Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25294
    New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 86

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple pics of Melissa.
    Nice piece of ass.

    Nutted.

  2. #25293

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple pics of Melissa.
    She is a cutie!!

  3. #25292

    Melissa

    Here is a couple pics of Melissa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_1752010938190246.jpg‎   received_1656994967691844.jpg‎  

  4. #25291

    Melissa

    Ran into my sexy little friend Melissa up near the Geneva the other night. Scooped her up really quick and went back to Geneva for some fun. This chick is sexy as fuck and has that giggle that gets me every time. Got a very nice BBBJ followed by some CFS in several positions. Great little fuck she is!! Digits for contributing senior members only. Pics to follow.

  5. #25290

    Lots of LEO

    Lots of LEO from Holden to I4 including helicopter. Streets blocked off. If you're in the neighborhood they're going to stop you and question you. Be safe!

  6. #25289
    Caputh is providing useful intel and clear photos. That's what matters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer11  [View Original Post]
    ...blah, blah, blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.

  7. #25288
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    He's been trolling me about my pictures under another username so I'm going to borrow it LOL. So far, I've also plagiarized "bananas" the "old quad" and the picture format is from cookiejar in Philadelphia. Go Eagles.
    Say what you want man. If it's helpful information that's all that matters.

  8. #25287

    What does he have a copyright on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer11  [View Original Post]
    Bro, that's TH's opening line. SMH.

    E11.
    He's been trolling me about my pictures under another username so I'm going to borrow it LOL. So far, I've also plagiarized "bananas" the "old quad" and the picture format is from cookiejar in Philadelphia. Go Eagles.

  9. #25286

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.
    That's a pretty kitty.

  10. #25285
    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.
    Nice pics, I'd love to run into her.

  11. #25284
    And yet another alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.


    Posts: 38

    Caputh aka Gupth

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before.
    Bro, that's TH's opening line. SMH.

    E11.

  12. #25283

    Good call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what she charges others but I've asked and she says she wants more to kick her boyfriend out of the room than what I pay her. I'm not interested in paying more than I have been so I stick to car dates.
    Now I understand.

  13. #25282
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Why not do the meeting in her room?
    Not sure what she charges others but I've asked and she says she wants more to kick her boyfriend out of the room than what I pay her. I'm not interested in paying more than I have been so I stick to car dates.

  14. #25281

    Don't pick up a BSW unless it's Kevon period.

    Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190105_022742633-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_022749317-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_023013540-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_023341592_BURST000_COVER_TOP-ConvertImage.jpg‎   IMG_20190105_022714860_BURST001-ConvertImage.jpg‎  


  15. #25280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    BK Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy  [View Original Post]
    I expertly navigate that entire alley.

    EEG.
    I wonder if the reason that alley is always so fucked-up is because no one wants to pay for the upkeep. It would make sense if the alley belongs to those businesses that are along OBT (BK, Wendys, and the strip mall), yet the heavy semi trucks that come through there are doing the damage. So, the businesses get pissed because they have to constantly pay to have the alley repaired, when it's the owners of the businesses for the semi trucks that are really tearing it up.

    Whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of dispute between the businesses on either side of the alley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape