and hotel rooms he wants.

  12. #25297

    Natasha / Camilla

    Sorry if this double post guys had a very good time with Natasha / Camilla last night for a few hours she is submissive total GFE anybody could message me I'll be happy to share the digits Also if anyone has Barbies number it would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

  13. #25296

    Camila / Natasha

    Visiting your fine City from North Carolina always a pleasure you guys are the best board ran into Natasha last night spent a few hours with her she is total GFE had a very good time anybody can message me for her digits I am happy to share. If anybody has Barbies digits it would sure be appreciated be safe guys cops are out in full force tonight.

  14. #25295
    And yet another alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 38

    What does he have a copyright on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    He's been trolling me about my pictures under another username so I'm going to borrow it LOL.
    Gaputh, yeah TH has a copyright on it. Here's what TH texted me, " thinking about seeing my Attorneys at Morgan & Morgan about copyright INFRINGEMENT " ! LOL.

    E11.

  15. #25294
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple pics of Melissa.
    Nice piece of ass.

    Nutted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape