Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 626
-
01-06-19 09:49 #221Regular Member

Posts: 14Be Careful Brothers
They caught this pair but please be careful. Just an FYI.
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...vxSDxgH9BrQDI/
-
01-04-19 23:53 #220Senior Member

Posts: 201My gawd
She's a rough one.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 15:02 #219Senior Member

Posts: 201Always check the bathroom!
Good advice night, I wouldn't have thought about that either.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
But I don't think I'd let a " a large humongous black women with a tall black faggot guy who's hiding in the bathroom" Keep the $.
But I wasn't there, maybe he was a badazz Faggot (your words).
Nah just giving ya shit, you prob played it right.
Maybe they won't get anyone else with that ruse!!
-
01-04-19 13:25 #218Banned Member

Posts: 1610Gawd!
To quote the late Steve Erwin: She's a beauty awright!!!
Originally Posted by Central164
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 11:19 #217Senior Member

Posts: 80Ripped off, beware
Haven't reported in a while, been lurking. Arrive at her room off JCB, she took my money then went to the office for a sheet. Classic scam, don't fall for it, avoid this skank. I just take it as. 6 worth of experience.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...812/4047076055
-
12-12-18 19:29 #216Senior Member

Posts: 555Potential cash and dash
Tried to see her but met her outside by the lobby and she said she needed the money upfront at that moment to pay for the room. Mind you it was 11 at night. Her pictures are fake but she has posted a bunch using her real pictures and her ad states something about 2 girls but every time I asked about the other girl she literally changed the subject or ignored the question all together. If I find her real pictures I will post what she really looks like but stay away from her. I just drove off.
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...t/559075710630
-
11-25-18 03:15 #215Regular Member

Posts: 18SCAM Ring Girls
This is a scam ring of 2-3 girls, they get the cash upfront and then suddenly an emergency comes up, they kick you out of the room and state they'll be right back (you know the drill). You've been warned. The girl with the chest tat is the heathen:
https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/6...7262/1/3043046
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta...97262/27403252
-
10-05-18 04:49 #214Senior Member

Posts: 152Yeap. That was my lost "proud".
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 22:18 #213Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sorry to hear that but one of the golden rules of mongering is to immediately deadbolt the front door, then check the bathroom. Did you lose your donation?
Originally Posted by Amache
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 21:44 #212Senior Member

Posts: 152Bella in Conyers
Warning, I just been robbed.
She is a large humangous black women with a tall black faggot guy who's hiding in the bathroom. After agreed with a QV she denied any service and call the guy. Left with no damage than the lost "proud".
Beware they run a scam.
-
09-29-18 14:58 #211Banned Member

Posts: 1367I was talking to her on the michellslife profile she has a few months ago and she was trying to scam me too. When I saw the blondie profile I thought she looked familiar but wasn't sure if it was the same person but it is. Stay away from this one, she is crazy, on drugs, and just fucked up. She is another meth head.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 14:51 #210Banned Member

Posts: 1367They better be careful or somebody will be able to smell them eventually.
Originally Posted by CagerCoach
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 11:26 #209Senior Member

Posts: 175Guys beware! She is active on SA again. Michellslife, age 21 out of Clarkesville, Ga. Using some of the same pictures.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-18 21:58 #208Senior Member

Posts: 2316Blondeebeautyy0424 on SA, Gainesville Rip-Off ALERT
Blondeebeautyy0424 on SA is a thief, see full report here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3961633
-Jeepster1.
-
06-10-17 20:27 #207Senior Member

Posts: 315Star
That's a shame because that is a nice body.
Originally Posted by BattleRattle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




