Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 888 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2013

    Jewls!

    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!

  2. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/088147572819

    Cute girl, but I doubt the marks on her arms are from clean living.
    I noticed that too. Attractive but that blew it for me.

  3. #2011

    First time post. Long time lurker. Lexii

    First time post but I have been lurking for some time. You guys are great and I did use this board for over a year before deciding to add my own 2 cents. That being said.

    Lexi Jade. I tried for several weeks before I could finally dream of her and I met her at a low budget on Wade Hampton in my dream. I must say when she answered the door, she has taken some damage since her pictures on STG where taken or she is using some great camera filters. I was disappointed but decided to continue. She started with bbj for about 20 seconds before wanting to go right to mish. I can last a while but when we went to doggie, this chick was on her period! You can't tell me that a pro doesn't know these things. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I quickly jumped in the shower and left totally disappointed. I know she has mixed reviews on here but I would say don't take the chance. There is much better out there.

  4. #2010

    Gabriela

    Does anyone remember a lady that went by the name Gabriella? Persian and Latin mixed I believe. I saw her back in 2017 and very early 2018 for a short while. She was out near Anderson but only did outcalls. She was curvy but not bbw. I was wondering if anyone remembered her and knew what happened to her. She just disappeared without warning. She was one of the best providers I have seen. On par with Jewels in my opinion.

  5. #2009

    Reply to silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081
    I was with her one week ago. She has some age on her and is missing a few teeth. Pics look much better than in real life. However, she is excellent with mouth skills. She is not cops and did not try to rob me. Rode hard and put to bed wet. Knows her way sround a hotel room.

  6. #2008

    To Lex or NOT to Lex. NOT!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/219600951049

    I went to get some new Greek last noght. I choose this one. Well it was a mistake. First of all, she's not the girl in the pics, but she's still sliim and fairly attractive, I decide to proceed. Then she starts to lay out all these rules. I tell her that's not what you texted me like 2 seconds ago. She says I don't handle the phone. Well who does? My pimp! WTF? I say well I wanted Greek and you don't do that so I'm going to leave. She politely says good bye. I text the pimp and explain that I left because of the difference in the text and the actual encounter. I thought that was it but about an hour later, I get a text that reads, she's ready now! I had to open her up! WTF? NAH I'm good.

    MD.

  7. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Trek1000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of her? She's from Laurens so just wondering if she is OK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd53...5-85b47025a0da

    Thanks.
    I saw her a month or two ago. IMO not worth it. She's actually in Waterloo as well. Here's my report of her from the SB thread: "I ended up meeting her. She was really nervous and new to the game, it showed. DATY, she gave a below average BBBJ, place smelled of smoke. She will do multiple cups but I didn't feel like going for a second cup since she was so nervous. I won't repeat. Damage was $. ".

    Also her place was really messy and in the middle of nowhere. I felt bad for her but not enough to go back.

  8. #2006

    Luara

    Quote Originally Posted by Burn1  [View Original Post]
    Have any guys in the Greenwood / Abbeville area had the pleasure of seeing Laura? Haven't been able to find her lately.
    I've tried to meet with her a twice but it never happened. She sent me her address so on my way to Charleston I swung through Greenwood. The trailer at the address she gave me was a wreck and was in a run down trailer park. There's no way I would have gone in there to do anything. I had told her what time I was leaving and what time I would be there but she was not home when I got there. I told her we would do car visit when she got home but she gave me the run around for over an hour and I finally said fuck it. 30 minutes later she says she is home and will give me a break if I come back. Told her to fuck off. She kept changing her story as to where she was and why she was late meeting me. The first time she I didn't drive down there because she wouldn't commit to meeting. YMMV, and good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2018-11-24-11-00-55.jpg‎  

  9. #2005

    Up front Deposit Request

    Just putting it out there. This one requests a $20 deposit after initial contact.

    We all know what that means. If your one of the few who do not, then by all means make your deposit then wait in the lobby until your name is called.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/480518790895

    Top.

  10. #2004

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Burn1  [View Original Post]
    Have any guys in the Greenwood / Abbeville area had the pleasure of seeing Laura? Haven't been able to find her lately.
    Set up a meet a month ago. Old Trailer past Greenwood Drive In.

    Once inside it was a Crack / Meth den with associated paraphernalia.

    Up close appearance of her showed damage of the chemical nature.

    Dropped her a $20 for her time and left before the party started.

    Just my opinion and observation.

    Top.

  11. #2003

    Taylor?

    I searched past posts for this one but nothing with links came up to match it with this post. Honestly seems like it could be TGTBT but if anyone has any info please share if you are willing.

    Thanks!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/480518790895

  12. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I saw some old reviews on this one. Kindof mixed results in my opinion. Has anyone seen her lately? What's on the menu? She told me she is in Gray Court.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b72bd...c-df9ba504490a
    She is real see my post 9831.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.

  13. #2001

    Laura

    Have any guys in the Greenwood / Abbeville area had the pleasure of seeing Laura? Haven't been able to find her lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎   laura5.jpg‎   laura2.jpg‎  

  14. #2000

    Better link for discrete provider??

    This one (and no I haven't. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/872498823680.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    Any seen Her or have any helpful info, One day I will learn to copy links correctly.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / discrete-provider /337129800384.

  15. #1999

    Soulofanangel

    Anybody know of her? She's from Laurens so just wondering if she is OK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd53...5-85b47025a0da

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape