Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4958

    Konference 1. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpfactor69  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of kink konference, could you say more about that event or send me a private message please?
    Here is the ad to the first Konference. This was the one that Onyxxx was at. There was a 2. 0 version of the party, but she was not at that one.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ght=conference

    Here is a review, and search will bring up plenty more.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ght=konference

  2. #4957

    Tiffany. Lexus TNA

    Hello Gentlemen,

    I am very curious if anyone has gone the distance with this Spanish beauty. Her reviews are great her menu isn't posted and she advertises V. I. P. In my opinion she is fuckin smoking hot and my type.

    If any of you know if she is ok with BB CiM CiP and greek. Pi would be appreciative.

  3. #4956

    Kink Konference

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Met these two at a Kink Konference party. Another hobbyist contacted me and asked if BB was offered. At an open party, BBBJ was to be had, but everything else was covered. He implied that he has gone raw with these two. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm? Thanks in advance.

    Onyxxx.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?265758-Onyxxx

    Brittney.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...tyful-Brittney
    Never heard of kink konference, could you say more about that event or send me a private message please? Don't know anything about onyxxx but she looks smoking hot. I've heard positive things about Brittney, although it's CFS.

  4. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Met these two at a Kink Konference party. Another hobbyist contacted me and asked if BB was offered. At an open party, BBBJ was to be had, but everything else was covered. He implied that he has gone raw with these two. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm? Thanks in advance.

    Onyxxx.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?265758-Onyxxx

    Brittney.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...tyful-Brittney
    Seen Brittney a few times and can confirm BBBJ is great but no BB. Has definitely written a few alerts about guys asking.

  5. #4954

    Onyx

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Met these two at a Kink Konference party. Another hobbyist contacted me and asked if BB was offered. At an open party, BBBJ was to be had, but everything else was covered. He implied that he has gone raw with these two. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm? Thanks in advance.

    Onyxxx.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?265758-Onyxxx

    Brittney.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...tyful-Brittney
    Onyx's profile says she dislikes bb anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM. But she dud BBBJ at a party. And may do BBFS. God I hate when gitls' profiles are totally misleading.

  6. #4953

    Animal print tats

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Met these two at a Kink Konference party. Another hobbyist contacted me and asked if BB was offered. At an open party, BBBJ was to be had, but everything else was covered. He implied that he has gone raw with these two. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm? Thanks in advance.

    Onyxxx.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?265758-Onyxxx

    Brittney.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...tyful-Brittney
    Never seen these tats before outside of mongering. But I'm curious if these tattoos are a sign of being pimped out?

  7. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't fuck that with Trump's dick.
    +1. That ***** looks trashed.

  8. #4951

    Of course not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't fuck that with Trump's dick.
    Neither would he.

    Dick.

  9. #4950

    Diamondz.

    Goes without saying every girl is YMMV. I won't get into details because I don't want to blow her up like when I posted about Tammy 2 Times and she was bombarded with aggressive dudes calling talking crazy showing up trying to raw dog her. Some girls its a free for all, for others its a case by case. Chemistry, looks, hygiene, mood all these variables you just try and maximize your odds. I have been asking about this girl for awhile. Not many reviews and a few like warm endorsements. Well I see why they try to keep her a secret LOL. She may not be for everyone but she is a fun girl. Accommodating and nice. She is attractive nice lips and she knows how to use them. Big butt caramel skin. Don't ask me for details. A few guys on here who know who they are can hit me up for more details. The rest of you need to find out for yourself. All I'm saying is she definitely takes care of me nice. Man there seems to be a lot of talent and new talent now. Good luck out there and keep the info flowing.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ot-swe...urves/11922096

    She is on the other board but not as active there.

  10. #4949
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed via text, +30 for BB is what she "usually charges" so probably could be had for less or no upcharge.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ys-Jan-4-Jan-7
    I wouldn't fuck that with Trump's dick.

  11. #4948

    Lani Waves

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B

    Has anyone seen her? She's been on skipthegames forever, and I just found out that she's been posting on tna since at least the summer. No reviews, somehow.

  12. #4947

    Riley Star is amazing

    In my dream, she was fantastic to work with. Saw her at one of her upscale incalls looking just like her pics. Room was clean. She is a dynamo. I dreamt of amazing DT BBBJ, succulent DFK, fantastic stripper slide, and then excellent MPBBFSCIP. Non-stop effort and attention to detail. I would definitely like to dream this dream again.

    Have fun and be safe everyone.

  13. #4946

    Melina

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipi69  [View Original Post]
    This Asian gets around and has a lot of reviews. Has anyone heard or experienced her?
    I'm interested in her as well.

  14. #4945

    Any Intel?

    Met these two at a Kink Konference party. Another hobbyist contacted me and asked if BB was offered. At an open party, BBBJ was to be had, but everything else was covered. He implied that he has gone raw with these two. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm? Thanks in advance.

    Onyxxx.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?265758-Onyxxx

    Brittney.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...tyful-Brittney

  15. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Nice post with good intel here. Please provide a link and name of provider to close the loop on this one. Thanks for sharing.
    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...e/627833078311

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape