rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 731 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1298

    Deceptive location

    Like most of you, don't like to travel more than 45 minutes to meet up, especially with winter coming in. Was contacted on SB, see attached, profile says Boston. Gave me access to private photos for 10 credits. Sent me a msg for 10 credits. Msg was a telephone number, photo was same as profile. Give it a try and send a text. She lives next to RI, hour and half drive. Let her know of the deception. Says she didn't know since she's new. Explain that guys don't get a free ride on SB. Seniors PM for specifics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stormy.jpg‎  

  2. #1297

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile and could swear I have read you guys discussing her. Did a search by name but came up empty. Any info would be appreciated before I make contact.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9378f...b-7d7ce4b04cae
    Bad experience that turned to gold.

    Setup a meet. Arranged to pick her up and bring to room. Day and time of, no contact, kept trying, got blocked on SA. Still blocked. Thought the room was wasted $. Remembered one of the best I've seen. Definitely the best tushie. She was excited to come over. Been seeing her at her place several times. Can't hold a grudge because it worked out, but as for Morgan, she was a no show. Hope you have better luck.

  3. #1296

    Re: SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    RULE: Get off the SA message board ASAP.
    - SA owns the content and it is the fastest way to get banned.
    - email is best as it may provide insight into the SD because many use their real identity and have not taken the time to create a fake email address.

    Some SD's will go straight to text. There is definitely a difference between the ladies who go straight to text and should come with a WARNING.

    The women who are "semi-pros" will usually go right to text, these women are smart and sometimes right to the point and will often immediately suggest a PPM arrangement complete with the "gift" that they require. This is almost like dealing with hookers, but usually at a much reduced rate from the hooker world and usually without a clock. The reason these women want to switch from PM to text is to keep from getting kicked of the site for prostitution.

    There is a second category of women who want to immediately switch to text and those are the scammers. They don't want a record of them asking for money before meeting, asking for plane tickets, venmo etc. Also to keep from getting kicked off the site.

    The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.
    Excellent advice and observations, Sir. Women who ignore the request to move off site to text or email, in general, seem to be time wasters, or, for various reasons, on the fence about meeting, which equals being time wasters.

  4. #1295

    Skylerkat2000

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a7f6...b-e8d8769ce9fc

    Been texting this one and won't budge on price and every conversation is about her dates and all the money she makes which annoys me also keeps trying to get me to meet her friend for a 2 girl because she's afraid to come alone but usually 2 on 1 are robberies or set ups. Anyone talk or meet her.

  5. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile and could swear I have read you guys discussing her. Did a search by name but came up empty. Any info would be appreciated before I make contact.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9378f...b-7d7ce4b04cae
    I've met her. She lives in Quincy and has no transportation, and won't meet at her place. She might have looked like those pictures at one point, but doesn't any longer. She's also a pro, I can tell you that. Wanted $300, I negotiated to $250, and it wasn't worth that. I had to pick her up and drop her off (I don't live nearby). BBBJ was rushed, and I could tell she was a pro. Didn't want to DATY, and insisted on a condom, she hoped on and was like a jackhammer, trying to get it over with as fast as possible. I would not recomend. She also texts me on occasion, which I ignore. She claims she was a bartender in Florida, who knows. , oh she also never stops talking.

    Mitch.

  6. #1293

    Morgan

    Saw her profile and could swear I have read you guys discussing her. Did a search by name but came up empty. Any info would be appreciated before I make contact.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9378f...b-7d7ce4b04cae

  7. #1292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    SA Thoughts. Part 1: Straight to Text

    RULE: Get off the SA message board ASAP.
    - SA owns the content and it is the fastest way to get banned.
    - email is best as it may provide insight into the SD because many use their real identity and have not taken the time to create a fake email address.

    Some SD's will go straight to text. There is definitely a difference between the ladies who go straight to text and should come with a WARNING.

    The women who are "semi-pros" will usually go right to text, these women are smart and sometimes right to the point and will often immediately suggest a PPM arrangement complete with the "gift" that they require. This is almost like dealing with hookers, but usually at a much reduced rate from the hooker world and usually without a clock. The reason these women want to switch from PM to text is to keep from getting kicked of the site for prostitution.

    There is a second category of women who want to immediately switch to text and those are the scammers. They don't want a record of them asking for money before meeting, asking for plane tickets, venmo etc. Also to keep from getting kicked off the site.

    The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.
    Last edited by Spill; 01-04-19 at 19:48. Reason: clean it up a bit

  8. #1291

    SugarDaddyMeet

    I tried it a number of years ago for a month or so. I recognized a lot of the ladies from other venues. I didn't have any luck, because at the times the ladies on that site had higher aspirations than the current ladies on SA.

    Based on that experience, I would not even consider it at this juncture.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    I was reading the Seattle non pro board and one guy was saying he had had success at this site https://www.sugardaddymeet.com, and based on the rate he was give out, they seem to be cheap. So I made a profile on the site and looked at about 40 -50 profile in the Mass area. About 17 of them were the same exact profile and pics from or on SA. There were some really hot ones there that I haven't seen on SA before. The premium is cheaper than SA, the 90 SA charge per month will get you 3 months over there and it 50 per month and 144 for 6 months. My SA premium concludes at the end of the month so I was looking for other alternatives. I haven't bought the premium yet so I can't message anyone yet but I can see the entire message that am being sent. Has anyone here tried it before? Am hoping it's not full of scammers, GPP and people who are looking to sell pics.

  9. #1290

    Wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm repeating myself but anything above 150-200 for a non-pro is the amount she needs to hold her nose to meet you. For 500 girls will see some pretty repulsive guys. Guys they would openly laugh at in regular life. The more she needs to hold her nose, the less fun the main event will be. Just because you meet her number to see her naked is not going to make her like you any more than she did minutes before.

    I know not many believe it but this holds true for 19-20 year old Super hotties and model types as well. (Just look at the girls Hollywoodguy gets for 100 if you have any doubts).

    Bottom line, paying more just makes you a chump in her eyes and is not going to get you a better experience. If all you can get is girls that want big bucks and you're happy with that then keep on truckin and be merry. And post pics, you certainly paid enough to warrant it and brag a little.
    You guys actually pay for them? I guess I am so damn handsome. Must suck for the rest of you.

    Btw, how did you come up with the 200 magic number? Did you do a study? Did you interview every girl on SA? Inquiring minds want to know.

  10. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm repeating myself but anything above 150-200 for a non-pro is the amount she needs to hold her nose to meet you. For 500 girls will see some pretty repulsive guys. Guys they would openly laugh at in regular life. The more she needs to hold her nose, the less fun the main event will be. Just because you meet her number to see her naked is not going to make her like you any more than she did minutes before.

    I know not many believe it but this holds true for 19-20 year old Super hotties and model types as well. (Just look at the girls Hollywoodguy gets for 100 if you have any doubts).

    Bottom line, paying more just makes you a chump in her eyes and is not going to get you a better experience. If all you can get is girls that want big bucks and you're happy with that then keep on truckin and be merry. And post pics, you certainly paid enough to warrant it and brag a little.
    I agree with you to some extent.

    1. I think we can all agree with this: An ordinary looking girl with a pleasant attitude and gives a good time is way better than a model hottie gives you a pity fuck.

    2. Yes, more money will get you more attention. But she won't like you anymore physically, you are just a bigger cash cow to her now.

    3. We talked about the "unfuckable" here before. Imagine how often that comes into a girls mind.

    4. GPS girls have certain expectation, realistic or not, bargaining with her is just wasting your time.

  11. #1288
    I know I'm repeating myself but anything above 150-200 for a non-pro is the amount she needs to hold her nose to meet you. For 500 girls will see some pretty repulsive guys. Guys they would openly laugh at in regular life. The more she needs to hold her nose, the less fun the main event will be. Just because you meet her number to see her naked is not going to make her like you any more than she did minutes before.

    I know not many believe it but this holds true for 19-20 year old Super hotties and model types as well. (Just look at the girls Hollywoodguy gets for 100 if you have any doubts).

    Bottom line, paying more just makes you a chump in her eyes and is not going to get you a better experience. If all you can get is girls that want big bucks and you're happy with that then keep on truckin and be merry. And post pics, you certainly paid enough to warrant it and brag a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVet2019  [View Original Post]
    I know, from being on SA for several years now, that $200 and a room is NOT going to do it for many women there. We can complain and argue that their expectations are wrong, but it's just the facts.

    There are a number of types of women on SA. Those there who used to be on CL, Backpages, etc. - are entirely different in approach from the students / young professionals who used to just give it away and have come to realize they can get the sex they want AND get compensated. Then there are the former. Who know that the latter get more $$$ and won't or try not to go back to their old CL / BP rates. These are the women you can negotiate with back down to their former BP rates.

    My preferences are the students / young professionals, and I cannot and do not try to get them for $200 and a room. In no way am I criticizing your approach or aims; just offering a practical view of who is there, what they want, and what it takes IF you want to see them.

  12. #1287

    Alternative to SA.

    I was reading the Seattle non pro board and one guy was saying he had had success at this site https://www.sugardaddymeet.com, and based on the rate he was give out, they seem to be cheap. So I made a profile on the site and looked at about 40 -50 profile in the Mass area. About 17 of them were the same exact profile and pics from or on SA. There were some really hot ones there that I haven't seen on SA before. The premium is cheaper than SA, the 90 SA charge per month will get you 3 months over there and it 50 per month and 144 for 6 months. My SA premium concludes at the end of the month so I was looking for other alternatives. I haven't bought the premium yet so I can't message anyone yet but I can see the entire message that am being sent. Has anyone here tried it before? Am hoping it's not full of scammers, GPP and people who are looking to sell pics.

  13. #1286
    I agree with the 'hop on / hop off' strategy. I do that myself. If I have 2 or 3 women I can see reliably, I don't need to pay $90/ month. And given SA's propensity to ban people, it's a bad strategy to give them more than $90 of your money at a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I think I understand SA better now. Even with my 10 free messages I was able to find a few college girls in my area who were down for some stuff. But what I couldn't figure out was whether it was worth the $90 to continue to find and chat with other ones that I didn't have the numbers of yet.

    I think that for now, I'm going to hold off on premium until I can see how these ones that I'm already off-site with will turn out. If I can make an arrangement with then that I like, that's worth it for me, I'll probably just stick with then. If not, I'll probably hop back on and pay for premium.

  14. #1285
    I know, from being on SA for several years now, that $200 and a room is NOT going to do it for many women there. We can complain and argue that their expectations are wrong, but it's just the facts.

    There are a number of types of women on SA. Those there who used to be on CL, Backpages, etc. - are entirely different in approach from the students / young professionals who used to just give it away and have come to realize they can get the sex they want AND get compensated. Then there are the former. Who know that the latter get more $$$ and won't or try not to go back to their old CL / BP rates. These are the women you can negotiate with back down to their former BP rates.

    My preferences are the students / young professionals, and I cannot and do not try to get them for $200 and a room. In no way am I criticizing your approach or aims; just offering a practical view of who is there, what they want, and what it takes IF you want to see them.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Offered $200 and a room, she laughed! LOL.

    The current expectations of these girls is mind boggling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3

  15. #1284

    Info

    Admits her pics are a sham yet is upset that I don't have more. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c76f8...d-119898289a67

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape