Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,386 to 26,400 of 44215
-
01-07-19 13:09 #17830Senior Member

Posts: 577Bee bee spa
Visit this again, saw cici but I heard mamasan called her a diff name though LOL. Nice soft titty, seem real. Face is ok, maybe a 7, she's maybe in her mid to late 30's. She gave a good massage comparing to all these places. Kitty is ok, allow 1 fiv but not 2. None rushing, nice gal.
I usually visit another young gal here, she offered BBBJ and daty, 2 fingers in fiv. Hopefully one day she allow bb hahaha. They used to have young hot cuties working here but they all gone.
-
01-07-19 11:46 #17829Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 4Destiny.
Saw Destiny at HS, her pictures were nothing like the ig page. Sad face. Got an okay bury she was a little too tough for my liking. Crap it's okay will try Bebe / Ivanka next time.
-
01-07-19 11:36 #17828Senior Member

Posts: 248First Class Massage
This is off Harbor and I've never seen it reviewed so here is my intel. The rooms are with curtains and there are maybe more than 3 girls. I forget the name of the girl I had. But she is 24 and nice body. Allowed roaming and decent size Bs to play. Typical $30 foot massage fee. Left happy.
City.
-
01-07-19 10:32 #17827Senior Member

Posts: 47AMP at Euclid / Katella
Went to #270. Don't bother. Immediate upsell w / bonus of mms putting on glove for he. I left.
-
01-07-19 10:06 #17826

Posts: 681Saw Julie on Saturday and left very happy. It was the second time I visited her and noticed a young cute Asian girl at the front counter who was very friendly and flirty with me as I was leaving. It was the 2nd time that she chatted me up when I was leaving. Young, thin, with slightly crooked teeth. Sound familiar? Would love to try her but not when Julie is working, LOL.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 03:46 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 280Coco at Rose 999
Took a ride to GG on Saturday. Had an opportunity to visit R999 and met a lovely young lady Coco. She is a beautiful sensual Viet girl with a sweet personality and a hot body. So much so I hesitate to share! Beautiful set of C's, nice nips and soft skin. Very sexy.
She is in the same level as my ATF, which is high praise indeed. An easy 10 and among my best ever sessions.
-
01-07-19 01:20 #17824Senior Member

Posts: 220Vy massage 2nd visit
So Julie doesn't work Sunday or Monday but I had a need. So decided to try another talent. I drew Tina. 26 yo view girl. Nice body cute girl wearing a yellow short mini dress.
Unlike Julie the massage was lame. It was ok for me but really light and she had no pattern. She was all over the place. Pretty much stayed out of reach with two exceptions where I could feel the legs.
Very little teasing. When I flipped she finally allowed roaming under the dress and a little FIV. SHE FINALLY COMMENTED ON JR AND SAID I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU and you give me 60. We finished the deed and she continued with the massage but she cut it short by ten minutes. Won't repeat with her.
-
01-07-19 01:04 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 159Irvine / newport / laguna
Is there anything good in irv / newport / laguna area?
Preferably AMP.
-
01-06-19 19:34 #17822Senior Member

Posts: 84Anything near me?
Hey guys, visiting all the way from TN. Am staying near red robin in garden grove. Anything within walking distance of me or would I be better off calling an escort?
-
01-06-19 16:41 #17821Senior Member

Posts: 101Blossom Massage in Orange
Yes, been here 3 times, its on Tustin and Taft. Cute Viet girls, they are very careful, you with need to have multiple visits to get more then std service, and give good tips.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 16:16 #17820Regular Member

Posts: 18Going to get just massage
Thoughts on going to a place known to give extras but only looking to get a massage?
Reason why I ask is I found someone who gives a mean massage and good looking but not in the wallet or mood for extras.
-
01-06-19 04:14 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 104New Places?
Firstly, I want to thank everybody for sharing intel. Everywhere mentioned in the thread that I've tried has been up to expectations, but I want to find some new places to try out. I think part of the thrill for me was not knowing the menu ahead of time and whatnot. With backpage gone, where is the best place to find ads for new places?
-
01-05-19 22:25 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 483Soleil Massage Spa in Capistrano Beach
She's there for one reason only. Obviously. Plenty of guys in the area will make use of the info.
That wouldnt even qualify as a mission. Cuz its called “missionary”. LOL
-
01-05-19 21:17 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 1482Finish the mission
You should have gone in and verified that she is indeed on the naughty list year round.
Originally Posted by Import
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 19:09 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 483Soleil on PCH
Soleil Massage Spa. PCH. Capistrano Beach. Was with friends eating at the restaurant in the plaza. We're leaving, getting into the car. A curvy, enhanced, Viet girl, early thirties, stands out front of the spa. She starts giving me the look. She was definitely up to no good. LOL. Don't see many fully loaded 30 year old Viet girls in Capistrano Beach. Standing in front of spas. Dead giveaway. LOL.












Reply With Quote




