Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,401 to 26,415 of 44215
-
01-05-19 14:31 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 26This CKB, is called Happy CKB Spa? A bit stupid trying to find these places that are mentioned on the forum.
Originally Posted by Frogger27
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 01:30 #17814Regular Member

Posts: 10Shower Available?
Le Palace in Garden Grove.
Originally Posted by TheBenster
[View Original Post]
Island Day Spa, Orange Day Spa, EJ Body Care in Orange.
-
01-04-19 21:46 #17813Regular Member

Posts: 8100 for FS + 30 for 1/2 hr or 40 for full hr is what I've paid in the past. Shouldn't have to pay more than that.
Originally Posted by TomatoArmada
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 18:00 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 58SC and South County
For what it's worth, I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by this place. No sign other than an Open sign that wasn't lit. Door locked. This was around 4 pm yesterday. Maybe they were just busy and locked the door. The ad says they take walk-ins, but I think I'll text ahead next time.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
I headed over to the place in SJC on Camino Cap next to the mexican restaurant. Saw May for 30 minutes, middle aged with a pretty face. Good massage, above average HE then out the door, damage was 40/40. They were getting busy when I left. Nothing all that exciting really, but times are hard in south OC after the closure of Ortega.
-
01-04-19 14:57 #17811Senior Member

Posts: 648Search. Step 1
Click on Search Thread, near the top of this page.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 13:59 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 280When I've been there and the door is locked, they are usually busy. I call ahead myself or grab a coffee and enjoy the sights at Starz while I wait.
Originally Posted by IFunnyTaker
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 12:14 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 211Mimi from Ortega?
Has anyone stumbled upon Mimi from Ortega? On MPR a guy said that Mimi and Crystal have returned to the game but wants to keep it a secret. I had just seen Grace and would dig seeing her again. Keep your eyes peeled, they're b a c k!
-
01-04-19 11:59 #17808Senior Member

Posts: 648Serene Massage seems to Always do Groupon. They try to clamp down and stay legit, tho. There has been some talk of a girl secretly giving a handie.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 11:51 #17807Senior Member

Posts: 49BV in LN
I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop to see an old regular. Unfortunately she wasn't available so I got K. Side note, the receptionist was a young spinner that might actually look cute if she tried a little. Anyways, got to the room and had an avg massage. Very little tease. On the flip she literally says:5 minutes left, how much you tip? F that. Completed as quickly as possible and bounced. Won't be seeing her again, what a waste.
-
01-04-19 11:31 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 377Lucy
Search is your friend. Give it a try. You may learn something.
Originally Posted by PolarBox
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 23:31 #17805Regular Member

Posts: 5Ckb
What was the total damage (including room) for FS at CKB?
Originally Posted by Frogger27
[View Original Post]
I'm just trying not to get ripped off, again. Thanks in advance.
-
01-03-19 23:01 #17804Senior Member

Posts: 147Best time to visit Rose999??
Tried to visit Rose the other day they never seem to be open anyone know the best time to pay them a visit?
-
01-03-19 13:27 #17803Senior Member

Posts: 43Shower Available?
I have a hard time finding more places where I can shower after the massage. Do you have any recommendations?
VT Spa, body care center, Swan Spa and HS definitely have showers and that's why I usually go there. I like to be really clean after and not feel the oil between my cheeks the rest of the day.
-
01-03-19 13:20 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 1622How did you manage the CBJ with her? Most of those places are strictly HE only, no matter how charming I am.
Originally Posted by BimmyJarkley
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 12:37 #17801Regular Member

Posts: 8What place does lucy work
Have today off what place does lucy work want to visit!
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





