Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 35479
-
01-05-19 18:13 #25294New alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 86Melissa
Nice piece of ass.
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
Nutted.
-
01-05-19 18:12 #25293Senior Member

Posts: 1149Damn
She is a cutie!!
Originally Posted by Wayupinya
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 17:34 #25292Senior Member

Posts: 335Melissa
Here is a couple pics of Melissa.
-
01-05-19 17:31 #25291Senior Member

Posts: 335Melissa
Ran into my sexy little friend Melissa up near the Geneva the other night. Scooped her up really quick and went back to Geneva for some fun. This chick is sexy as fuck and has that giggle that gets me every time. Got a very nice BBBJ followed by some CFS in several positions. Great little fuck she is!! Digits for contributing senior members only. Pics to follow.
-
01-05-19 17:31 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 112Lots of LEO
Lots of LEO from Holden to I4 including helicopter. Streets blocked off. If you're in the neighborhood they're going to stop you and question you. Be safe!
-
01-05-19 16:19 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 600Caputh is providing useful intel and clear photos. That's what matters.
Originally Posted by Explorer11
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 13:45 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 291Say what you want man. If it's helpful information that's all that matters.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:55 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 205What does he have a copyright on it.
He's been trolling me about my pictures under another username so I'm going to borrow it LOL. So far, I've also plagiarized "bananas" the "old quad" and the picture format is from cookiejar in Philadelphia. Go Eagles.
Originally Posted by Explorer11
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 11:12 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 203Tinkerbell
That's a pretty kitty.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:17 #25285Senior Member

Posts: 634Nice pics, I'd love to run into her.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 09:32 #25284And yet another alias for TrailHunter ban whenever you feel like it.

Posts: 38Caputh aka Gupth
Bro, that's TH's opening line. SMH.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
E11.
-
01-05-19 08:19 #25283Senior Member

Posts: 872Good call.
Now I understand.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 07:17 #25282Senior Member

Posts: 291Not sure what she charges others but I've asked and she says she wants more to kick her boyfriend out of the room than what I pay her. I'm not interested in paying more than I have been so I stick to car dates.
Originally Posted by TeenLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 03:56 #25281Senior Member

Posts: 205Don't pick up a BSW unless it's Kevon period.
Rolled into ho town looking for some pussy I never fucked before. And I got one sort of. I was approached by a BSW with a offer TGTBT. 50 bananas BBFS and we can do it all night if I get a room. She had a nice ass so besides my better judgement I went with it. Got the room and had a full 5 minutes of BBFS before she demanded more coins. At that point junior was going soft and she copped the bitchiest attitude saying she had to cancel and go somewhere else. Name starts with a k can't remember it but she's wearing a black dress that shows a good portion of her ass. I was lucky enough to run into Tinkerbell to finish the job. Damn, she's got a nice body and our little session put a smile on my face since she did all my favorite things. I took some better pics with my shitty phone because I'm trying to do a thing.
-
01-05-19 01:48 #25280Senior Member

Posts: 1104BK Alley
I wonder if the reason that alley is always so fucked-up is because no one wants to pay for the upkeep. It would make sense if the alley belongs to those businesses that are along OBT (BK, Wendys, and the strip mall), yet the heavy semi trucks that come through there are doing the damage. So, the businesses get pissed because they have to constantly pay to have the alley repaired, when it's the owners of the businesses for the semi trucks that are really tearing it up.
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
Whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of dispute between the businesses on either side of the alley.













Reply With Quote





