Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 28208
-
01-06-19 13:43 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 4907Possible new subdivision.
Or new construction, just a guess. Lots of new stuff going up.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 10:35 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 2419Cloer in Riverview
I tried to see Cloe last month, but the address she gave me only showed woods on Google Maps. Does she live in a tent? Or did she give me a bogus addy? Bill Ho.
-
01-06-19 08:34 #3216Banned Member

Posts: 308Latina
Anyone seen her or know any details of her? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135757793.
-
01-06-19 01:03 #3215Banned Member

Posts: 16Exact girl in pics
Seen her. She was great. But right after I reviewed her on here her and her pimp started robbing clients. I do not suggest seeing her anymore but I definitely enjoyed the 1 visit I did have with her.
Originally Posted by Floridan22
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:22 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 2354Are you taking workers that you never met prior home?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 21:11 #3213Regular Member

Posts: 6Any Recommendations
Hi, apologies for being new at this, I'm looking for a GFE type if anyone could help me out that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
-
01-05-19 20:47 #3212Regular Member

Posts: 6Any recomendations
Hi, apologies for being a bit new to this. I'm looking for a GFE type if anyone could help me out.
Thanks in advance!
-
01-05-19 16:58 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 1136Box open
My box is open now if you were trying to reach me.
Thanks!
-
01-05-19 13:49 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 123Recommend me.
1. Any reliable, reputed doubles providers here.
Kindly PM if you have some info.
2. Any UTR with good punctuality and service.
Kindly share info.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-05-19 12:42 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 494Brooke
Yes I'm curious about this one as well? Trustworthy? All covered?
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 10:16 #3208Senior Member

Posts: 153Holly vs Brooke / Phoenix in Brandon
Just curious how these two headache queens compare. Never tried Holly but Brooke is truly gifted.
Originally Posted by HobFix
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 09:09 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 1144Scary Sh*t Dude
I try to use sites like this before making appointments with unknowns. This is truly scary for everyone, but especially those with families like this poor guy.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 09:08 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 1144Skyy Hope
Has anyone seen her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sky-hope...t-tampa-372077#escort_reviews.
My access reverted to basic so I can't see the two reviews.
-
01-05-19 08:44 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 4907True
This can happen to either one of us, whether or not if we use caution. You never know what you are walking into or who you might be inviting into your home. Actually, we have all be lucky, very lucky.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 07:15 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 2354Geogia man found dead
This was in Geogia, but there is a lesson for us. Use caution when dealing with an unknown.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc...BrQDI/amp.html









Reply With Quote





