Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9314

    Dors anyone can provide

    Info of her service her face looks familiar to me I'm no asking for contact info just fresh reviews also I'm no sharing her info since I haven't use her service jet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 915B0801-DC76-45AF-B272-1EBE225096FA.jpg‎  

  2. #9313

    Fake Pictures

    Do not contact the first one. Pictures are fake and its actually a super sketch tranny with a beard. Would not reccomend.

  3. #9312
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 80 HH haven't been quoted less than 160 for hh in months.
    I've noticed a lot of girls have been going with name your price. They will state "don't offer me 40 or 50" in their ads. When I have offered less than they want recently, they have either accepted or we have agreed on a half way figure. The girls who are stating 160 for HH (unless they are GFE models), will probably take less. They will all take less if they are hard up for money. Find a girl you like and become a regular. Most girls offer discounts to their regulars.

  4. #9311
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I've never actually seen her, but I was going to a while back. If I remember correctly, she pulled a cash and dash on someone which made me cross her off my list. I'd be cautious until I got 100% confirmation from a senior on that one.
    I saw her last week. I wasted my time and money. Don't bother in my opinion. PM me for details.

  5. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    In the FWIW category, lately the most I've had to pony up was 80, and that was for the works with no time limit. Most have been much less. So without a number to compare it to, "quoted half what anyone else been" doesn't really tell us very much.
    She quoted 80 HH haven't been quoted less than 160 for hh in months.

  6. #9309

    Initial Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to pass on it. Liked that she was close. But quoted half what anyone else been quoting lately. Also anyone heard from suzee? Been trying to contact for a few days. She usually always responds timely.
    In the FWIW category, lately the most I've had to pony up was 80, and that was for the works with no time limit. Most have been much less. So without a number to compare it to, "quoted half what anyone else been" doesn't really tell us very much.

  7. #9308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2005  [View Original Post]
    This is crazy Rebecca she has been reviewed here. She is a known cash and dash. If you decide to see her strap up trust me. She was the one hosting in a townhouse near 301. See her at your own risk.
    Thanks for the info, I'm going to pass on it. Liked that she was close. But quoted half what anyone else been quoting lately. Also anyone heard from suzee? Been trying to contact for a few days. She usually always responds timely.

  8. #9307

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one and know if legit? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1651/1/423568 I contacted her but she quoted low price and couldn't find anything by phone number except ads posted in last day or so. Wondering if TGTBT.
    I've never actually seen her, but I was going to a while back. If I remember correctly, she pulled a cash and dash on someone which made me cross her off my list. I'd be cautious until I got 100% confirmation from a senior on that one.

  9. #9306

    Twftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one and know if legit? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1651/1/423568 I contacted her but she quoted low price and couldn't find anything by phone number except ads posted in last day or so. Wondering if TGTBT.
    I dunno man, but test it out. Carefully and do let us know.

  10. #9305

    New post same girl Rebecca aka daisy aka Heather

    This is crazy Rebecca she has been reviewed here. She is a known cash and dash. If you decide to see her strap up trust me. She was the one hosting in a townhouse near 301. See her at your own risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one and know if legit? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1651/1/423568 I contacted her but she quoted low price and couldn't find anything by phone number except ads posted in last day or so. Wondering if TGTBT.

  11. #9304
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one and know if legit? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1651/1/423568 I contacted her but she quoted low price and couldn't find anything by phone number except ads posted in last day or so. Wondering if TGTBT.
    Looks like these images have been used on other numbers.

  12. #9303

    Hopewell

    Anyone seen this one and know if legit? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1651/1/423568 I contacted her but she quoted low price and couldn't find anything by phone number except ads posted in last day or so. Wondering if TGTBT.

  13. #9302
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    I have handed over money three separate times in advanceeach time with girls I'd already seen a few times and was trying to show a little goodwill in advance. It's backfired all three times. I'm glad you were smarter than me during my last experience and I hope I won't make the same mistake again.
    Three separate times?! Bro, you do know the "fool me once, shame. . . Twice. . . . thrice" saying. Thank you for promising to not fall for it again. If mongers keep falling for this same trick, it makes all of us look like easy marks and encourages them to cash and dash.

  14. #9301

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate?
    Yes they are.

  15. #9300

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape