Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,051 to 28,065 of 37369
-
01-06-19 22:41 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 486Milky Way
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/805031418822
She responds quickly and quoted a reasonable rate but I'm reluctant to see unconfirmed chicks. Anyone seen her?
-
01-06-19 21:19 #9318Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks Familiar
The photo looks like the one who has been posting for sometime for outcall only massages?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 18:22 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 172Sky
I got a text from Sky, she got a room and could use some help, if you know her you might want to reach out and have some fun.
-
01-06-19 17:31 #9316Regular Member

Posts: 8Does anyone know this person?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/311413093915
The ad seems almost too good to be true.
-
01-06-19 15:35 #9315Senior Member

Posts: 1775She's the one claiming to be 26 yo and new to this? Not sure I buy either claim. But she looks pretty good. Never got past the text stage, she stopped responding when I tried to lock in a meeting day / time.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 15:09 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 736Dors anyone can provide
Info of her service her face looks familiar to me I'm no asking for contact info just fresh reviews also I'm no sharing her info since I haven't use her service jet.
-
01-05-19 22:48 #9313Regular Member

Posts: 1Fake Pictures
Do not contact the first one. Pictures are fake and its actually a super sketch tranny with a beard. Would not reccomend.
Originally Posted by NyergarCon
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 20:24 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 226I've noticed a lot of girls have been going with name your price. They will state "don't offer me 40 or 50" in their ads. When I have offered less than they want recently, they have either accepted or we have agreed on a half way figure. The girls who are stating 160 for HH (unless they are GFE models), will probably take less. They will all take less if they are hard up for money. Find a girl you like and become a regular. Most girls offer discounts to their regulars.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 18:38 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 44I saw her last week. I wasted my time and money. Don't bother in my opinion. PM me for details.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 17:14 #9310Senior Member

Posts: 348She quoted 80 HH haven't been quoted less than 160 for hh in months.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 16:10 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 694Initial Quotes
In the FWIW category, lately the most I've had to pony up was 80, and that was for the works with no time limit. Most have been much less. So without a number to compare it to, "quoted half what anyone else been" doesn't really tell us very much.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:55 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 348Thanks for the info, I'm going to pass on it. Liked that she was close. But quoted half what anyone else been quoting lately. Also anyone heard from suzee? Been trying to contact for a few days. She usually always responds timely.
Originally Posted by Jd2005
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 11:36 #9307Senior Member

Posts: 201Heather
I've never actually seen her, but I was going to a while back. If I remember correctly, she pulled a cash and dash on someone which made me cross her off my list. I'd be cautious until I got 100% confirmation from a senior on that one.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:15 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 58Twftt
I dunno man, but test it out. Carefully and do let us know.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 09:36 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 107New post same girl Rebecca aka daisy aka Heather
This is crazy Rebecca she has been reviewed here. She is a known cash and dash. If you decide to see her strap up trust me. She was the one hosting in a townhouse near 301. See her at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




