Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,246 to 28,260 of 30798
-
01-05-19 12:53 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 88IF you go let me know. She looks just right.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:25 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 161Rose
Typical junkie. Just keep trying.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:22 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 161Raleigh. 1/4/19. At the corner with Dunkin Donuts. Imagine that. What is her street name?
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 11:54 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 145https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../28353081/Rose
Any Mongers.
Been trying to have a Dream with Rose but she is flaky and we arrange to meet, one time I even drove out there with arrangement for a visit but she was no show and didn't answer my call or text when I was out at her hotel. Makes me wonder how many ladies live there. I know Ginger stays there and a couple others too. So what's your advice on meeting up with Rose?
-
01-05-19 11:26 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 435It's cool no worries It won't be the last.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 11:09 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 300Is this possible?
S M G went to see uncle. She must really love the guy, so far has 35 pics taken, damn.
-
01-05-19 10:12 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 513Multiple
Names, numbers, pics, faces with that phone number. Never sure what that's all about.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:05 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 260Katrina
Any info on this one?
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/28436659/
-
01-05-19 08:14 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 379First post and asking only? But I'll bite on the first one
The first one appears to be Taylor. A fairly hot young woman who has been in the business for years. I saw her a few times then she got nasty. I would not recommend. She seems to be pimped out by a controlling boyfriend. If you go, you will be pleased when you open the door to a pretty blonde young lady, then a little disappointed in the deflated tits (those started out really good years ago), pleased again by her nice fit ass and fairly flat stomach. You might get your rocks off but, if she opens her mouth, has an odor issue that day, or decides to be a *****. You will hate it. She misplaced the donation once and thought I was trying to rip her off. Called her pimp / boyfriend and. After I found the donation for her under some of her clothes (where she moved it inadvertently), she still seemed pissed. Pimp boyfriend was in the hall on his way to the door as I was leaving. I had her tell him all was good. One of my most uncomfortable moments in the hobby.
She (or he pimping her out) posts in many deceiving ways so you have to watch out or it is her behind the door. I recommend turning and walking If she opens the door.
Originally Posted by JustinArt
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 07:39 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 161The new year
Seems to be full of rookies asking for info on their first post.
Originally Posted by Unknown2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 05:58 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 190Big Ones -thank you
Thanks all that replied! It's so tempting and the little head loves boobs.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
Sounds a lot like a combination of YMMV and " which is not the kind of thing we all look forward to.
Oh well, that's entertainment!
-
01-04-19 23:55 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 51Must be gold?
Contacted her earlier, rates $$ for and $$$ for hrs. She is cute, but not that cute for a TOFTT.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 23:37 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 513I know
I'm not sure why she like that. Sorry bro.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 23:07 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 435Can A Brother Get Some Love ?
Damn that's messed up lol but everyone has there own preference.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 22:43 #2539Regular Member

Posts: 1Monica is real
I have dreamed of Monica 3 or 4 times. The first dream was GREAT! BBBJCIM was awesome and yes she does squirt. However, in each dream after that, things went downhill. Each dream had a rule or two more than the last.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
In the last dream maybe 4 or 5 months ago, which was by far the worst, she opened the garage door and let me in. Everything was very business-like. We started with a BBBJ and about halfway through, I told her that is how I wanted to finish. She acted like it was the craziest thing she had ever heard LOL. It was pretty ridiculous considering she allowed CIM at least once, maybe twice in previous dreams.
Her tits were always great in the dreams but the rest of her body, not so much. Maybe this was just a bad day but in general, things just seem to be different with her now. However, she is definitely real, a squirter, and has nice tits and a pretty face.










Reply With Quote




